- T1 Series 2021
- T1 Ultra T1 TAISOCA Oven Stove T1 FLAME T1 PERSPECTIVE T1 Woods Night - Winter Edition
Rhombus Tarp 300D Oxford Wolf Den Tarp | Multifunctional Tarp Shelter | Solo Bushcraft and Camping | Lonewolf902 Signature
- Product Name: Rhombus Tarp 300D Oxford Wolf Den Tarp | Multifunctional Tarp Shelter | Solo Bushcraft and Camping | Lonewolf902 Signature
- Item NO.: L1900
- Weight: 1.5 kg = 3.3069 lb = 52.9109 oz
- Category: GEARS > LoneWolf902
- Creation Time: 2020-07-10
- 【Designed for Bushcraft】This is the most powerful tarp in the market.
- 【300D Oxford Cloth With Silver Coated Layer】This is our core advantage. More Waterproof, Anti-wear and tear resistant.
- 【16 Fix Points】Additional metal fix points allow the tarp can be set up in many differnent configurations.
- 【Edge Reinforcement Stiching】Compared with silicone nylon, more durable and wear-resistant, suitable for bushvraft in the wild.
- 【Corner X-shaped Reinforcement】Increase the force bearing area to prevent tearing
Estimated Time For Package preparation: 1-3 days,
Free Shipping Worldwide!
Description for THE WOLF DEN
This new addition to our POMOLY outdoor gear collection is a piece designed by Jeremy from Lonewolf902 on YouTube. Here we introduce THE WOLF DEN, a rugged 10x10 tarp built to his desired specs for the intended use of 4 season camping and durable enough to handle what ever mother nature throws at it. The fabric of choice is our 300D oxford material with silver lining for optimal heat and light reflection . The tarp features reinforced guy out points with tough metal hardware that wont fail in high winds as well as taped seams to provide a water tight seal making sure you stay dry in heavy rainfall. With bushcraft in mind this tarp can be pitched in many different configurations to fit your outdoor needs. With high strength construction ice and snow loads are not a problem for the tarp to handle and it's simple design makes setup very quick and effortless. Choose THE WOLF DEN bushcraft tarp for your next outdoor adventure and you wont be disappointed by its outstanding performance.
Triangle Reinforcement Design
Increase the bearing area to prevent tearing and enhance the stability of the tarp
Around 16 metal holes and metal buckles
Additional metal fix points allow the tarp can be set up in many differnent configurations
Edge Reinforcement Stiching
Compared with silicone nylon, more durable and wear-resistant, suitable for bushvraft in the wild
Corner X-shaped Reinforcement
Increase the force bearing area to prevent tearing
3500mm+ Waterproof Performance