- Dweller Series 2023
- Dweller Max 3 Dweller Max (2.0) Dweller Max (1.0) Dweller Dweller Ti Dweller Ti - Segmented Chimney Version
YARN Canvas Tent with Wood Stove Jack 2 Person
- Product Name: YARN Canvas Tent with Wood Stove Jack 2 Person
- Item NO.: PM053
- Weight: 7.3 kg = 16.0937 lb = 257.4999 oz
- Category: Hot Tents > All Hot Tents > All
- Tag: camping tent with stove , stove camping tent , canvas hot tent , canvas tent with wood stove , canvas tent with wood burning stove , canvas tent with a wood stove , stove jack , hot tent with stove jack , camping tent with wood burning stove , pomoly hot tent , pomoly tent , winter tent with stove , winter tent and stove , tent with stove jack , wall tent and stove , canvas tent with stove , tent with fireplace , ultralight hot tent , hunting tent with stove , winter camping tents with stove , hottent , tent with stove hole , teepee tent with stove , tipi tent with stove , winter hot tent , canvas wall tent with stove , hot tents for winter camping , teepee hot tent , best winter tent with stove , hot tents for camping , tent with chimney , canvas wall tent with stove jack , cold weather tents with stoves , hot tent stove jack , 4 season tent with stove jack for sale , all season tent with stove , winter tent with wood stove , camping wood stove tent , backpacking tent with stove jack , hot stove tent , best tent with stove jack , canvas hot tent with stove jack , tent with chimney hole , small canvas tent with stove , canvas teepee tent with stove , four season tent with stove , tent with chimney vent , canvas hunting tent with stove , chimney tent , best winter tents with stove , teepee tent with stove jack , 4 season teepee tent with stove jack , 4 person tent with stove jack , hot tent teepee , backpacking wood stove tent , canvas winter tents with stove , pomoly stove tent , best hunting tent with stove , wood stove camping tent , backcountry hunting tent with stove , best canvas hot tent , tent with fire stove , large tent with stove , camping wood stove with oven , tipi tent with stove jack , all weather tent with stove , best 4 season tent with stove jack , canvas tent with stove hole , ice fishing shelter with stove jack , best winter hot tent , 6 person hot tent with stove jack , four season tents with stove jack , tent with wood stove vent , canvas camping tent with stove , ice fishing tent with wood stove , wood stove tents for sale , cabin tents with wood stove , canvas tent with fireplace , canvas hot tent with stove , canvas teepee tent with stove jack , 4 person canvas tent with stove jack , 6 person tent with stove jack , winter canvas tent with stove , tipi tent with stove hole , pomoly teepee tent , pomoly canvas hot tent , tipi hot tents with stove jack , teepee tent with log burner , pack tent with stove , tent with stove vent , canvas tipi tent with stove jack , large tent with stove jack , hot tent snow camping , hunting tent with stove jack , best winter camping tent with stove , winter camping tent with wood stove , snow tent with stove , ice shelter with stove jack , 4 season canvas tent with stove , 4 season cabin tent with stove jack , four season canvas tent with stove , hot tent with floor and stove jack , big tent with wood stove , tent with a chimney , tipi with stove jack , cold weather tent with stove jack , tent with smoke stack , canvas tent with chimney hole , hot tent in snow , camping teepee with stove , outdoor winter tent with stove , tipi tent with wood stove , canvas teepee with stove , teepee with stove jack , best tent for stove , best tents with wood stoves , hunting teepee with stove , hot teepee , winter tent stove jack , winter camping tents with wood stove , canvas tents with stove for sale , small tents with wood stoves , tent with wood stove jack , ice tent with wood stove
- Brand: POMOLY
- Creation Time: 2021-03-18
- 【Movable Cap Design】You can remove the cap to exchange the air. More fresh air can improves your circulatory strain and pulse, and makes you more joyful.
- 【Stove Jack Design】You can use a wood stove in the hot tent. Outdoor cooking is a necessary skill for survival camping. You will definitely enjoy the tasty food made outdoors.
- 【Tent Skirt Design】Placing rocks or soil on it can make the hot tents more stable. The design with snow skirt is definitely much more stable than the ordinary teepee tent.
- 【Two Doors Design】You can open two doors and get in or get out of the tent easily. This will make you enjoy this outdoor home better.
