- T-Brick Series 2022
- T-Brick Altay Mirror T-Brick Altay T-Brick Ultra T-Brick Max T-Brick T-Brick Mini
- Dweller Series 2023
- Dweller Max 2.0 Dweller Max Dweller Dweller Ti Dweller Ti - Segmented Chimney Version
- TRAVELLER Series 2022
- Traveller 3 - Segmented Chimney Version Traveller 3 Traveller - Segmented Chimney Version Traveller
T1 Ultra | Fastfold Titanium Stove | Camping Tent Wood Stove for 3-6P | POMOLY 2022 New Arrival
- Titanium Rolling Chimney
- 8.2ft / 2.5m 9.84ft / 3m
- Product Name: T1 Ultra | Fastfold Titanium Stove | Camping Tent Wood Stove for 3-6P | POMOLY 2022 New Arrival
- Item NO.: PM003
- Weight: 3.6 kg = 7.9366 lb = 126.9863 oz
- Category: Tent Stoves > T1 Series 2021 > T1 Ultra
- Tag: tent stove , wood stove , titanium stove , T1 , T1 STOVE , T1 ULTRA
- Brand: POMOLY
- Creation Time: 2021-10-24
- 【1mm Thickness GR1 Titanium】Precision-crafted in GR1 Titanium that will never rust or corrode, ideal for as a heat source for a hot tent or cooking meals in the wilderness.
- 【Glass Window】Two sides glass viewing window creates a pleasing atmosphere.
- 【Stove Body Reinforcement】Prevent deformation and flatten the top to heat the bottom of the pot evenly.
- 【Collapsible Legs】Connective legs provide a stable base for the stove.
- 【Use with Hot Tent】The internal silver-coating of our hot tent can reduce the loss of heat, we all know it's unbearable to be awakened by the cold.
- 【Better Heat Transference】Normally you can drink hot coffee within 10 minutes and it can increase the temperature inside the tent in a short time.
- This tent wood burning stove is a great choice for outdoor explorers.
- The Cut-proof gloves are to prevent scratches when rolling up the titanium stovepipe.
POMOLY T1 ULTRA
CLASSIC FASTFOLD TITANIUM STOVE
Firewood capacity increased by 34.7%
(T1 15L / T1 Ultra 20.2L)
Overall 1mm thickness pure titanium
New titanium spark arrestor
Adjustable and detachable damper
Fireproof glass side wall
7 Front door air intake
Hollow whole plate folding stove legs
New ultralight titanium spark arrestor
Comes with wind rope fixing ring
Overall TA1 1mm thickness pure titanium
Three-Dimensional strengthening whole stove body
Enhance the rigidity of the stove and minimize deformation
Hollow whole laser cutting plate folding stove legs
Non touch welding structure, enhance stability
7 Lengthened front door air intake
Increase the air intake.
Surface polishing treatment
Improves fatigue resistance of metal
Adjustable sliding air intake ControlControl wood burning rate
Fastfold Portable design
T1 Ultra Stove
Cut Resistant Gloves
NEW SPARK ARRESTOR
40g / 1.4oz Ultralight spark arrestor, Sandblasted surface treatment.
Three detachable rings for wind ropes fixing.
Reduce the hollow area, the convex is good for catching sparks.
Compared with the T1 series, the firewood capacity has increased by 34.7%.
Compared with the T1 Mini series, the firewood capacity has increased by 112.6%.
(T1 Mini 9.5L / T1 15L / T1 Ultra 20.2L)
90-degree Flanging and Bending all around
Increase the strength of the stove body / Not deform after burning.
The wider door makes it easier to put thicker firewood.
LENGTHENED AIR INLET
Increasing the intake air volume helps to increase the burning efficiency of the stove.
Sliding Intake Control
Control wood burning rate
The thickened hinge structure is more stable and will not warp after a long time of burning.
EMBEDDED REFRACTORY GLASS
NECKING DESIGN DAMPER BASE - 2021 New Version
Easy to install and use the titanium rolling pipe.
WHOLE PLATE HOLLOW FOLDING LEGS / Non-welded legs
Better load-bearing capacity.
TOP COVER With THREE REINFORCED CROSSBARS
The center hollow design reduces the stress caused by deformation after burning, which is beneficial to repair after minor deformation.
REINFORCED BOTTOM PLATE
In order to greatly reduce the deformation of T1 ULTRA after burning, T1 Ultra adopts a double-row three-dimensional reinforced bottom plate. The 25 welding points minimize the deformation of the stove after burning. (How to Prevent Deformation of Titanium Stove) 12 hollow octagons can enhance the heat dissipation effect.
PORTABLE STOVE BAG
You May Also Like
- Contact Us
FIND DEALERS PLAN
For dealers with stores, let's work together!
- Company Info
- About us
- Pomoly Name
- Contact Now
- Facebook Group
- YouTube Learning
- Product News
- Contact Us
- Topic Collections
- Policies & Terms
- Payment Policy
- Shipping Policy
- Return & Refund
- Tax Policy
- Website Disclaimer
- Safety Disclaimer
- Warranty Policy
- Promotion Policy
- Pre-order Policy
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Dealers Agreement And Terms
- User Center
- Forget Password
- My Orders
- Tracking Order
- My Account
The titanium foil pipe did NOT perform well!! Wind caused it to fail, bend over like a wet noodle during installation in 20 mph winds at night. I previously broke it in to maintain its longitudinal pipe shape. Glad that I brought the titanium solid pipe sections.
Beware!!! You need to point the solid titanium pipe sections so that the wider end of the pipe flange points UPWARD!! Don't forget to buy the solid titanium bottom piece that has a wider portion of the pipe at BOTH ends! If you put the titanium pipe flanges DOWNWARD, you will get lots of tar and liquid soot coming down the outside sections of the pipe and draining onto the stove and smoking you out of your tent.
REMEMBER, for the solid titanium pipe sections (highly recommended) remember to install the pipe flange up! Remember the motto, Heads Up! Flange Ends Up!!
Stove is very light and very easy to set up. Get a great bed of coals going in the stove before going to sleep. Nice and toasty in the 13F morning temperatures.
I just fired-up this new stove the other day and I’m very impressed with the burn efficiency of this stove!
With the underside reinforcement of the top plate and the underside reinforcement of the bottom plate, there is very little deformation during the full burn. The provided gloves are essential-a great addition to the package.
This is the third hot tent stove I have owned and by far it’s the best ever. Very light weight, very packable and no bulk at all. Perfect!
I experienced some frustration when deploying the foil chimney but I used two 5 foot pieces of 2-inch PVC pipe, taped end to end, NOT using the thick PVC splice. Worked well but still a few wrinkles but did not impact performance of the chimney.
I used 550 reflective paracord to guy off the top which is absolutely imperative. However, I was able to tie-off the three paracord strings to my existing tent stakes to provide a very structurally stable system, thus avoiding a tripping hazard which would bring the chimney down in a heartbeat.
I burned my fingers on the hot door latch, not that easy to grab using gloves. I’m going to get a key ring to loop onto the door latch to avoid finger scorching. A simple solution.
So far I’m giving this stove a solid 5 stars. I’m going to perform a longer test tonight in my 9.5 ft by 9.5 ft hot tent when the outdoor temperature gets below the freezing point.
If I can add more comments later, I will provide an update. So far, so good!