- T-BRICK Series 2022
- T-Brick Altay Mirror T-Brick Altay T-Brick Ultra T-Brick Max T-Brick T-Brick Mini
- T1 Series 2022
- T1 Ultra T1 TAISOCA Oven Stove T1 FLAME T1 PERSPECTIVE T1 Woods Night - Winter Edition
Pomoly PEAK Hot Tent | TC Cotton Tent with Inner Tent Winter Camping | POMOLY New Arrival 2022
- Product Name: Pomoly PEAK Hot Tent | TC Cotton Tent with Inner Tent Winter Camping | POMOLY New Arrival 2022
- Item NO.: PM046
- Weight: 0 kg = 0.0000 lb = 0.0000 oz
- Category: All
- Tag: canvas , hot tent , canvas tent
- Brand: POMOLY
- Creation Time: 2022-01-10
- 【Internal Controllable Top Cap】You can control the cap to exchange the air. More fresh air can improves your circulatory strain and pulse.
- 【Stove Jack】You can use a wood stove in the tent. Outdoor cooking is a necessary skill for survival camping. You will definitely enjoy the tasty food made outdoors.
- 【Tent Skirt】Placing rocks or soil on it can make the tent more stable. The design with snow skirt is definitely much more stable than the ordinary teepee tent.
- 【Two Doors - Double Layer】You can open two doors and get in or get out of the tent easily. This will make you enjoy this outdoor home better.
- 【Free Shipping】~【Safe Payment】~【High Quality】~【30 Days Refund】
- Tips: All pomoly hot tipi tents have stove jack for free, do not need to purchase separately.
PEAK TC HOT TENT
The PEAK TC tent has a newly designed top cover. We can control the opening and closing of the top hat through two ropes in the tent, which solves the problem of not being able to close the top cover in time on rainy days. In addition, we can control the ventilation effect inside the tent at any time. The front and rear doors and the doors of the inner tent can be opened in a straight line. We can place the prepared firewood and other equipment in the front half, and then enter and exit from the back door of the inner tent. Four triangular vents can keep the tent in a comfortable environment without being overly stuffy and hot.
We use 70% cotton and 30% polyester to make PEAK TC hot tent. Cotton is an important raw material for making canvas tent, and it is also a good thermal insulation material. Adding 30% polyester can increase the toughness and strength of the tent and prevent the tent from tearing. If you don't mind the weight, and it's a tent that can be used for a long time, canvas hot tent is your best choice.
Tips: The color of the tent fabric under different light is different, subject to the actual object.
Internal Controllable Top Cap
The top hat can be controlled directly inside the tent by two ropes.
Stove jack cover rain curtain
Prevents water accumulation from rolled up stove jack cover.
Ventilation (with mesh fabric)
The four vents are located at a low position in the middle, which not only ensures ventilation but also avoids feeling cold when the wind blows.
2 in 1 Guy-lines
Maximize tent space by stretching tent rear with guy-lines.
Inner mesh door - double layer
1500mm+ Waterproof Performance
Adjustable tent stake points
Two independent inner tent doors
Use with tent stove
Inner tent storage pocket
Side pocket for mobile phone and other small objects.
Lantern Hanging Hook
Tent stove area
We left much space for the stove so that we can store more firewood and cookware.
Inverted T-shaped independent zippers
How to use the stove jack correctly?These tips are helpful to some experienced campers：
1. Roll up the jack cover and fix it.
Don't let the jack cover cloth touch the hot pipes. Ordinary tent cloth, such as our 300D oxford cloth, can't stand such a high pipe temperature. So you need to roll up the cover cloth and make sure it's far away from the hot pipe.
2. Make sure your pipes is in the center of the stove jack.
You should try to make the stove pipes in the center of the jack hole by moving the stove position. And don't let the pipe touch any fabric.
3. Use branches to separate pipes and tent cloth.
Some people may find it difficult to keep the stove pipes from touching the tent cloth by moving the stove position. In this case, you can use branches as barriers to separate them.
4. Make sure the tent doesn't shake.
When you put the pipe in the center of the stove jack, don't be careless. If the tent shakes, it means the hot pipes may touch the tent cloth. To make the stove jack cloth last longer, you should protect it as well as possible.
The important thing you need to know:
The jack cloth is fireproof, but the stitched thread has no fire proof function. If you let the tent cloth too close to the hot pipe, it may cause the sewing thread to be burned off, which may cause damage to the tent.
MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONSRegular care of your POMOLY tents will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. We provide some basic cleaning suggestions for the teepee tent.
1. Dirt removal - Please use a soft brush to clean the surface of the tent, including a snow skirt, floor mat, and an inner tent.
2. Detergent - Please use a neutral detergent to clean the tent.
3. Zippers - Please use soapy water to clean the zipper part.
4. The tent can't be washed by the washing machine, or the coating and glue pressing of the tent will be damaged.
5. Please do not use brushes and other hard objects to scrub the tent, otherwise, the waterproof coating on the outside of the tent will be damaged, thus damaging its waterproof performance.
6. Regularly check the fixing points of the tent. If there is any stitching problem, please mend it in time and use the tent seam sealer for sealing.
7. Once your tent is fully dry and there are no damp patches at all, you can roll or fold your clean, dry tent up carefully ready for storage. Making sure it’s completely clean and dry before packing your tent away ensure that no nasty mildew builds up while it’s in storage.