- T-Brick Series 2022
- T-Brick Altay Mirror T-Brick Altay T-Brick Ultra T-Brick Max T-Brick T-Brick Mini
- Dweller Series 2023
- Dweller Max 3 Dweller Max (2.0) Dweller Max (1.0) Dweller Dweller Ti Dweller Ti - Segmented Chimney Version
- TRAVELLER Series 2022
- Traveller 3 - Segmented Chimney Version Traveller 3 Traveller - Segmented Chimney Version Traveller
FORT TC Hot Tent | Canvas Hot Shelter Tent with Stove Jack Green
- Product Name: FORT TC Hot Tent | Canvas Hot Shelter Tent with Stove Jack Green
- Item NO.: PM076
- Weight: 6.7 kg = 14.7710 lb = 236.3355 oz
- Category: Hot Tents > All Hot Tents > All
- Brand: POMOLY
- Creation Time: 2021-08-24
- 【2 Opposite Shelter Doors】When you support up the door, it will become a piece of sun&rain shelter. When you close the door, you can call it the best hot tent wall. Besides, you can also open and roll up the door to increase the air circulation.
- 【Detachable Mesh Inner Tent】2 opposite entrances, 2 flapped zipper entrance. A mesh inner hot tents can help you avoid mosquito and insect troubles.
- 【Fireproof Stove Jack】Perfect Hot Shelter Tent. You can use a burning wood stove in the tent to keep warm in cold weather or cooking outdoors.
- 【70% Cotton + 30% Polyester】
- 【Tent Skirt】Placing rocks or soil on it can make the tent more stable. The design with snow skirt is definitely much more stable than the ordinary teepee tent.
Now peak season for hot tent for sale camping. There is no replenishment plan for this product. If you like our products, you can view our new released hot tents and stoves.
POMOLY FORT Canvas Hot Tent
Baker best hot tents with Stove Jack
How to use the stove jack of our teepee tent with stove correctly?These tips are helpful to some experienced campers：
1. Roll up the jack cover and fix it.
Don't let the jack cover cloth touch the hot pipes. Ordinary hot tent cloth, such as our 300D oxford cloth, can't stand such a high pipe temperature. So you need to roll up the cover cloth and make sure it's far away from the hot pipe.
2. Make sure your pipes is in the center of the stove jack.
You should try to make the stove pipes in the center of the jack hole by moving the stove position. And don't let the pipe touch any fabric.
3. Use branches to separate pipes and tent with stove jack cloth.
Some people may find it difficult to keep the stove pipes from touching the hot tents cloth by moving the stove position. In this case, you can use branches as barriers to separate them.
4. Make sure the camping hot tent with stove jack doesn't shake.
When you put the pipe in the center of the stove jack, don't be careless. If the camping tent with stove shakes, it means the hot pipes may touch the hot tents cloth. To make the stove jack cloth last longer, you should protect it as well as possible.
The important thing you need to know:
The jack cloth is fireproof, but the stitched thread has no fire proof function. If you let the hot tent for sale cloth too close to the hot pipe, it may cause the sewing thread to be burned off, which may cause damage to the winter hot tent.
MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONSRegular care of your POMOLY teepee tent will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. We provide some basic cleaning suggestions for the teepee tent.
1. Dirt removal - Please use a soft brush to clean the surface of the winter tent with stove , including a snow skirt, floor mat, and an inner tent.
2. Detergent - Please use a neutral detergent to clean the hot tent with stove jack.
3. Zippers - Please use soapy water to clean the zipper part.
4. The winter tent with wood stove can't be washed by the washing machine, or the coating and glue pressing of the tent will be damaged.
5. Please do not use brushes and other hard objects to scrub the backpacking hot tent , otherwise, the waterproof coating on the outside of the tipi hot tent will be damaged, thus damaging its waterproof performance.
6. Regularly check the fixing points of the hot tents. If there is any stitching problem, please mend it in time and use the tipi tent with stove seam sealer for sealing.
7. Once yourultralight hot tent is fully dry and there are no damp patches at all, you can roll or fold your clean, dry hot tent for sale up carefully ready for storage. Making sure it’s completely clean and dry before packing your tent away ensure that no nasty mildew builds up while it’s in storage.