- T-BRICK Series 2022
- T-Brick Altay Mirror T-Brick Altay T-Brick Ultra T-Brick Max T-Brick T-Brick Mini
- T1 Series 2022
- T1 Ultra T1 TAISOCA Oven Stove T1 FLAME T1 PERSPECTIVE T1 Woods Night - Winter Edition
- TRAVELLER Series 2022
- Traveller 3 - Segmented Chimney Version Traveller 3 Traveller - Segmented Chimney Version Traveller Traveller Mini
Rhombus TC Tarp | Canvas Wolf Den Tarp 1.0 for Solo Bushcraft | Lonewolf902 Signature
- Product Name: Rhombus TC Tarp | Canvas Wolf Den Tarp 1.0 for Solo Bushcraft | Lonewolf902 Signature
- Item NO.: PM057
- Weight: 2.7 kg = 5.9525 lb = 95.2397 oz
- Category: All
- Creation Time: 2021-01-20
- 【Designed for Bushcraft】This is the most powerful tarp shelter in the market.
- 【Canvas Tarp Shelter】Anti-wear and tear resistant. 30% Polyester + 70% Cotton.
- 【16 Fix Points】Additional metal fix points allow the tarp can be set up in many differnent configurations.
- 【Edge Reinforcement Stiching】Compared with silicone nylon, more durable and wear-resistant, suitable for bushvraft in the wild.
- 【Corner X-shaped Reinforcement】Increase the force bearing area to prevent tearing.
Description for THE WOLF DEN
This new addition to our POMOLY outdoor gear collection is a piece designed by Jeremy from Lonewolf902 on YouTube. Here we introduce THE WOLF DEN, a rugged 10x10 tarp built to his desired specs for the intended use of 4 season camping and durable enough to handle what ever mother nature throws at it. The tarp features reinforced guy out points with tough metal hardware that wont fail in high winds as well as taped seams to provide a water tight seal making sure you stay dry in heavy rainfall. With bushcraft in mind this tarp can be pitched in many different configurations to fit your outdoor needs. With high strength construction ice and snow loads are not a problem for the tarp to handle and it's simple design makes setup very quick and effortless. Choose THE WOLF DEN bushcraft tarp for your next outdoor adventure and you wont be disappointed by its outstanding performance.
Triangle Reinforcement Design
Increase the bearing area to prevent tearing and enhance the stability of the tarp
Around 16 metal holes and metal buckles
Additional metal fix points allow the tarp can be set up in many differnent configurations
Edge Reinforcement Stiching
Compared with silicone nylon, more durable and wear-resistant, suitable for bushvraft in the wild
2500mm+ Waterproof Performance