HUSSAR 20 | Solo Tipi Hot Tent | POMOLY New Arrival 2024
- Smoke Blue
- Center pole
- Product Name: HUSSAR 20 | Solo Tipi Hot Tent | POMOLY New Arrival 2024
- Item NO.: PM0189
- Weight: 1.6 kg = 3.5274 lb = 56.4383 oz
- Category: Hot Tents > HUSSAR Series > HUSSAR 20
- Tag: Best 20 Tents with Stove Jack for Stove Camping For Sale , Best 12 Tipi Tents For Camping For Sale , Top 10 Best 1 Person Tents for 4 Season Camping , Best Portable Backpacking Tent for Winter Camping
- Brand: POMOLY
- Creation Time: 2023-12-11
- POMOLY Hussar 20 is a tent designed for winter camping. Hussar 20 Winter Tent With Stove can accommodate up to 1 person and a wood stove.
- 20D Silicon Coated Nylon Fabric - We have selected 20d tear resistant fabric as the main material to design and produce this ultra-light thermal hot tent. At the same time, we use aluminum alloy strut to better reduce its weight.
- Half Inner Tent - This hot tent uses a half inner hot tents to increase campers' sense of privacy and security. This half tent also enhances the camper's outdoor experience.
- Stove Jack - You can make the stovepipe cross through the new stove jack cloth and use a wood stove in the tent. Outdoor cooking is a necessary skill for wilderness survival. You will definitely enjoy the tasty food made outdoors.
- Three zipper front door - Three waterproof zippers allow you to freely switch the closure of the front door to achieve the desired shape.
POMOLY Hussar 20
Tips: The color of the best hot tent fabric under different light is different, subject to the actual object.
Hussar 20 Tent
Inner Tent with Ground Sheet (Option)
More “SET UP”
Stove Jack with Waterproof Zipper
Top Ventilation - Both Sides
Guy-line Point Reinforcement - Embedded Reinforced Webbing
Widened Webbing Straps and Reinforced Stitching
Lantern Hanging Hook
7075 Bold Aluminium Alloy Tent Pegs (Lenght 18cm/7.1in)
The tent pegs of Hussar 20 are made of high-strength aluminum alloy, and the thickened material ensures the service life of the winter tent pegs.
How to use the stove jack correctly?These tips are helpful to some experienced campers：
1. Roll up the jack cover and fix it.
Don't let the jack cover cloth touch the hot pipes. Ordinary winter hot tent cloth, such as our 300D oxford cloth, can't stand such a high pipe temperature. So you need to roll up the cover cloth and make sure it's far away from the hot pipe.
2. Make sure your pipes is in the center of the stove jack.
You should try to make the stove pipes in the center of the jack hole by moving the stove position. And don't let the pipe touch any fabric.
3. Use branches to separate pipes and hunting tent with stove cloth.
Some people may find it difficult to keep the stove pipes from touching the winter tent with stove cloth by moving the stove position. In this case, you can use branches as barriers to separate them.
4. Make sure the winter tent with wood stove doesn't shake.
When you put the pipe in the center of the stove jack, don't be careless. If the ultralight hot tent shakes, it means the hot pipes may touch the hot tents cloth. To make the stove jack cloth last longer, you should protect it as well as possible.
The important thing you need to know:
The jack cloth is fireproof, but the stitched thread has no fire proof function. If you let the tent cloth too close to the hot pipe, it may cause the sewing thread to be burned off, which may cause damage to the backpacking hot tent .
MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONSRegular care of your POMOLY teepee tent will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. We provide some basic cleaning suggestions for the teepee tent.
1. Dirt removal - Please use a soft brush to clean the surface of the tent, including a snow skirt, floor mat, and an inner tent.
2. Detergent - Please use a neutral detergent to clean the tent.
3. Zippers - Please use soapy water to clean the zipper part.
4. The tent can't be washed by the washing machine, or the coating and glue pressing of the tent will be damaged.
5. Please do not use brushes and other hard objects to scrub the tent, otherwise, the waterproof coating on the outside of the tent will be damaged, thus damaging its waterproof performance.
6. Regularly check the fixing points of the hot tents . If there is any stitching problem, please mend it in time and use the tent seam sealer for sealing.
7. Once your tent is fully dry and there are no damp patches at all, you can roll or fold your clean, dry tent up carefully ready for storage. Making sure it’s completely clean and dry before packing your hot tents away ensure that no nasty mildew builds up while it’s in storage.
You May Also Like
T-Brick Mini Titanium Campfire GrillUS$ 82.50