HEX Plus Camping Hot Tent with Wood Stove Jack 2-6 Person
- Product Name: HEX Plus Camping Hot Tent with Wood Stove Jack 2-6 Person
- Item NO.: T1931
- Weight: 6.8 kg = 14.9914 lb = 239.8629 oz
- Category: HOT TENTS > HEX Tent Series > HEX Plus
- Tag: hot tent , tipi tent
- Brand: POMOLY
- Creation Time: 2020-03-09
- 300D OXFORD CLOTH WITH SILVER COATED LAYER - This is Pomoly core advantage. More Waterproof, Anti-wear and tear-resistant, more durable, easy to clean and store, longer service life. Much warmer and secure in a camping adventure.
- MOVABLE TOP CAP - You can remove the cap to exchange the air. More fresh air can improve your circulatory strain and pulse. Most importantly, it can reduce the burning smoke that stays inside the tent.
- FIREPROOF STOVE JACK - With this part, you can use a wood stove in the tent. Outdoor cooking is a necessary skill for survival camping. Besides, a stove can ensure you a warm camping home during cold weather.
- PRACTICAL TENT SKIRT - Placing rocks or soil on it can not only make the tent more stable but also make the tent more airtight, which prevents the cold air from entering the warm tent in winter.
- TWO DOORS DESIGN - Opening two doors, you can get in or get out of the tent easily. This will definitely make you enjoy your cozy and lovely outdoor home.
POMOLY HEX Plus
Improvement of HEX Plus tent in 2021:
1. Replaced the stronger top webbing material, reducing the number of webbing to achieve the effect of weight reduction.
2. The fabric is improved on the basis of the silver-coated 300D Oxford, which keeps the original characteristics while making the material softer. The new material has better toughness and improves the tear resistance of the tent.
3. Use a more rigid aluminum alloy tent pole with a diameter of 28mm to avoid breaking in high winds. (The original one is a 25mm iron tent pole)
4. The stove jack is changed from non-detachable to detachable, and the material is replaced with a better high-temperature resistant material.
5. Improved the tent sewing process and waterproof glue treatment process.
6. Use lighter and harder aluminum alloy tent pegs.
For more information, please contact [email protected]
How to use the stove jack of our teepee tent correctly?These tips are helpful to some experienced campers：
1. Roll up the jack cover and fix it.
Don't let the jack cover cloth touch the hot pipes. Ordinary tent cloth, such as our 300D oxford cloth, can't stand such a high pipe temperature. So you need to roll up the cover cloth and make sure it's far away from the hot pipe.
2. Make sure your pipes is in the center of the stove jack.
You should try to make the stove pipes in the center of the jack hole by moving the stove position. And don't let the pipe touch any fabric.
3. Use branches to separate pipes and tent cloth.
Some people may find it difficult to keep the stove pipes from touching the tent cloth by moving the stove position. In this case, you can use branches as barriers to separate them.
4. Make sure the tent doesn't shake.
When you put the pipe in the center of the stove jack, don't be careless. If the tent shakes, it means the hot pipes may touch the tent cloth. To make the stove jack cloth last longer, you should protect it as well as possible.
The important thing you need to know:
The jack cloth is fireproof, but the stitched thread has no fire proof function. If you let the tent cloth too close to the hot pipe, it may cause the sewing thread to be burned off, which may cause damage to the tent.
MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONSRegular care of your POMOLY teepee tent will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. We provide some basic cleaning suggestions for the teepee tent.
1. Dirt removal - Please use a soft brush to clean the surface of the tent, including a snow skirt, floor mat, and an inner tent.
2. Detergent - Please use a neutral detergent to clean the tent.
3. Zippers - Please use soapy water to clean the zipper part.
4. The tent can't be washed by the washing machine, or the coating and glue pressing of the tent will be damaged.
5. Please do not use brushes and other hard objects to scrub the tent, otherwise, the waterproof coating on the outside of the tent will be damaged, thus damaging its waterproof performance.
6. Regularly check the fixing points of the tent. If there is any stitching problem, please mend it in time and use the tent seam sealer for sealing.
7. Once your tent is fully dry and there are no damp patches at all, you can roll or fold your clean, dry tent up carefully ready for storage. Making sure it’s completely clean and dry before packing your tent away ensure that no nasty mildew builds up while it’s in storage.