FORT Hot Tent Hot Shelter With Stove Jack 4 Season Camping Survival Bungalow Cold Weather Insulated Tent, 1 2 Person
- Product Name: FORT Hot Tent Hot Shelter With Stove Jack 4 Season Camping Survival Bungalow Cold Weather Insulated Tent, 1 2 Person
- Item NO.: S1000
- Weight: 5.6 kg = 12.3459 lb = 197.5342 oz
- Category: HOT TENTS > All Hot Tents
- Brand: POMOLY
- Creation Time: 2020-06-02
- 【2 Opposite Shelter Doors】When you support up the door, it will become a piece of sun&rain shelter. When you close the door, you can call it the tent wall. Besides, you can also open and roll up the door to increase the air circulation.
- 【Detachable Mesh Inner Tent】2 opposite entrances, 2 flapped zipper entrance. A mesh inner tent can help you avoid mosquito and insect troubles.
- 【Fireproof Stove Jack】Perfect Hot Shelter Tent. You can use a burning wood stove in the tent to keep warm in cold weather or cooking outdoors.
- 【300D Oxford with Silver Coating】Military grade fabric with 3500mm waterproof performance, very durable and tear resistance.
- 【Tent Skirt】Placing rocks or soil on it can make the tent more stable. The design with snow skirt is definitely much more stable than the ordinary teepee tent.
POMOLY Hot Shelter
Bushcraft Tent with Stove Jack
The new hot shelter features a removable inner bush mesh for summer camping and also has a built in stove jack for winter camping. This shelter has over 10 different possible shelter configurations making it ideal for many different weather conditions, time of year and accommodation needs. The hot shelter is ideal for 1-2 person with extra room at either end for all of your camping gear to be stored away and protected and can be accessed by either side of the tent. The durable oxford 300D fabric makes this shelter perfect for those who want to push the limits of outdoor adventure in any kind of weather conditions including snow, ice, rain and wind. The built in snow skirt also makes a great addition for blocking wind and snow from entering the tent. Fully sealed seams all around the tent construction also adds to the protection against the elements to ensure your comfort while outdoors. The hot shelter is designed to keep you warm in the winter time by accommodating room and access for our POMOLY titanium tent stove (sold separately) and also offers loads of ventilation during the warmer months while having a removable inner bug net tent.
【300D Oxford with silver coating】Military grade fabric with 3000mm waterproof performance, very durable and tear resistance.
【Detachable Inner Bug Net】Opposite entrances with no-see-um bug net, two flapped zipper entrance and lower windows to keep water out. Reinforce sewn ground nailing point.
【Various building methods】A variety of building shapes are suitable for various camping environments.
【Bushcraft Shelter】Camping lantern attachment point, reinforced sewing, Lateral triangle for better stability.
【Perfect Hot Tent】Fireproof stove jack, compatible with wood stove for wilderness heat source in winter or snow. Lateral triangle area for stove and firewood.
【Open Design】Good ventilation, the open design increases the space in the tent, makes it more comfortable, increases the sunshade area.
Attention: The inner bug net cannot be used together with wood stove.
Opposite doors design
The doors on both sides of outer sheletr buncker and inner bug net can be controlled independently
Inner bug net area: 59 X 79 inch / 150 X 200 cm
It has max size of two adults 6.5ft and carry on items at the same time
Reinforced support points
Metal buckle and thick webbing are used to ensure the durability of the shelter.
The silver coating inside resists ultraviolet rays
Keep the inside of the shelter cooler by putting up the curtain
Waterproof treatment for heightening the bottom of inner bug net
The bottom widening is to prevent water from entering the interior
How to use the stove jack of our teepee tent correctly?These tips are helpful to some experienced campers：
1. Roll up the jack cover and fix it.
Don't let the jack cover cloth touch the hot pipes. Ordinary tent cloth, such as our 300D oxford cloth, can't stand such a high pipe temperature. So you need to roll up the cover cloth and make sure it's far away from the hot pipe.
2. Make sure your pipes is in the center of the stove jack.
You should try to make the stove pipes in the center of the jack hole by moving the stove position. And don't let the pipe touch any fabric.
3. Use branches to separate pipes and tent cloth.
Some people may find it difficult to keep the stove pipes from touching the tent cloth by moving the stove position. In this case, you can use branches as barriers to separate them.
4. Make sure the tent doesn't shake.
When you put the pipe in the center of the stove jack, don't be careless. If the tent shakes, it means the hot pipes may touch the tent cloth. To make the stove jack cloth last longer, you should protect it as well as possible.
The important thing you need to know:
The jack cloth is fireproof, but the stitched thread has no fire proof function. If you let the tent cloth too close to the hot pipe, it may cause the sewing thread to be burned off, which may cause damage to the tent.
MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONSRegular care of your POMOLY teepee tent will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. We provide some basic cleaning suggestions for the teepee tent.
1. Dirt removal - Please use a soft brush to clean the surface of the tent, including a snow skirt, floor mat, and an inner tent.
2. Detergent - Please use a neutral detergent to clean the tent.
3. Zippers - Please use soapy water to clean the zipper part.
4. The tent can't be washed by the washing machine, or the coating and glue pressing of the tent will be damaged.
5. Please do not use brushes and other hard objects to scrub the tent, otherwise, the waterproof coating on the outside of the tent will be damaged, thus damaging its waterproof performance.
6. Regularly check the fixing points of the tent. If there is any stitching problem, please mend it in time and use the tent seam sealer for sealing.
7. Once your tent is fully dry and there are no damp patches at all, you can roll or fold your clean, dry tent up carefully ready for storage. Making sure it’s completely clean and dry before packing your tent away ensure that no nasty mildew builds up while it’s in storage.