- T-BRICK Series 2022
- T-Brick Altay Mirror T-Brick Altay T-Brick Ultra T-Brick Max T-Brick T-Brick Mini
- Dweller Series 2022
- Dweller Max 2.0 Dweller Max Dweller Dweller Mini Dweller Ti Dweller Ti - Segmented Chimney Version
- TRAVELLER Series 2022
- Traveller 3 - Segmented Chimney Version Traveller 3 Traveller - Segmented Chimney Version Traveller Traveller Mini
HUSSAR Plus 2.0 Camping Hot Tent | POMOLY New Arrival 2022
- Product Name: HUSSAR Plus 2.0 Camping Hot Tent | POMOLY New Arrival 2022
- Item NO.: PM094
- Weight: 4.5 kg = 9.9208 lb = 158.7328 oz
- Category: All
- Brand: POMOLY
- Creation Time: 2022-08-06
- 70D Plaid Ripstop Polyester Fabric with 2500mm Waterproof Rating - Based on customer feedback, we have selected 70D tear resistant fabric as the main material to design and produce this ultra-light thermal tent. At the same time, we use aluminum alloy strut to better reduce its weight.
- HALF INNER TENT - This best hot tent with stove jack uses a large half inner tent to increase campers' sense of privacy and security. This half hot tents also enhances the camper's outdoor experience.
- DIY STOVE JACK - You can make the stovepipe cross through the new stove jack cloth and use a wood stove in the tent. Outdoor cooking is a necessary skill for wilderness survival. You will definitely enjoy the tasty food made outdoors.
- REMOVABLE CAP - You can remove the cap to exchange the air. More fresh air can improve your circulatory strain and pulse, and makes you more joyful.
- TWO DOORS DESIGN - You can open two doors and get in or get out of the tent easily. This will make you enjoy this outdoor home better.
HUSSAR Plus Tipi Tent
Continuing the classic hexagonal shape, using 70D Plaid Ripstop Polyester fabric to increase its toughness. Tipi hot tent camping has always been a first choice of camping enthusiasts for wilderness camping. We use 70D tear-resistant fabric to find a balance between durability and lightness. At the same time, we also use lighter and stronger aluminum alloy struts to reduce weight. We kept the detachable hat at the top for easy ventilation and ventilation. With the gauze internal hot tent for sale used inside, we can sit in the internal hot tents very comfortably, and just open the door of the inner tent to add firewood to the stove.
Tips: The color of the hot tent fabric under different light is different, subject to the actual object.
HUSSAR Plus Tipi x1
Replaceable stove jack x1
28mm Aluminium alloy centre pole x1
Tent pegs x16
Zipper bag x1
Detachable Top Cap
Two Opposite Doors - Easy Access
Six Sides Snow Skirt
Mesh Half Inner Tent
7075 Bold Aluminium Alloy Tent Pegs (25cm/9.8in)
Widened Webbing Straps and Reinforced Stitching
How to use the stove jack of our teepee tent correctly?These tips are helpful to some experienced campers：
1. Roll up the jack cover and fix it.
Don't let the jack cover cloth touch the hot pipes. Ordinary tent cloth, such as our 300D oxford cloth, can't stand such a high pipe temperature. So you need to roll up the cover cloth and make sure it's far away from the hot pipe.
2. Make sure your pipes is in the center of the stove jack.
You should try to make the stove pipes in the center of the jack hole by moving the stove position. And don't let the pipe touch any fabric.
3. Use branches to separate pipes and best hot tent cloth.
Some people may find it difficult to keep the stove pipes from touching the hot tent with stove jack cloth by moving the stove position. In this case, you can use branches as barriers to separate them.
4. Make sure the camping hot tent for sale doesn't shake.
When you put the pipe in the center of the stove jack, don't be careless. If the tent with stove shakes, it means the hot pipes may touch the hot tent cloth. To make the stove jack cloth last longer, you should protect it as well as possible.
The important thing you need to know:
The jack cloth is fireproof, but the stitched thread has no fire proof function. If you let the camping tent with stove cloth too close to the hot pipe, it may cause the sewing thread to be burned off, which may cause damage to the tent.
MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONSRegular care of your POMOLY teepee tent will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. We provide some basic cleaning suggestions for the teepee tent.
1. Dirt removal - Please use a soft brush to clean the surface of the hot tents , including a snow skirt, floor mat, and an inner tent.
2. Detergent - Please use a neutral detergent to clean the winter hot tent .
3. Zippers - Please use soapy water to clean the zipper part.
4. The winter tent with stove can't be washed by the washing machine, or the coating and glue pressing of the tent will be damaged.
5. Please do not use brushes and other hard objects to scrub the winter tent with wood stove , otherwise, the waterproof coating on the outside of the backpacking hot tents will be damaged, thus damaging its waterproof performance.
6. Regularly check the fixing points of the backpacking hot tent
. If there is any stitching problem, please mend it in time and use the tent seam sealer for sealing.7. Once your hot tent is fully dry and there are no damp patches at all, you can roll or fold your clean, dry tent up carefully ready for storage. Making sure it’s completely clean and dry before packing your hot tents away ensure that no nasty mildew builds up while it’s in storage.