- Dweller Series 2023
- Dweller Max 3 Dweller Max (2.0) Dweller Max (1.0) Dweller Dweller Ti Dweller Ti - Segmented Chimney Version
Baker Hot Tent Oven Stove | Portable Oven Tent Wood Stove | POMOLY 2023 New Arrival
- Product Name: Baker Hot Tent Oven Stove | Portable Oven Tent Wood Stove | POMOLY 2023 New Arrival
- Item NO.: PM0179
- Weight: 14.15 kg = 31.1954 lb = 499.1266 oz
- Category: Tent Stoves > Baker Series 2023 > Baker
- Tag: efficient wood burning stove , small cast iron wood burning stove , wood fired camping stove , stove tent camping , seek best outside tents , wood-fueled camping stoves , wood burning camping cooker , camping stove and tent , wood heaters for sale , outside wood furnaces , cabin tent wood stove , canvas tent and wood stove , wood fuel backpacking stove , smokeless wood stove , wall tent wood stove , portable camping wood stove , smokeless firewood stove , kni co stove , smokeless wood burner , smokeless wood burning stove , portable log burner wood camping stove , pomoly wood stove , diy tent stove , backpacking stove kit , camping stoves for sale , patio wood stove , wood burning stove with cooktop , wood stove with cooktop , amazon wood stove , wood burning stove for cabin , outdoor cooking stove , high efficiency wood stove , freestanding wood stove , camping cooking stove , camping oven stove , high efficiency wood burning stove , most efficient log burner , camping stove and oven , most efficient wood heater , most efficient wood burner , cooking stove outdoor , outdoor stoves for cooking , winter tent and stove , wood stoves us on sale , best wood burner , REI same camping stove , fire stove , large wood burner , large wood stove , large wood burning stove , pomoly stove , canvas tent and stove , top wood burning stoves , top rated wood stoves , Stainless steel wood stove , best wood heaters , best backpacking stove , best wood burning stove , burner stove outdoor , best camping cooking stove , stove for camper , wood fired stove oven , wood burning stove and oven , wood cooking stove for sale , wood burning stove with oven , wood stove oven , best wood stove , best camping stove , wood burning stove in a camper , camper wood burning stove , camper wood stove , camping wood burning stove , outdoor stove , camping wood stove , wood outdoor stove , outdoor stove wood , tent and wood stove , tent and stove , tent wood burning stove , tent wood stove , portable pizza oven , hot tent and stove
- Brand: POMOLY
- Creation Time: 2023-05-05
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel and High Temperature Refractory Glass.
- Total Weight: 31.2 lbs / 14.15 kg
- Chimneys: 9 x 30cm x 7cm (11.8 inches x 2.76 inches)
- Assembly Dimension: 13.78”x 14”x 109.3”/ 35cm x 35.5cm x 277.5cm (L*W*H)
- 109.3”/ 277.5cm indicates total height from the ground to the spark arrestor.
Baker Wood Stove
The Baker stove combines the firebox and the oven, the temperature of the firebox can be directly transferred to the interior of the oven below, so that the temperature of the oven can easily reach 200 ° C / 400 ° F, and the highest temperature can reach 260 ° C / 500 ° F. The glass on the front door and the glass on both sides can make the heat radiation from the firebox transfer to the tent interior more quickly, so that the temperature inside the tent can rise faster.
8 Sections Stove Pipe
1 Stove Pipe with Spark Arrestor
Chimney Fixed Ring
Fire Poker Stick
New Top Cover
Move the chimney to one side to leave enough cooking area, and the removable round cover(Diameter: 14cm/5.5in) on the right can be used for BBQ and adding small firewood.
Bottom Oven and "Temperature Control"
Slide switches on both sides of the top and bottom of the oven can control the air circulation inside the oven, thereby achieving the effect of controlling the temperature inside the oven. After outdoor tests, if your firewood is wet, it is best to turn off the exhaust of the oven, so that the temperature of the oven can gradually rise, otherwise, turn on the switch to avoid the food from being scorched due to high temperature.
Stove Door Handle
Controlled Secondary Air Intake
The air enters the camping tent stove through the back air intake panel, which can allow the smoke generated by the burning wood to be reburnt, the heat can be concentrated inside the stove to increase the temperature of the stove. At the same time, there will be less smoke from burning wood.
New Chimney Fixed Ring
You can put it on the last two sections of the stove pipe. For the most stable effect, it is best to install it on the top section. Then you can use three guy-lines to pass through the three round holes of the fixing ring and fasten it. Fix it on the ground with tent pegs on the other end (in a triangle shape).
Inverted Chimney (With Damper)
The inverted chimney can prevent the creosote produced in the burning process from seeping out from the chimney joint.
Stainless Steel 304
The top of the tent stove is made of 3mm thickness stainless steel 304 plate, which can heat the top evenly while ensuring no deformation under high temperature burning.
Three pieces of refractory glass not only enhance the heat dissipation effect, but also observe the burning situation, and the direct visual experience brought by the flame through the huge glass is extremely attractive.
The Baker wood stove is made of more sophisticated mechanical equipment to ensure that the gap between each part is reduced as much as possible, to prevent smoke leakage, and to make the wood stove body stronger.
Air Curtain TechnologyThe purpose of the air curtain is to create a "secondary burn chamber." The particles of smoke rising on the hot gasses of the fire are trapped under the air curtain. These smoke embers and particles are then reburned. Then they can now escape through the chimney and appear more like waves of heat than smoke, The result is a very clean burn.The air entering from the top will move downwards, forming an "air wall" between the glass and the flame, achieving the effect of cleaning the glass and preventing the glass from turning black.
The air curtain is closed before burning, once the fire has reached suitable strength, usually in 3 to 5 minutes, the air curtain can be open. The air curtain then runs at a steady state throughout the burn operation.
Bottom Air Intake and Slide Control
We changed our usual design and adopted the bottom air intake method. This design allows each firewood in the firebox to be fully burned. Compared with the horizontal air intake, this design is simpler and more effective.
Drawer Type Ash Collecting Box
The burnt ashes can fall into the ash box through the hole at the bottom of the firebox.
Multifunctional Fire Hook