- T-Brick Series 2022
- T-Brick Altay Mirror T-Brick Altay T-Brick Ultra T-Brick Max T-Brick T-Brick Mini
- Dweller Series 2023
- Dweller Max 2.0 Dweller Max Dweller Dweller Ti Dweller Ti - Segmented Chimney Version
- TRAVELLER Series 2022
- Traveller 3 - Segmented Chimney Version Traveller 3 Traveller - Segmented Chimney Version Traveller
HUSSAR Ultralight Hot Tent with Wood Stove Jack For Camping 1-2 Person
- Iron cyan
- Half Inner Tent
- Center pole
- Product Name: HUSSAR Ultralight Hot Tent with Wood Stove Jack For Camping 1-2 Person
- Item NO.: PM060
- Weight: 2.4 kg = 5.2911 lb = 84.6575 oz
- Category: Hot Tents > All Hot Tents > All
- Brand: POMOLY
- Creation Time: 2021-05-03
- 40D SILICON COATED NYLON FABRIC - Based on customer feedback, we have selected 40d tear resistant fabric as the main material to design and produce this ultra-light thermal hot tent. At the same time, we use aluminum alloy strut to better reduce its weight.
- HALF INNER TENT - This hot tent uses a large half inner hot tents to increase campers' sense of privacy and security. This half tent also enhances the camper's outdoor experience.
- CROSSED STOVE JACK - You can make the stovepipe cross through the new stove jack cloth and use a wood stove in the tent. Outdoor cooking is a necessary skill for wilderness survival. You will definitely enjoy the tasty food made outdoors.
- REMOVABLE CAP - You can remove the cap to exchange the air. More fresh air can improve your circulatory strain and pulse, and makes you more joyful.
- TWO DOORS DESIGN - You can open two doors and get in or get out of the tent easily. This will make you enjoy this outdoor home better.
Lightweight tipi hot tent camping has always been a first choice of camping enthusiasts for wilderness camping. We use 40D tear-resistant material to find a balance between durability and lightness. At the same time, we also use lighter and stronger aluminum alloy struts to reduce weight. We kept the detachable hat at the top for easy ventilation. With the gauze internal hot tent with stove sused inside, we can sit in the internal tent very comfortably, and just open the door of the inner tent to add firewood to the stove.
In POMOLY.COM, Each ultralight hot tent comes with 2 pieces of replaceable DIY heat-material stove jacks, which are used for different diameter stovepipes. You only need to cut a cross-shaped incision with scissors. The stove jack cloth will turn from grayish white to black gray at high temperature, which is caused by carbonization, but it does not affect its performance and use effect.
Tips: The color of the hot tent fabric under different light is different, subject to the actual object.
HUSSAR with Inner Tent x1
Replaceable stove jack x2
Tent support pole x1
Tent pegs x16
Zipper bag x1
How to use the stove jack of our teepee tent correctly?These tips are helpful to some experienced campers：
1. Roll up the jack cover and fix it.
Don't let the jack cover cloth touch the hot pipes. Ordinary hot tent cloth, such as our 300D oxford cloth, can't stand such a high pipe temperature. So you need to roll up the cover cloth and make sure it's far away from the hot pipe.
2. Make sure your pipes is in the center of the stove jack.
You should try to make the stove pipes in the center of the jack hole by moving the stove position. And don't let the pipe touch any fabric.
3. Use branches to separate pipes and hot tents cloth.
Some people may find it difficult to keep the stove pipes from touching the hot tents cloth by moving the stove position. In this case, you can use branches as barriers to separate them.
4. Make sure the best tent doesn't shake.
When you put the pipe in the center of the stove jack, don't be careless. If the tent with stove shakes, it means the hot pipes may touch the hot tent cloth. To make the stove jack cloth last longer, you should protect it as well as possible.
The important thing you need to know:
The jack cloth is fireproof, but the stitched thread has no fire proof function. If you let the camping hot tent cloth too close to the hot pipe, it may cause the sewing thread to be burned off, which may cause damage to the tent with stove jack.
MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONSRegular care of your POMOLY teepee tent will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. We provide some basic cleaning suggestions for the teepee hot tents.
1. Dirt removal - Please use a soft brush to clean the surface of the camping tent with stove , including a snow skirt, floor mat, and an inner tent.
2. Detergent - Please use a neutral detergent to clean the tent.
3. Zippers - Please use soapy water to clean the zipper part.
4. The winter tent with stove can't be washed by the washing machine, or the coating and glue pressing of the tent will be damaged.
5. Please do not use brushes and other hard objects to scrub the winter hot tent , otherwise, the waterproof coating on the outside of the tent will be damaged, thus damaging its waterproof performance.
6. Regularly check the fixing points of the hot tent. If there is any stitching problem, please mend it in time and use the hot tents seam sealer for sealing.
7. Once your winter tent with wood stove is fully dry and there are no damp patches at all, you can roll or fold your clean, dry tent up carefully ready for storage. Making sure it’s completely clean and dry before packing your tent away ensure that no nasty mildew builds up while it’s in storage.
You May Also Like
- Contact Us
FIND DEALERS PLAN
For dealers with stores, let's work together!
- Company Info
- About us
- Pomoly Name
- Contact Now
- Facebook Group
- YouTube Learning
- Product News
- Contact Us
- Topic Collections
- Policies & Terms
- Payment Policy
- Shipping Policy
- Return & Refund
- Tax Policy
- Website Disclaimer
- Safety Disclaimer
- Warranty Policy
- Promotion Policy
- Pre-order Policy
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Dealers Agreement And Terms
- User Center
- Forget Password
- My Orders
- Tracking Order
- My Account
Sylvester damit beim Biwak gewesen
Leicht schnell aufzubauen
Im in love
Why am I not giving this a 5 star review?
Here's a few things that would make the tent a 5/5:
- The inner tent hangs down and it could get in your face if your sleeping mat is to high.
This could be solved with perhaps some smaller hook points for the inner to attach to the othertent.
- There's no extra ground sheet as on option for this tent.
I've bought a third-party ground sheet that I will cut to fit for this tent. A ground sheet realy helps with blocking out moisture and condensation. It also prolongs the lifespan of the inner tents floor.
Otherwise, an absolutely great tent that I'm happily going to use plenty of more times. The matter of fact that it's a light weight, 4-season tent for a great price just makes it even more awesome.
-It is lightweight. Very lightweight.
-The tent is easy to set up.
-It has two doors.
Have used a few times and quality / construction is better than what I expected given the cost.