- T-Brick Series 2022
- T-Brick Altay Mirror T-Brick Altay T-Brick Ultra T-Brick Max T-Brick T-Brick Mini
- Dweller Series 2023
- Dweller Max 2.0 Dweller Max Dweller Dweller Ti Dweller Ti - Segmented Chimney Version
- TRAVELLER Series 2022
- Traveller 3 - Segmented Chimney Version Traveller 3 Traveller - Segmented Chimney Version Traveller
Copy Bromance 70 Tipi Hot Tent for 4-6 Person | POMOLY 2022 New Arrival
- Product Name: Copy Bromance 70 Tipi Hot Tent for 4-6 Person | POMOLY 2022 New Arrival
- Item NO.: BM001
- Weight: 5.5 kg = 12.1254 lb = 194.0068 oz
- Category: Hot Tents > All Hot Tents
- Brand: POMOLY
- Creation Time: 2022-04-09
- Classic Pyramid Shape with Stove Jacks - Offers a variety of ways to use the tent stove.
- 3 Stove Jacks - Two stoves can be used at the same time / More suitable for cold weather.
- 70D Ripstop Polyester Fabric with PU 2000mm Waterproof Rating.
- Two Inner Tents - Two opposite inner tents can provide space for 4 people.
- Supportable Side Door - Used as a canopy / Easy access.
TEEPEE HOT TENT
To get a feel for how the BROMANCE 70 actually works with a stove in cold weather, we camped in minus 25 degrees snow for three days. It has three stove jacks, we can choose two opposite stove jacks to use two tent wood stoves. The biggest advantage is that it provides more heat energy. At the same time, each person sleeping in the inner tent can control the stove close to him, such as the air intake, the damper, and firewood, and no longer tangled in the direction of the stove door, which is also convenient for adding firewood. In addition, everyone can cook their favorite food and share it with friends, which should be the greatest joy in going camping with friends.
Tips: The color of the tent fabric under different light is different, subject to the actual object.
BROMANCE 70 Tent
Two Inner Tents (Option)
Tent Centre Pole
Aluminum Alloy Tent pegs
Two stoves can be used simultaneously inside the tent.
In severe cold weather (below -15 degrees), two stoves can provide more heat, allowing the temperature inside the tent to rise faster, and everyone can use the stove to cook at the same time.
Suitable for chimneys up to 3.5 inches. (diameter)
Tips: Using the stove in rainy days will cause rainwater to enter the tent through the gap of the stove jack, so do not put non-waterproof outdoor gears or clothing directly under the stove jack in rainy days.
In addition to the two high stove jacks, BROMANCE 70 also has a lower stove jack, which is suitable for the construction of elbow (45°/90°) stove pipes.
(Fixed outside the tent).
Side doors of outer tent
Both inner tents have side doors for easy entry and exit for those sleeping close to the wall. The side door can also be used as a small canopy, just use short poles and guy-lines.
Tips: The door poles in the picture is the Stovehut 70 door poles (4.3ft).
Cross-shaped entry and exit
Open the four doors to facilitate entry and exit. Better ventilation can be obtained when using in summer. The inner tent of the mesh keeps the tent from being stuffy.
4m/13ft long, 1.5m/4.9ft wide.
Each inner tent of BROMANCE 70 can accommodate two adults.
The bottom fabric of the inner tent is raised to prevent the cold wind from blowing into the tent and make people feel cold.
Freely choose the number of inner tent.
Adjustable tent centre pole / 28mm Aluminum alloy
Nine-level adjustable tent pole for uneven ground.
2000MM Waterproof performance
Eight sides snow skirt
Wood stove area
We left much space for two stove so that we can store more firewood and cookware.
Reinforced stitching pull points
The middle of each edge has an additional adjustable tent peg fixing point for wind resistance.
Widened webbing straps and reinforced stitching
Aluminum alloy guyline cord adjusters
Bottom vent with velcro
7075 Bold Aluminium Alloy tent pegs (25cm/9.8in)
How to use the stove jack correctly?These tips are helpful to some experienced campers：
1. Roll up the jack cover and fix it.
Don't let the jack cover cloth touch the hot pipes. Ordinary tent cloth, such as our 300D oxford cloth, can't stand such a high pipe temperature. So you need to roll up the cover cloth and make sure it's far away from the hot pipe.
2. Make sure your pipes is in the center of the stove jack.
You should try to make the stove pipes in the center of the jack hole by moving the stove position. And don't let the pipe touch any fabric.
3. Use branches to separate pipes and tent cloth.
Some people may find it difficult to keep the stove pipes from touching the tent cloth by moving the stove position. In this case, you can use branches as barriers to separate them.
4. Make sure the tent doesn't shake.
When you put the pipe in the center of the stove jack, don't be careless. If the tent shakes, it means the hot pipes may touch the tent cloth. To make the stove jack cloth last longer, you should protect it as well as possible.
The important thing you need to know:
The jack cloth is fireproof, but the stitched thread has no fire proof function. If you let the tent cloth too close to the hot pipe, it may cause the sewing thread to be burned off, which may cause damage to the tent.
MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONSRegular care of your POMOLY teepee tent will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. We provide some basic cleaning suggestions for the teepee tent.
1. Dirt removal - Please use a soft brush to clean the surface of the tent, including a snow skirt, floor mat, and an inner tent.
2. Detergent - Please use a neutral detergent to clean the tent.
3. Zippers - Please use soapy water to clean the zipper part.
4. The tent can't be washed by the washing machine, or the coating and glue pressing of the tent will be damaged.
5. Please do not use brushes and other hard objects to scrub the tent, otherwise, the waterproof coating on the outside of the tent will be damaged, thus damaging its waterproof performance.
6. Regularly check the fixing points of the tent. If there is any stitching problem, please mend it in time and use the tent seam sealer for sealing.
7. Once your tent is fully dry and there are no damp patches at all, you can roll or fold your clean, dry tent up carefully ready for storage. Making sure it’s completely clean and dry before packing your tent away ensure that no nasty mildew builds up while it’s in storage.
You May Also Like
T-Brick Ultra Campfire GrillUS$ 106.50
T-Brick & T-Brick Max Campfire GrillUS$ 90.50
T-Brick Mini Titanium Campfire GrillUS$ 82.50
- Contact Us
FIND DEALERS PLAN
For dealers with stores, let's work together!
- Company Info
- About us
- Pomoly Name
- Contact Now
- Facebook Group
- YouTube Learning
- Product News
- Contact Us
- Topic Collections
- Policies & Terms
- Payment Policy
- Shipping Policy
- Return & Refund
- Tax Policy
- Website Disclaimer
- Safety Disclaimer
- Warranty Policy
- Promotion Policy
- Pre-order Policy
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Dealers Agreement And Terms
- User Center
- Forget Password
- My Orders
- Tracking Order
- My Account