- T-BRICK Series 2022
- T-Brick Altay Mirror T-Brick Altay T-Brick Ultra T-Brick Max T-Brick T-Brick Mini
- T1 Series 2022
- T1 Ultra T1 TAISOCA Oven Stove T1 FLAME T1 PERSPECTIVE T1 Woods Night - Winter Edition
Dweller Mini Wood Stove | Outdoor Fireplace for Hot Tent Camping | POMOLY 2022 New Arrival
- Product Name: Dweller Mini Wood Stove | Outdoor Fireplace for Hot Tent Camping | POMOLY 2022 New Arrival
- Item NO.: PM088
- Weight: 6.3 kg = 13.8891 lb = 222.2260 oz
- Category: All
- Tag: stove , tent stove , wood stove
- Brand: POMOLY
- Creation Time: 2022-05-12
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel and High Temperature Refractory Glass.
- Weight (without chimney): 13.9lbs / 6.3kg
- Chimney: 6 x 7.87”(length) x 2.36”(width)
- Assemble Dimensions: 9.84”x 9.84”x 49.6”/ 25cm x 25cm x 126cm (L*W*H)
- 49.6”/ 126cm indicates total height from the ground to the spark arrestor.
Dweller Mini Wood Stove
Camping Fireplace Series
The Dweller Mini Wood Stove is designed for solo hot tent and winter camping.
Dweller Mini Stove
5 Sections Stove Pipe
1 Stove Pipe with Spark Arrestor
Chimney Fixed Ring
Fire Poker Stick
Stainless Steel 304
The top of the stove is made of 3mm thickness stainless steel 304 plate, which can heat the top evenly while ensuring no deformation under high temperature burning.
Larger Refractory Glass
Using a 9.1 inch refractory glass can not only enhance the atmosphere, but also observe the burning situation.
The Dweller stove is made of more sophisticated mechanical equipment to ensure that the gap between each part is reduced as much as possible, to prevent smoke leakage, and to make the stove body stronger.
Air Curtain Technology
The purpose of the air curtain is to create a "secondary burn chamber." The particles of smoke rising on the hot gasses of the fire are trapped under the air curtain. These smoke embers and particles are then reburned. Then they can now escape through the chimney and appear more like waves of heat than smoke, The result is a very clean burn.
The air entering from the top will move downwards, forming an "air wall" between the glass and the flame, achieving the effect of cleaning the glass and preventing the glass from turning black.
The air curtain is closed before burning, once the fire has reached suitable strength, usually in 3 to 5 minutes, the air curtain can be open. The air curtain then runs at a steady state throughout the burn operation.
Bottom Air Intake and Slide Control
We changed our usual design and adopted the bottom air intake method. This design allows each firewood in the firebox to be fully burned. Compared with the horizontal air intake, this design is simpler and more effective.
The gap between stove parts is properly controlled. The switch at the bottom can provide maximum firepower when sliding to the left, and the air intake can be completely cut off to the right.
Secondary Air Intake and Baffle
The baffle can maximize the burning heat efficiency of the wood.
The air enters the stove through the back air intake panel, which can allow the smoke generated by the burning wood to be reburnt, the heat can be concentrated inside the stove to increase the temperature of the stove. At the same time, there will be less smoke from burning wood.
Drawer Type Ash Collecting Box
Portable Storage Bag (YKK Zipper)