- T-Brick Series 2022
- T-Brick Altay Mirror T-Brick Altay T-Brick Ultra T-Brick Max T-Brick T-Brick Mini
- Dweller Series 2023
- Dweller Max 2.0 Dweller Max Dweller Dweller Ti Dweller Ti - Segmented Chimney Version
- TRAVELLER Series 2022
- Traveller 3 - Segmented Chimney Version Traveller 3 Traveller - Segmented Chimney Version Traveller
Dweller Mini Wood Stove | Outdoor Fireplace for Hot Tent Camping | POMOLY 2022 New Arrival
- Stove Height 1.05ft / 32cm + Chimney Height
- 3.08ft / 94cm
- Product Name: Dweller Mini Wood Stove | Outdoor Fireplace for Hot Tent Camping | POMOLY 2022 New Arrival
- Item NO.: PM088
- Weight: 6.3 kg = 13.8891 lb = 222.2260 oz
- Category: Tent Stoves > Dweller Series 2023 > Dweller Mini
- Tag: stove , tent stove , wood stove
- Brand: POMOLY
- Creation Time: 2022-05-12
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel and High Temperature Refractory Glass.
- Weight (without chimney): 13.9lbs / 6.3kg
- Chimney: 6 x 7.87”(length) x 2.36”(width)
- Assemble Dimensions: 9.84”x 9.84”x 49.6”/ 25cm x 25cm x 126cm (L*W*H)
- 49.6”/ 126cm indicates total height from the ground to the spark arrestor.
Dweller Mini Wood Stove
Camping Fireplace Series
The Dweller Mini Wood Stove is designed for solo hot tent and winter camping.
Extra Chimney Link 👉: 13.8in(35cm) / 9.8in(25cm)
Dweller Mini tent wood stove
hot tent stove Bag
5 Sections Stove Pipe
1 Stove Pipe with Spark Arrestor
Chimney Fixed Ring
Fire Poker Stick
Stainless Steel 304
The top of the stove is made of 3mm thickness stainless steel 304 plate, which can heat the top evenly while ensuring no deformation under high temperature burning.
Larger Refractory Glass
Using a 9.1 inch refractory glass can not only enhance the atmosphere, but also observe the burning situation.
The Dweller camping tent stove is made of more sophisticated mechanical equipment to ensure that the gap between each part is reduced as much as possible, to prevent smoke leakage, and to make the hot tent wood stove body stronger.
Air Curtain Technology
The purpose of the air curtain is to create a "secondary burn chamber." The particles of smoke rising on the hot gasses of the fire are trapped under the air curtain. These smoke embers and particles are then reburned. Then they can now escape through the chimney and appear more like waves of heat than smoke, The result is a very clean burn.
The air entering from the top will move downwards, forming an "air wall" between the glass and the flame, achieving the effect of cleaning the glass and preventing the glass from turning black.
The air curtain is closed before burning, once the fire has reached suitable strength, usually in 3 to 5 minutes, the air curtain can be open. The air curtain then runs at a steady state throughout the burn operation.
Bottom Air Intake and Slide Control
We changed our usual design and adopted the bottom air intake method. This design allows each firewood in the firebox to be fully burned. Compared with the horizontal air intake, this design is simpler and more effective.
The gap between portable tent stove parts is properly controlled. The switch at the bottom can provide maximum firepower when sliding to the left, and the air intake can be completely cut off to the right.
Secondary Air Intake and Baffle
The baffle can maximize the burning heat efficiency of the wood.
The air enters the Titanium Backpacking Stove through the back air intake panel, which can allow the smoke generated by the burning wood to be reburnt, the heat can be concentrated inside the Wood Burning Backpacking Stove to increase the temperature of the portable wood stove . At the same time, there will be less smoke from burning wood.
Drawer Type Ash Collecting Box
Portable Storage Bag (YKK Zipper)
You May Also Like
- Contact Us
FIND DEALERS PLAN
For dealers with stores, let's work together!
- Company Info
- About us
- Pomoly Name
- Contact Now
- Facebook Group
- YouTube Learning
- Product News
- Contact Us
- Topic Collections
- Policies & Terms
- Payment Policy
- Shipping Policy
- Return & Refund
- Tax Policy
- Website Disclaimer
- Safety Disclaimer
- Warranty Policy
- Promotion Policy
- Pre-order Policy
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Dealers Agreement And Terms
- User Center
- Forget Password
- My Orders
- Tracking Order
- My Account