- 【Free Shipping】~【Safe Payment】~【High Quality】~【30 Days Refund】
- Tips: All pomoly hot tipi tents have stove jack for free, do not need to purchase separately.
Canvas tent camping has always been a vision of camping enthusiasts for wilderness camping, which is different from those hot tents made of silicone nylon and polyester materials. The material of the canvas cotton hot tent for sale comes from nature and is used in nature. When we set up a canvas teepee tent with a stove in the jungle, we will find that the combination of canvas tent and nature is the most appropriate. Different from the silicone nylon hot tents with various colors, canvas tents are usually presented in a single color.
We use 70% cotton and 30% polyester to make our canvas hot tent. Cotton is an important raw material for making canvas tent, and it is also a good thermal insulation material. Adding 30% polyester can increase the toughness and strength of the tent and prevent the hot tents from tearing. If you don't mind the weight, and it's ahot tent with stove jack that can be used for a long time, canvas hot tent is your best choice.
Tips: The color of the hot tent fabric under different light is different, subject to the actual object. We are constantly improving our tents, so the hot tents you receive are the latest version.
Canvas hot tent
Canvas zipper bag
Removable Top Cap
Keep ventilatioin in the hot tent
TWO-IN-ONE and Triangle wind rope fixing points
Increase the stress point between the tent fabric and the wind rope to resist tearing
Widened snow skirt and Middle reinforcement
Enhance the stability of the hot tent in bad weather
6 additional hot tent for sale pegs fixed points to make the tipi tent resistant to stronger wind and rain
Adjustable hot tent pegs fixed point
Suitable for hot tents on uneven ground
Good for air circulation
Center support pole hook
Easy to hang lantern or overcoat
Roll-up buckle design
Easy access and independent control
Corner X-shaped reinforcement design
Increase the bearing area to prevent tearing and enhance the stability of the hot tent
Waterproof at the zipper
Widened double layer fabric enhances waterproof performance
High temperature resistant materials
Yellow flame retardant material can prevent the stove jack from being burnt
How to use the stove jack of our teepee tent correctly?These tips are helpful to some experienced campers：
1. Roll up the jack cover and fix it.
Don't let the jack cover cloth touch the hot pipes. Ordinary hot tents cloth, such as our 300D oxford cloth, can't stand such a high pipe temperature. So you need to roll up the cover cloth and make sure it's far away from the hot pipe.
2. Make sure your pipes is in the center of the stove jack.
You should try to make the stove pipes in the center of the jack hole by moving the stove position. And don't let the pipe touch any fabric.
3. Use branches to separate pipes and tent cloth.
Some people may find it difficult to keep the stove pipes from touching the hot tent with stove jack cloth by moving the stove position. In this case, you can use branches as barriers to separate them.
4. Make sure the tent doesn't shake.
When you put the pipe in the center of the stove jack, don't be careless. If the tent shakes, it means the hot pipes may touch the tent cloth. To make the stove jack cloth last longer, you should protect it as well as possible.
The important thing you need to know:
The jack cloth is fireproof, but the stitched thread has no fire proof function. If you let the tent cloth too close to the hot pipe, it may cause the sewing thread to be burned off, which may cause damage to the hot tent for sale .
MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONSRegular care of your POMOLY teepee tent will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. We provide some basic cleaning suggestions for the teepee tent.
1. Dirt removal - Please use a soft brush to clean the surface of the tent, including a snow skirt, floor mat, and an inner tent.
2. Detergent - Please use a neutral detergent to clean the hot tent.
3. Zippers - Please use soapy water to clean the zipper part.
4. The tent can't be washed by the washing machine, or the coating and glue pressing of the tent will be damaged.
5. Please do not use brushes and other hard objects to scrub the tent, otherwise, the waterproof coating on the outside of the tent will be damaged, thus damaging its waterproof performance.
6. Regularly check the fixing points of the tent. If there is any stitching problem, please mend it in time and use the tent seam sealer for sealing.
7. Once your tent is fully dry and there are no damp patches at all, you can roll or fold your clean, dry hot tents up carefully ready for storage. Making sure it’s completely clean and dry before packing your hot tent away ensure that no nasty mildew builds up while it’s in storage.