Home>HOT TENTS>HEX Tent Series>HEX Solo>HEX Solo Winter Hot Tent with Wood Stove Jack 1 Person Camping Teepee tent
HEX Solo Winter Hot Tent with Wood Stove Jack 1 Person Camping Teepee tent
US$ 135.20 US$ 169.00
- Product Name: HEX Solo Winter Hot Tent with Wood Stove Jack 1 Person Camping Teepee tent
- Item NO.: T1932
- Weight: 4 kg = 8.8185 lb = 141.0958 oz
- Category: HOT TENTS > HEX Tent Series > HEX Solo
- Brand: POMOLY
- Creation Time: 2020-04-20
- 【Designed for Solo Camping】This is the smallest hot teepee tent in our POMOLY HEX series.
- 【300D Oxford Cloth With Silver Coated Layer】This is our core advantage. More Waterproof, Anti-wear and tear resistant. Much warmer and insulated than other hot tent.
- 【Movable Cap Design】You can remove the cap to exchange the air. More fresh air can improves your circulatory strain and pulse, and makes you more joyful.
- 【Stove Jack Design】You can use a wood stove in the tent. Outdoor cooking is a necessary skill for survival camping. You will definitely enjoy the tasty food made outdoors.
- 【Tent Skirt Design】Placing rocks or soil on it can make the tent more stable. The design with snow skirt is definitely much more stable than the ordinary tipi tent.
- 【Two Doors Design】You can open two doors and get in or get out of the tent easily. This will make you enjoy this outdoor home better.
2021 HEX Solo Upgrade...
How to use the stove jack of our teepee tent correctly?These tips are helpful to some experienced campers：
1. Roll up the jack cover and fix it.
Don't let the jack cover cloth touch the hot pipes. Ordinary tent cloth, such as our 300D oxford cloth, can't stand such a high pipe temperature. So you need to roll up the cover cloth and make sure it's far away from the hot pipe.
2. Make sure your pipes is in the center of the stove jack.
You should try to make the stove pipes in the center of the jack hole by moving the stove position. And don't let the pipe touch any fabric.
3. Use branches to separate pipes and tent cloth.
Some people may find it difficult to keep the stove pipes from touching the tent cloth by moving the stove position. In this case, you can use branches as barriers to separate them.
4. Make sure the tent doesn't shake.
When you put the pipe in the center of the stove jack, don't be careless. If the tent shakes, it means the hot pipes may touch the tent cloth. To make the stove jack cloth last longer, you should protect it as well as possible.
The important thing you need to know:
The jack cloth is fireproof, but the stitched thread has no fire proof function. If you let the tent cloth too close to the hot pipe, it may cause the sewing thread to be burned off, which may cause damage to the tent.
MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONSRegular care of your POMOLY teepee tent will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. We provide some basic cleaning suggestions for the teepee tent.
1. Dirt removal - Please use a soft brush to clean the surface of the tent, including a snow skirt, floor mat, and an inner tent.
2. Detergent - Please use a neutral detergent to clean the tent.
3. Zippers - Please use soapy water to clean the zipper part.
4. The tent can't be washed by the washing machine, or the coating and glue pressing of the tent will be damaged.
5. Please do not use brushes and other hard objects to scrub the tent, otherwise, the waterproof coating on the outside of the tent will be damaged, thus damaging its waterproof performance.
6. Regularly check the fixing points of the tent. If there is any stitching problem, please mend it in time and use the tent seam sealer for sealing.
7. Once your tent is fully dry and there are no damp patches at all, you can roll or fold your clean, dry tent up carefully ready for storage. Making sure it’s completely clean and dry before packing your tent away ensure that no nasty mildew builds up while it’s in storage.
You May Also Like
YARN Plus Canvas Hot Tent with Wood Stove Jack ...US$ 323.54 US$ 359.49
POMOLY HEX Hot Tent with Wood Stove Jack 2 Pers...US$ 199.99 US$ 249.99