- Dweller Series 2023
- Dweller Max 3 Dweller Max (2.0) Dweller Max (1.0) Dweller Dweller Ti Dweller Ti - Segmented Chimney Version
HEX Plus Camping Hot Tent with Wood Stove Jack 2-6 Person
- Product Name: HEX Plus Camping Hot Tent with Wood Stove Jack 2-6 Person
- Item NO.: PM051
- Weight: 6.8 kg = 14.9914 lb = 239.8629 oz
- Category: Hot Tents > All Hot Tents > All
- Tag: camping tent with stove , canvas hot tent , canvas tent with wood stove , canvas tent with wood burning stove , canvas tent with a wood stove , stove jack , hot tent with stove jack , camping tent with wood burning stove , pomoly hot tent , pomoly tent , winter tent with stove , winter tent and stove , tent with stove jack , wall tent and stove , canvas tent with stove , tent with fireplace , ultralight hot tent , hunting tent with stove , winter camping tents with stove , hottent , tent with stove hole , teepee tent with stove , tipi tent with stove , winter hot tent , canvas wall tent with stove , hot tents for winter camping , teepee hot tent , best winter tent with stove , hot tents for camping , tent with chimney , canvas wall tent with stove jack , cold weather tents with stoves , hot tent stove jack , 4 season tent with stove jack for sale , all season tent with stove , winter tent with wood stove , camping wood stove tent , backpacking tent with stove jack , hot stove tent , best tent with stove jack , canvas hot tent with stove jack , tent with chimney hole , small canvas tent with stove , canvas teepee tent with stove , four season tent with stove , tent with chimney vent , canvas hunting tent with stove , chimney tent , best winter tents with stove , teepee tent with stove jack , 4 season teepee tent with stove jack , 4 person tent with stove jack , hot tent teepee , backpacking wood stove tent , canvas winter tents with stove , pomoly stove tent , best hunting tent with stove , wood stove camping tent , backcountry hunting tent with stove , best canvas hot tent , tent with fire stove , large tent with stove , camping wood stove with oven , tipi tent with stove jack , all weather tent with stove , best 4 season tent with stove jack , canvas tent with stove hole , ice fishing shelter with stove jack , best winter hot tent , four season tents with stove jack , tent with wood stove vent , canvas camping tent with stove , ice fishing tent with wood stove , wood stove tents for sale , cabin tents with wood stove , canvas tent with fireplace , canvas hot tent with stove , canvas teepee tent with stove jack , 4 person canvas tent with stove jack , 6 person tent with stove jack , winter canvas tent with stove , tipi tent with stove hole , pomoly teepee tent , pomoly canvas hot tent , tipi hot tents with stove jack , teepee tent with log burner , pack tent with stove , tent with stove vent , canvas tipi tent with stove jack , large tent with stove jack , hot tent snow camping , hunting tent with stove jack , best winter camping tent with stove , winter camping tent with wood stove , snow tent with stove , ice shelter with stove jack , 4 season canvas tent with stove , 4 season cabin tent with stove jack , four season canvas tent with stove , hot tent with floor and stove jack , big tent with wood stove , tent with a chimney , tipi with stove jack , cold weather tent with stove jack , tent with smoke stack , canvas tent with chimney hole , hot tent in snow , camping teepee with stove , outdoor winter tent with stove , tipi tent with wood stove , canvas teepee with stove , teepee with stove jack , best tent for stove , best tents with wood stoves , hunting teepee with stove , hot teepee , winter tent stove jack , winter camping tents with wood stove , canvas tents with stove for sale , tent with wood stove jack , ice tent with wood stove
- Brand: POMOLY
- Creation Time: 2020-03-09
- 300D OXFORD CLOTH WITH SILVER COATED LAYER - This is Pomoly core advantage. More Waterproof, Anti-wear and tear-resistant, more durable, easy to clean and store, longer service life. Much warmer and secure in a camping adventure.
