- T-Brick Series 2022
- T-Brick Altay Mirror T-Brick Altay T-Brick Ultra T-Brick Max T-Brick T-Brick Mini
- Dweller Series 2023
- Dweller Max 3 Dweller Max (2.0) Dweller Max (1.0) Dweller Dweller Ti Dweller Ti - Segmented Chimney Version
- TRAVELLER Series 2022
- Traveller 3 - Segmented Chimney Version Traveller 3 Traveller - Segmented Chimney Version Traveller
LEO 2 Camping Wood Stove Tent | POMOLY New Arrival 2022
- Product Name: LEO 2 Camping Wood Stove Tent | POMOLY New Arrival 2022
- Item NO.: PM0145
- Weight: 5 kg = 11.0231 lb = 176.3698 oz
- Category: Hot Tents > LEO Series > LEO 2
- Brand: POMOLY
- Creation Time: 2022-12-14
- LEO 2 is a convenient hot tent for 2 people with wood stove. The LEO 2 adopts a linear symmetric structure, so it can withstand severe weather and snow.
- Freestanding Tent with Stove Jacks - Offers a variety of ways to use tent stove.
- Enlarged Stove Jack - Compatible with all POMOLY stoves and portable wood stoves on the market.
- Supportable Side Door - Used as a canopy / Easy access.
- 40D Ripstop Silnylon Fabric with PU 3000mm Waterproof Rating.
- Three doors of the inner tent are double-layer, cloth door and mesh door.
POMOLY LEO 2
The new stove jack can be easily used for most of portable wood stove, and the outside is equipped with a placket to enhance the waterproof performance.
The side door of the outer tent can be supported by trekking poles as a canopy.
The three doors of inner tent are double-layer design, and No-see-um bug mesh on all doors and vents.
All seams are treated with waterproof taping to ensure no leaks in rain or snow.
Tips: The color of the best hot tent fabric under different light is different, subject to the actual object.
LEO 2 Outer Tent
Large-Size Stove Jack
Larger stove jack can match more kinds of stoves, and the stove jack of LEO 2 can accommodate chimneys with a diameter of up to 4in (10cm). The integrated stove jack makes the surface of the tent more flat, the triangular cloth (rain cover) can completely cover the stove jack, and the small plackets on both sides can prevent rainwater from touching the zipper.
Outer Tent - Four Doors for Entry and Exit
The outer tent of LEO 2 has four doors, and each entry of the sleeping area is equipped with two pairs of YKK zippers, so they have three opening methods:
From bottom to top: Use trekking poles or sticks; the side door can be used as a small canopy.
From top to bottom: Opening a small part can be used as a vent to reduce condensation on the tent.
Front to back: Store the entire door in the back pocket for maximum ventilation.
Removable Inner Tent
The inner tent of LEO 2 has a front door and two side doors, and each entry has two layers of materials: a cloth door and a mesh door. When we open the cloth door of the inner tent and the cloth door of the outer tent simultaneously, it becomes a mesh tent with a 300-degree surround. Ventilation is one of its advantages, so LEO 2 is also very suitable for summer.
Outer Tent - Top Vent
Top Triangle Pocket / Lantern Hanging Hook
Snag-free YKK Zippers (Yellow / Black)
Grommeted Reinforced Stitching Pull Points
2500mm Waterproof Performance (Fabric - 3000mm)
7001 Aluminum Alloy Tent Poles (Diameter 8mm)
7075 Aluminium Alloy Tent Pegs
(Lenght 18cm/7.1in, 2023 Upgrade)
The tent pegs of LEO 2 are made of high-strength aluminum alloy, and the thickened material ensures the service life of the tent pegs.
How to use the stove jack correctly?These tips are helpful to some experienced campers：
1. Roll up the jack cover and fix it.
Don't let the jack cover cloth touch the hot pipes. Ordinary winter hot tent cloth, such as our 300D oxford cloth, can't stand such a high pipe temperature. So you need to roll up the cover cloth and make sure it's far away from the hot pipe.
2. Make sure your pipes is in the center of the stove jack.
You should try to make the stove pipes in the center of the jack hole by moving the stove position. And don't let the pipe touch any fabric.
3. Use branches to separate pipes and hunting tent with stove cloth.
Some people may find it difficult to keep the stove pipes from touching the winter tent with stove cloth by moving the stove position. In this case, you can use branches as barriers to separate them.
4. Make sure the winter tent with wood stove doesn't shake.
When you put the pipe in the center of the stove jack, don't be careless. If the ultralight hot tent shakes, it means the hot pipes may touch the hot tents cloth. To make the stove jack cloth last longer, you should protect it as well as possible.
The important thing you need to know:
The jack cloth is fireproof, but the stitched thread has no fire proof function. If you let the tent cloth too close to the hot pipe, it may cause the sewing thread to be burned off, which may cause damage to the backpacking hot tent .
MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONSRegular care of your POMOLY teepee tent will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. We provide some basic cleaning suggestions for the teepee tent.
1. Dirt removal - Please use a soft brush to clean the surface of the tent, including a snow skirt, floor mat, and an inner tent.
2. Detergent - Please use a neutral detergent to clean the tent.
3. Zippers - Please use soapy water to clean the zipper part.
4. The tent can't be washed by the washing machine, or the coating and glue pressing of the tent will be damaged.
5. Please do not use brushes and other hard objects to scrub the tent, otherwise, the waterproof coating on the outside of the tent will be damaged, thus damaging its waterproof performance.
6. Regularly check the fixing points of the hot tents . If there is any stitching problem, please mend it in time and use the tent seam sealer for sealing.
7. Once your tent is fully dry and there are no damp patches at all, you can roll or fold your clean, dry tent up carefully ready for storage. Making sure it’s completely clean and dry before packing your hot tents away ensure that no nasty mildew builds up while it’s in storage.