Dweller Max 3 | Camping Wood Stove | POMOLY New Arrival 2024
- Stove Height 1.61ft / 49cm + Chimney Height
- 7.55ft / 230cm
- Product Name: Dweller Max 3 | Camping Wood Stove | POMOLY New Arrival 2024
- Item NO.: PM0180
- Weight: 15.15 kg = 33.4000 lb = 534.4005 oz
- Category: Tent Stoves > Dweller Series 2023 > Dweller Max 3
- Tag: efficient wood burning stove , small cast iron wood burning stove , wood fired camping stove , wood burning camping cooker , camping stove and tent , outside wood furnaces , cabin tent wood stove , canvas tent and wood stove , wood fuel backpacking stove , smokeless wood stove , wall tent wood stove , portable camping wood stove , smokeless firewood stove , kni co stove , smokeless wood burner , smokeless wood burning stove , pomoly wood stove , stoker camp stove multiplayer version , diy tent stove , backpacking stove kit , camping stoves for sale , patio wood stove , wood burning stove with cooktop , wood stove with cooktop , amazon wood stove , outdoor cooking stove , high efficiency wood stove , freestanding wood stove , camping cooking stove , camping oven stove , high efficiency wood burning stove , most efficient log burner , camping stove and oven , most efficient wood heater , most efficient wood burner , outdoor stoves for cooking , winter tent and stove , wood stoves us on sale , best wood burner , REI same camping stove , fire stove , largest wood stove , large wood burner , large wood stove , large wood burning stove , pomoly stove , canvas tent and stove , top wood burning stoves , top rated wood stoves , Stainless steel wood stove , best wood heaters , best backpacking stove , best wood burning stove , burner stove outdoor , best camping cooking stove , stove for camper , wood fired stove oven , wood burning stove and oven , wood cooking stove for sale , wood burning stove with oven , wood stove oven , best wood stove , best camping stove , wood burning stove in a camper , camper wood burning stove , camper wood stove , camping wood burning stove , outdoor stove , camping wood stove , wood outdoor stove , outdoor stove wood , tent and wood stove , tent and stove , tent wood burning stove , tent wood stove , hot tent and stove , 20 Outdoor Pellet Stoves For Sale , 16 Outdoor Pellet Stove For Sale
- Brand: POMOLY
- Creation Time: 2023-07-06
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel and High Temperature Refractory Glass.
- Weight (without chimney): 33.4 lbs / 15.15kg
- Chimneys: 9 x 30cm x 7cm (11.8 inches x 2.76 inches)
- Assembly Dimension: 14.2”x 15.35”x 102.4”/ 36cm x 39cm x 260cm (L*W*H)
- 102.4”/ 260cm indicates total height from the ground to the spark arrestor.
Dweller Max 3 Wood Stove
Camping Wood Burning Fireplace Series
Compared to the Dweller, the Dweller Max 3 has a 59% increase in volume and the diameter of the chimney has been increased from 2.36in(6cm) to 2.76in(7cm). There are four holes in the tent stove legs to attach the Dweller Max to the RV, and only four screws are needed to secure it. Additionally, we redesigned the chimney and installed the new chimney upside down to prevent creosote from seeping through the chimney during combustion. The newly added damped chimney controls the exhaust, which in turn controls the rate at which the furnace burns, and when we adjust the valve to reduce the rate of fire, the Dweller Max can keep burning longer at night. The huge fireproof glass combined with the air curtain of the front door can make the flame jump more, and the secondary air intake inside can make the firewood burn more fully.
In addition to tents and RVs, Dweller Max can also be used in many places, such as: forest cabins, camps, underground garages, etc.
CHART Stove Type Outdoor Wood Stove Total Weight 33.4 lb / 15.15 kg Storage Dimension 14.2 x 10.24 x 15.16 in / 36 x 26 x 38.5 cm Firebox Dimension 14.2 x 10.24 x 10.63 in / 36 x 26 x 27 cm Assembly Dimension 14.2 x 15.35 x 102.4 in / 36 x 39 x 260 cm Firebox Volume 25.3 L Front Glass Size 11.6 x 6.7 in / 29.5 x 17 cm Total Height 108.3 in / 275 cm Pipe Diameter 2.76 in / 7 cm Spark Arrestor Yes Material Stainless Steel 304
Dweller Max 3
8 Sections Stove Pipe
1 Stove Pipe with Spark Arrestor
Chimney Fixed Ring
Fire Poker Stick
New Top Cover - Double Layer
Move the chimney to one side to leave enough cooking area, and the removable round cover (Diameter: 14cm/5.5in) on the right can be used for BBQ and adding small firewood.
The locks on both sides ensure that the drawer will not fall due to vibration during burning.
New Stove Door Handle
Controlled Secondary Air Intake
New Chimney Fixed Ring
Inverted Chimney (With Damper)
The inverted chimney can prevent the creosote produced in the burning process from seeping out from the chimney joint.
Stainless Steel 304
The top of the tent stove is made of 3mm thickness stainless steel 304 plate, which can heat the top evenly while ensuring no deformation under high temperature burning.
Larger Refractory Glass
Using three refractory glasses can not only enhance the atmosphere, but also observe the burning situation.
Unlike other POMOLY stoves, the direct visual experience brought by the flame through the huge glass is extremely attractive.
The Dweller portable tent stove is made of more sophisticated mechanical equipment to ensure that the gap between each part is reduced as much as possible, to prevent smoke leakage, and to make the wood stove body stronger.
Air Curtain TechnologyThe purpose of the air curtain is to create a "secondary burn chamber." The particles of smoke rising on the hot gasses of the fire are trapped under the air curtain. These smoke embers and particles are then reburned. Then they can now escape through the chimney and appear more like waves of heat than smoke, The result is a very clean burn.The air entering from the top will move downwards, forming an "air wall" between the glass and the flame, achieving the effect of cleaning the glass and preventing the glass from turning black.The air curtain is closed before burning, once the fire has reached suitable strength, usually in 3 to 5 minutes, the air curtain can be open. The air curtain then runs at a steady state throughout the burn operation.
Bottom Air Intake and Slide Control
We changed our usual design and adopted the bottom air intake method. This design allows each firewood in the firebox to be fully burned. Compared with the horizontal air intake, this design is simpler and more effective.
The gap between camping wood stove parts is properly controlled. The switch at the bottom can provide maximum firepower when sliding to the left, and the air intake can be completely cut off to the right.
Secondary Air Intake and BaffleThe baffle can maximize the burning heat efficiency of the wood.The air enters the camping tent stove through the back air intake panel, which can allow the smoke generated by the burning wood to be reburnt, the heat can be concentrated inside the stove to increase the temperature of the stove. At the same time, there will be less smoke from burning wood.
Drawer Type Ash Collecting Box