- MOVABLE TOP CAP - You can remove the cap to exchange the air. More fresh air can improve your circulatory strain and pulse. Most importantly, it can reduce the burning smoke that stays inside the best hot tent.
- FIREPROOF STOVE JACK - With this part, you can use a wood stove in the tent. Outdoor cooking is a necessary skill for survival camping. Besides, a stove can ensure you a warm camping home during cold weather.
- PRACTICAL HOT TENT SKIRT - Placing rocks or soil on it can not only make the hot tents more stable but also make the tent more airtight, which prevents the cold air from entering the warm tent in winter.
- TWO DOORS DESIGN - Opening two doors, you can get in or get out of the tent easily. This will definitely make you enjoy your cozy and lovely outdoor home.
The HEX Plus tent with half inner tent is in stock for USA, Canada, UK, and France only.
POMOLY HEX Plus Tipi HOT Tent for Sale
Improvement of HEX Plus hot tent with stove jack:
1. Replaced the stronger top webbing material, reducing the number of webbing to achieve the effect of weight reduction.
2. The fabric is improved on the basis of the silver-coated 300D Oxford, which keeps the original characteristics while making the material softer. The new material has better toughness and improves the tear resistance of the best hot tent.
3. Use a more rigid aluminum alloy hot tent pole with a diameter of 28mm to avoid breaking in high winds. (The original one is a 25mm iron hot tents pole)
4. The stove jack is changed from non-detachable to detachable, and the material is replaced with a better high-temperature resistant material.
5. Improved the hot tents sewing process and waterproof glue treatment process.
6. Use lighter and harder aluminum alloy winter tent with wood stove pegs.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How to use the stove jack of our teepee tent correctly?These tips are helpful to some experienced campers：
1. Roll up the jack cover and fix it.
Don't let the jack cover cloth touch the hot pipes. Ordinary winter tent with stove cloth, such as our 300D oxford cloth, can't stand such a high pipe temperature. So you need to roll up the cover cloth and make sure it's far away from the hot pipe.
2. Make sure your pipes is in the center of the stove jack.
You should try to make the stove pipes in the center of the jack hole by moving the stove position. And don't let the pipe touch any fabric.
3. Use branches to separate pipes and hot tent cloth.
Some people may find it difficult to keep the stove pipes from touching the 4 person hot tent cloth by moving the stove position. In this case, you can use branches as barriers to separate them.
4. Make sure the hot tents doesn't shake.
When you put the pipe in the center of the stove jack, don't be careless. If the hot tent for sale shakes, it means the hot pipes may touch the best hot tent cloth. To make the stove jack cloth last longer, you should protect it as well as possible.
The important thing you need to know:
The jack cloth is fireproof, but the stitched thread has no fire proof function. If you let the winter hot tent cloth too close to the hot pipe, it may cause the sewing thread to be burned off, which may cause damage to the hot hot tents .
MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONSRegular care of your POMOLY tipi tent with stove will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. We provide some basic cleaning suggestions for the teepee hot tent with stove.
1. Dirt removal - Please use a soft brush to clean the surface of the camping hot tent, including a snow skirt, floor mat, and an inner hot tents for winter camping.
2. Detergent - Please use a neutral detergent to clean the hot tent.
3. Zippers - Please use soapy water to clean the zipper part.
4. The ultralight hot tent for sale can't be washed by the washing machine, or the coating and glue pressing of the camping tent with stove will be damaged.
5. Please do not use brushes and other hard objects to scrub the lightweight hot tents for winter camping with stove, otherwise, the waterproof coating on the outside of the hot tent with stove jack will be damaged, thus damaging its waterproof performance.
6. Regularly check the fixing points of the tent with stove jack. If there is any stitching problem, please mend it in time and use the backpacking tent with stove jack with stove seam sealer for sealing.
7. Once your backpacking hot tent is fully dry and there are no damp patches at all, you can roll or fold your clean, dry tent with stove up carefully ready for storage. Making sure it’s completely clean and dry before packing your hot tents away ensure that no nasty mildew builds up while it’s in storage.