- T-BRICK Series 2022
- T-Brick Altay Mirror T-Brick Altay T-Brick Ultra T-Brick Max T-Brick T-Brick Mini
- Dweller Series 2022
- Dweller Max Dweller Dweller Mini Dweller Ti Dweller Ti - Segmented Chimney Version
- TRAVELLER Series 2022
- Traveller 3 - Segmented Chimney Version Traveller 3 Traveller - Segmented Chimney Version Traveller Traveller Mini
YARN Solo Canvas Hot Tent with Wood Stove Jack 1 Person
- Product Name: YARN Solo Canvas Hot Tent with Wood Stove Jack 1 Person
- Item NO.: PM052
- Weight: 5.2 kg = 11.4640 lb = 183.4246 oz
- Category: All
- Brand: POMOLY
- Creation Time: 2020-07-03
- UNIQUE CANVAS FABRIC - We use 70% cotton and 30% polyester to make our canvas hot tent. Adding 30% polyester can increase the toughness and strength of the best hot tent and prevent the tent from tearing.
- MOVABLE TOP CAP - You can remove the cap to exchange the air. More fresh air can improve your circulatory strain and pulse. Most importantly, it can reduce the burning smoke that stays inside the tent with stove jack.
- FIREPROOF STOVE JACK - With this part, you can use a wood stove in the tent with stove. Outdoor cooking is a necessary skill for survival camping. Besides, a stove can ensure you a warm camping home during cold weather.
- IMPORTANT TENT SKIRT - Placing rocks or soil on it can not only make the tent more stable but also make the tent more airtight, which prevents the cold air from entering the warm tent in winter.
- TWO DOORS DESIGN - Opening two doors, you can get in or get out of the tent easily. This will definitely make you enjoy your cozy and lovely outdoor home.
Canvas tent camping has always been a vision of camping enthusiasts for wilderness camping, which is different from those hot tents made of silicone nylon and polyester materials. The material of the canvas cotton tent comes from nature and is used in nature. When we set up a canvas teepee tent with a stove in the jungle, we will find that the combination of canvas tent and nature is the most appropriate. Different from the silicone nylon tents with various colors, canvas tents are usually presented in a single color.
We use 70% cotton and 30% polyester to make our canvas hot tent. Cotton is an important raw material for making canvas tent, and it is also a good thermal insulation material. Adding 30% polyester can increase the toughness and strength of the tent and prevent the tent from tearing. If you don't mind the weight, and it's a hot tent that can be used for a long time, canvas hot tent is your best choice.
Tips: The color of the hot tent fabric under different light is different, subject to the actual object. We are constantly improving our tipis, so the hot tents you receive are the latest version.
Canvas hot tent
Canvas zipper bag
Removable Top Cap
Keep ventilatioin in the tent
Separate Roll-up Type Cover for Stove Jack
To prevent the tent fabric from being damaged by high temperature stovepipe
Waterproof design at the zipper
Widened fabric enhances waterproof performance
Widened snow skirt and Middle reinforcement
Enhance the stability of the hot tent in bad weather
6 additional tent pegs fixed points to make the tipi tent resistant to stronger wind and rain
Triangle wind rope fixing point
Increase the stress point between the hot tent fabric and the wind rope to resist tearing
Roll up design
Easy access and independent control
High temperature resistant materials
Yellow flame retardant material can prevent the stove jack from being burnt
Corner X-shaped reinforcement design
Increase the bearing area to prevent tearing and enhance the stability of the tent
Adjustable tent pegs fixed point
How to use the stove jack of our teepee tent correctly?These tips are helpful to some experienced campers：
1. Roll up the jack cover and fix it.
Don't let the jack cover cloth touch the hot pipes. Ordinary camping hot tent cloth, such as our 300D oxford cloth, can't stand such a high pipe temperature. So you need to roll up the cover cloth and make sure it's far away from the hot pipe.
2. Make sure your pipes is in the center of the stove jack.
You should try to make the stove pipes in the center of the jack hole by moving the stove position. And don't let the pipe touch any fabric.
3. Use branches to separate pipes and ultralight hot tentcloth.
Some people may find it difficult to keep the stove pipes from touching the camping tent with stove cloth by moving the stove position. In this case, you can use branches as barriers to separate them.
4. Make sure the winter hot tent doesn't shake.
When you put the pipe in the center of the stove jack, don't be careless. If the tent shakes, it means the hot pipes may touch the winter tent with stove cloth. To make the stove jack cloth last longer, you should protect it as well as possible.
The important thing you need to know:
The jack cloth is fireproof, but the stitched thread has no fire proof function. If you let the winter tent wicloth too close to the hot pipe, it may cause the sewing thread to be burned off, which may cause damage to the tent.
MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONSRegular care of your POMOLY teepee tent will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. We provide some basic cleaning suggestions for the teepee tent.
1. Dirt removal - Please use a soft brush to clean the surface of the tent, including a snow skirt, floor mat, and an inner tent.
2. Detergent - Please use a neutral detergent to clean the tent.
3. Zippers - Please use soapy water to clean the zipper part.
4. The tent can't be washed by the washing machine, or the coating and glue pressing of the tent will be damaged.
5. Please do not use brushes and other hard objects to scrub the backpacking tent with stove jack , otherwise, the waterproof coating on the outside of the hot tent will be damaged, thus damaging its waterproof performance.
6. Regularly check the fixing points of the ultralight hot tent . If there is any stitching problem, please mend it in time and use the tent seam sealer for sealing.
7. Once your ultralight hot tent is fully dry and there are no damp patches at all, you can roll or fold your clean, dry tent up carefully ready for storage. Making sure it’s completely clean and dry before packing your tent away ensure that no nasty mildew builds up while it’s in storage.