- T-Brick Series 2022
- T-Brick Altay Mirror T-Brick Altay T-Brick Ultra T-Brick Max T-Brick T-Brick Mini
- Dweller Series 2023
- Dweller Max 2.0 Dweller Max Dweller Dweller Ti Dweller Ti - Segmented Chimney Version
- TRAVELLER Series 2022
- Traveller 3 - Segmented Chimney Version Traveller 3 Traveller - Segmented Chimney Version Traveller
Locomotive 20 Chimney Tent | POMOLY New Arrival 2023
- Product Name: Locomotive 20 Chimney Tent | POMOLY New Arrival 2023
- Item NO.: PM0152
- Weight: 2.8 kg = 6.1729 lb = 98.7671 oz
- Category: Hot Tents > Locomotive Series > Locomotive 20
- Brand: POMOLY
- Creation Time: 2023-02-03
- Locomotive 20 is a tunnel type hot tent for 1-2 people with wood stove. Locomotive 20 is equipped with three 7-Series aluminum alloy tent poles to ensure the stability of the tent in the wind and rain.
- Enlarged Stove Jack - Compatible with all POMOLY stoves and portable wood stoves on the market.
- Supportable Side Door - Used as a canopy / Easy access.
- 20D Ripstop Silnylon Fabric with PU 3000mm Waterproof Rating.
POMOLY Locomotive 20
Locomotive 20 Outer Tent
Stove Area - Stove Jack / Flame Retardant Ground Sheet
The stove jack of Locomotive 20 can accommodate chimneys with a diameter of up to 4in (10cm). The covering cloth with waterproof zipper can completely cover the stove jack to ensure the waterproof when the stove jack is not used.
Outer Tent - Two Doors for Entry and Exit
The outer tent of Locomotive 20 has two side doors, and each entry is equipped with two zippers, so we can use trekking poles or sticks; the side door can be used as a small canopy.
Removable Inner Tent
The inner tent of Locomotive 20 has two layers of materials: a cloth door and a mesh door. The vents of the inner tent and the vents of the outer tent are in the same line, which can increase the air circulation inside the tent and reduce condensation.
More Details - Inner Tent
Outer Tent - Bottom Vent
The color of the poles is the same as the color of the lock at the bottom, which is convenient for quickly distinguishing the poles of the tent.
Reinforced Stitching Pull Points
7001 Aluminum Alloy Tent Poles (Diameter 8.5mm)
7075 Aluminium Alloy Tent Pegs
(Lenght 18cm/7.1in, 2023 Upgrade)
The tent pegs of Locomotive 20 are made of high-strength aluminum alloy, and the thickened material ensures the service life of the tent pegs.
How to use the stove jack correctly?These tips are helpful to some experienced campers：
1. Roll up the jack cover and fix it.
Don't let the jack cover cloth touch the hot pipes. Ordinary winter hot tent cloth, such as our 300D oxford cloth, can't stand such a high pipe temperature. So you need to roll up the cover cloth and make sure it's far away from the hot pipe.
2. Make sure your pipes is in the center of the stove jack.
You should try to make the stove pipes in the center of the jack hole by moving the stove position. And don't let the pipe touch any fabric.
3. Use branches to separate pipes and hunting tent with stove cloth.
Some people may find it difficult to keep the stove pipes from touching the winter tent with stove cloth by moving the stove position. In this case, you can use branches as barriers to separate them.
4. Make sure the winter tent with wood stove doesn't shake.
When you put the pipe in the center of the stove jack, don't be careless. If the ultralight hot tent shakes, it means the hot pipes may touch the hot tents cloth. To make the stove jack cloth last longer, you should protect it as well as possible.
The important thing you need to know:
The jack cloth is fireproof, but the stitched thread has no fire proof function. If you let the tent cloth too close to the hot pipe, it may cause the sewing thread to be burned off, which may cause damage to the backpacking hot tent .
MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONSRegular care of your POMOLY teepee tent will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. We provide some basic cleaning suggestions for the teepee tent.
1. Dirt removal - Please use a soft brush to clean the surface of the tent, including a snow skirt, floor mat, and an inner tent.
2. Detergent - Please use a neutral detergent to clean the tent.
3. Zippers - Please use soapy water to clean the zipper part.
4. The tent can't be washed by the washing machine, or the coating and glue pressing of the tent will be damaged.
5. Please do not use brushes and other hard objects to scrub the tent, otherwise, the waterproof coating on the outside of the tent will be damaged, thus damaging its waterproof performance.
6. Regularly check the fixing points of the hot tents . If there is any stitching problem, please mend it in time and use the tent seam sealer for sealing.
7. Once your tent is fully dry and there are no damp patches at all, you can roll or fold your clean, dry tent up carefully ready for storage. Making sure it’s completely clean and dry before packing your hot tents away ensure that no nasty mildew builds up while it’s in storage.
You May Also Like
- Contact Us
FIND DEALERS PLAN
For dealers with stores, let's work together!
- Company Info
- About us
- Pomoly Name
- Contact Now
- Facebook Group
- YouTube Learning
- Product News
- Contact Us
- Topic Collections
- Policies & Terms
- Payment Policy
- Shipping Policy
- Return & Refund
- Tax Policy
- Website Disclaimer
- Safety Disclaimer
- Warranty Policy
- Promotion Policy
- Pre-order Policy
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Dealers Agreement And Terms
- User Center
- Forget Password
- My Orders
- Tracking Order
- My Account