- T-Brick Series 2022
- T-Brick Altay Mirror T-Brick Altay T-Brick Ultra T-Brick Max T-Brick T-Brick Mini
- Dweller Series 2023
- Dweller Max 3 Dweller Max (2.0) Dweller Max (1.0) Dweller Dweller Ti Dweller Ti - Segmented Chimney Version
- TRAVELLER Series 2022
- Traveller 3 - Segmented Chimney Version Traveller 3 Traveller - Segmented Chimney Version Traveller
Oroqen Mini 3 Wood Stove | Portable Stove for Hot Tent Camping | POMOLY 2023 New Arrival
- Stove Height 0.92ft / 28cm + Chimney Height
- 5.1ft / 155cm
- Stove Bag
- Product Name: Oroqen Mini 3 Wood Stove | Portable Stove for Hot Tent Camping | POMOLY 2023 New Arrival
- Item NO.: PM0161
- Weight: 6.5 kg = 14.3300 lb = 229.2808 oz
- Category: Tent Stoves > Oroqen 2.0 Series 2023 > Oroqen Mini 3
- Brand: POMOLY
- Creation Time: 2023-03-11
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel and High Temperature Refractory Glass.
- Firebox Size: 12.6”x 7.1”x 7.9”/ 32cm x 18cm x 20cm (L*W*H)
- Total Weight: 14.3lbs / 6.5kg
- Chimney Length: 155cm / 5.09ft / 61in
- Assemble Dimensions: 16.1”x 18.1”x 72.1”/ 41cm x 46cm x 183cm (L*W*H)
- 72.1”indicates total height from the ground to the spark arrestor.
Oroqen Mini 3
The Oroqen Mini 3 Wood Stove is designed for pickup truck camping and winter tent camping. Rectangular firebox and inverted trapezoid drawer type ash box, three viewing windows, side glass air wall and X-shaped folding 4-leg design. All these are its highlights. Oroqen tent stove is made of 304 stainless steel, the Oroqen tent wood stove is an perfect heating and cooking gear in POMOLY tents and other winter shelters.
Oroqen Mini 3
5 Sections Stove Pipe
1 Stove Pipe with Spark Arrestor
Chimney Fixed Ring
Fire Poker Stick
Oroqen Mini 3 Wood Stove is made up of stainless steel 304 wire drawing plate, with two detachable side tables. It has a single door, with three flat side glasses window for viewing the flame. The handle under the glass is also a slidable air intake, the drawer type air intake can adjust the firepower from minimum to maximum, at the same time the burning ash will fall on the drawer and we can clean it out. When you open the “drawer”, the three-section removable burning grate design optimizes flame efficiency for maximum heat output.
Detachable Side Tables and Hollow Carry Handle
The detachable double-sided tables can put more cookwares, and you can insert the knife and fork into the small holes without falling.
The hollow-out design of the handle has also been bent at 135° so as not to make the fingers feel uncomfortable.
Flat Side Glass
Different from other stoves, the side glass of Oroqen stove is flat, without frame protrusions, which can reduce the contact of glass and other parts, thereby reducing the risk of glass breakage.
Air Curtain Technology
The purpose of the air curtain is to create a "secondary burn chamber." The particles of smoke rising on the hot gasses of the fire are trapped under the air curtain. These smoke embers and particles are then reburned. Then they can now escape through the chimney and appear more like waves of heat than smoke, The result is a very clean burn.
The air entering from the side will move downwards, forming an "air wall" between the glass and the flame, achieving the effect of cleaning the glass and preventing the glass from turning black.
The air curtain is closed before burning, once the fire has reached suitable strength, usually in 15 to 20 minutes, the air curtain can be open. The air curtain then runs at a steady state throughout the burn operation.
New Air Intake System
The air intake at the bottom is controlled by the sliding handle, and the side air curtain needs to be closed before burning.
After opening the air intake at the bottom, you can light the firewood. If you need to increase the air intake, please pull out the drawer by 1-2 inches. A large amount of air will enter the firebox through the hole at the bottom of the grate.
For maximum burning efficiency, please open the side air curtain after burning for 10-15 minutes.
Movable Chimney Fixed Ring
You can put it on the last two sections of the stove pipe. For the most stable effect, it is best to install it on the top section. Then you can use three guy-lines to pass through the three round holes of the fixing ring and fasten it. Fix it on the ground with tent pegs on the other end (in a triangle shape).
Multifunctional Fire Hook
Tips: The lock catch can fix the ash box to avoid falling during the movement.
Inverted Chimney (With Damper)