- Dweller Series 2023
- Dweller Max 3 Dweller Max (2.0) Dweller Max (1.0) Dweller Dweller Ti Dweller Ti - Segmented Chimney Version
STOVEHUT TC Chimney Shelter | Camping Hot Tent for Bushcrafter | POMOLY New Arrival
- Army Green
- Product Name: STOVEHUT TC Chimney Shelter | Camping Hot Tent for Bushcrafter | POMOLY New Arrival
- Item NO.: PM093
- Weight: 5 kg = 11.0231 lb = 176.3698 oz
- Category: Hot Tents > All Hot Tents > All
- Tag: camping tent with stove , canvas hot tent , canvas tent with wood stove , canvas tent with wood burning stove , canvas tent with a wood stove , stove jack , hot tent with stove jack , camping tent with wood burning stove , pomoly hot tent , pomoly tent , winter tent with stove , winter tent and stove , tent with stove jack , wall tent and stove , canvas tent with stove , tent with fireplace , ultralight hot tent , hunting tent with stove , winter camping tents with stove , hottent , tent with stove hole , winter hot tent , canvas wall tent with stove , hot tents for winter camping , best winter tent with stove , hot tents for camping , tent with chimney , canvas wall tent with stove jack , cold weather tents with stoves , hot tent stove jack , 4 season tent with stove jack for sale , all season tent with stove , winter tent with wood stove , camping wood stove tent , backpacking tent with stove jack , hot stove tent , best tent with stove jack , canvas hot tent with stove jack , tent with chimney hole , small canvas tent with stove , four season tent with stove , tent with chimney vent , canvas hunting tent with stove , chimney tent , best winter tents with stove , backpacking wood stove tent , hot tent and stove , canvas winter tents with stove , pomoly stove tent , best hunting tent with stove , wood stove camping tent , 2 person winter tent with stove , backcountry hunting tent with stove , best canvas hot tent , tent with fire stove , small tent with stove jack , camping wood stove with oven , tipi tent with stove jack , all weather tent with stove , best 4 season tent with stove jack , canvas tent with stove hole , ice fishing shelter with stove jack , best winter hot tent , four season tents with stove jack , tent with wood stove vent , canvas camping tent with stove , ice fishing tent with wood stove , wood stove tents for sale , cabin tents with wood stove , canvas tent with fireplace , canvas hot tent with stove , winter canvas tent with stove , small canvas hot tent , small canvas tent with stove jack , small tent with wood stove , pomoly canvas hot tent , cheap tent with stove jack , pack tent with stove , tent with stove vent , walled tent with stove , hot tent snow camping , hunting tent with stove jack , best winter camping tent with stove , winter camping tent with wood stove , snow tent with stove , ice shelter with stove jack , 4 season canvas tent with stove , 4 season cabin tent with stove jack , four season canvas tent with stove , hot tent with floor and stove jack , big tent with wood stove , tent with a chimney , cold weather tent with stove jack , tent with smoke stack , canvas tent with chimney hole , hot tent in snow , outdoor winter tent with stove , best tent for stove , best tents with wood stoves , winter tent stove jack , winter camping tents with wood stove , canvas tents with stove for sale , small tents with wood stoves , tent with wood stove jack , ice tent with wood stove
- Brand: POMOLY
- Creation Time: 2022-08-27
- Backer Shelter Style - 4 Season buchcraft shelter for survivalists.
- Easy Setup - Using two walking poles or paracord to set up.
- Fabric - Terylene Cotton (35% Polyester 65% Cotton) with 1500mm Waterproof Rating. Suitable for light and moderate rain.
- DIY Stove Jack - You can make the stovepipe cross through the DIY stove jack cloth and use a wood stove in the hot tent.
STOVEHUT TC SHELTER
2 Hot Tent Poles (Option)
2 Tarp Poles (Option)
Fireproof Ground Sheet (Option)
Side rain curtain
The rain curtain can prevent rainwater from entering the hot tent for sale at the moment of opening the side door.
Cloth and mesh doors
The double layer design takes into account mosquito prevention and air permeability.
Guy-lines points on the back and bottom
Maximize tent space by stretching tent rear with guy-lines.
Adjustablehot tent with stove jack stake points / Widened Webbing Straps and Reinforced Stitching
Controllable Bottom Ventilation
Stovehut TC feature a bottom vent with zipper, we can close the vent in the cold weather to keep the temperature inside the hot tent for sale. Due to the bottom vent is close to the ground, we can properly close the vent in rainy days to prevent rainwater dripping on the ground from splashing onto the mesh (depending on the rainfall and external environment).
In addition, we added two guy-line points in the stove area to improve wind resistance while preventing snow from gravitationally squeezing the tent surface and touching the stove.
Side door pocket
The hot tent can be secured under the two trees by extra paracord ropes, and the front tarp can be rolled up by 3 fasteners.
Tent stove area
We left much space for the stove so that we can store more firewood and cookware.
Tip: Use two trekking poles to build in a triangle shape to prevent the poles from blocking your view.
Grommeted reinforced stitching pull points
Inverted T-shaped independent snag-free zippers
Two independent roll-up loops
You can open the outer door for better ventilation, or you can open the mesh door and place the shoes in the storage corner.
7075 Bold Aluminium Alloy Tent Pegs (25cm/9.8in)
How to use the stove jack correctly?These tips are helpful to some experienced campers：
1. Roll up the jack cover and fix it.
Don't let the jack cover cloth touch the hot pipes. Ordinary tent cloth, such as our 300D oxford cloth, can't stand such a high pipe temperature. So you need to roll up the cover cloth and make sure it's far away from the hot pipe.
2. Make sure your pipes is in the center of the stove jack.
You should try to make the stove pipes in the center of the jack hole by moving the stove position. And don't let the pipe touch any fabric.
3. Use branches to separate pipes and hot tent cloth.
Some people may find it difficult to keep the stove pipes from touching the tent cloth by moving the stove position. In this case, you can use branches as barriers to separate them.
4. Make sure the tent doesn't shake.
When you put the pipe in the center of the stove jack, don't be careless. If the tent shakes, it means the hot pipes may touch the tent cloth. To make the stove jack cloth last longer, you should protect it as well as possible.
The important thing you need to know:
The jack cloth is fireproof, but the stitched thread has no fire proof function. If you let the tent cloth too close to the hot pipe, it may cause the sewing thread to be burned off, which may cause damage to the hot tent with stove jack.
MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONSRegular care of your POMOLY teepee tent will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. We provide some basic cleaning suggestions for the teepee tent.
1. Dirt removal - Please use a soft brush to clean the surface of the tent, including a snow skirt, floor mat, and an inner tent.
2. Detergent - Please use a neutral detergent to clean the tent.
3. Zippers - Please use soapy water to clean the zipper part.
4. The tent can't be washed by the washing machine, or the coating and glue pressing of the tent will be damaged.
5. Please do not use brushes and other hard objects to scrub the tent, otherwise, the waterproof coating on the outside of the tent will be damaged, thus damaging its waterproof performance.
6. Regularly check the fixing points of the hot tent. If there is any stitching problem, please mend it in time and use the tent seam sealer for sealing.
7. Once your tent is fully dry and there are no damp patches at all, you can roll or fold your clean, dry tent up carefully ready for storage. Making sure it’s completely clean and dry before packing your hot tent away ensure that no nasty mildew builds up while it’s in storage.