- T1 Series 2021
- T1 Ultra T1 TAISOCA Oven Stove T1 FLAME T1 PERSPECTIVE T1 Woods Night - Winter Edition
HUSSAR Plus Camping Hot Tent Lightweight Large Design Up To 4 Person
- Product Name: HUSSAR Plus Camping Hot Tent Lightweight Large Design Up To 4 Person
- Item NO.: H9002
- Weight: 4.5 kg = 9.9208 lb = 158.7328 oz
- Category: HOT TENTS > All Hot Tents
- Brand: POMOLY
- Creation Time: 2021-06-22
- 40D SILICON COATED NYLON FABRIC 2500mm - Based on customer feedback, we have selected 40d tear resistant fabric as the main material to design and produce this ultra-light thermal tent. At the same time, we use aluminum alloy strut to better reduce its weight.
- HALF INNER TENT - This hot tent uses a large half inner tent to increase campers' sense of privacy and security. This half tent also enhances the camper's outdoor experience.
- CROSSED STOVE JACK - You can make the stovepipe cross through the new stove jack cloth and use a wood stove in the tent. Outdoor cooking is a necessary skill for wilderness survival. You will definitely enjoy the tasty food made outdoors.
- REMOVABLE CAP - You can remove the cap to exchange the air. More fresh air can improve your circulatory strain and pulse, and makes you more joyful.
- TWO DOORS DESIGN - You can open two doors and get in or get out of the tent easily. This will make you enjoy this outdoor home better.
New Arrival In Stock, Estimated Time For Package Preparation: 3-5 days
Free Shipping Worldwide!
HUSSAR Plus Tipi Tent
Continuing the classic hexagonal shape, using a lighter and thinner 40D single-sided silicone nylon material to increase its toughness. Tipi hot tent camping has always been a first choice of camping enthusiasts for wilderness camping. We use 40D tear-resistant material to find a balance between durability and lightness. At the same time, we also use lighter and stronger aluminum alloy struts to reduce weight. We kept the detachable hat at the top for easy ventilation and ventilation. With the gauze internal tent used inside, we can sit in the internal tent very comfortably, and just open the door of the inner tent to add firewood to the stove.
In POMOLY.COM, Each tent comes with 2 pieces of replaceable DIY heat-material stove jacks, which are used for different diameter stovepipes. You only need to cut a cross-shaped incision with scissors.
Tips: The color of the hot tent fabric under different light is different, subject to the actual object.
HUSSAR Plus Tipi x1
Replaceable stove jack x2
28mm Aluminium alloy centre pole x1
Tent pegs x16
Zipper bag x1
How to use the stove jack of our teepee tent correctly?These tips are helpful to some experienced campers：
1. Roll up the jack cover and fix it.
Don't let the jack cover cloth touch the hot pipes. Ordinary tent cloth, such as our 300D oxford cloth, can't stand such a high pipe temperature. So you need to roll up the cover cloth and make sure it's far away from the hot pipe.
2. Make sure your pipes is in the center of the stove jack.
You should try to make the stove pipes in the center of the jack hole by moving the stove position. And don't let the pipe touch any fabric.
3. Use branches to separate pipes and tent cloth.
Some people may find it difficult to keep the stove pipes from touching the tent cloth by moving the stove position. In this case, you can use branches as barriers to separate them.
4. Make sure the tent doesn't shake.
When you put the pipe in the center of the stove jack, don't be careless. If the tent shakes, it means the hot pipes may touch the tent cloth. To make the stove jack cloth last longer, you should protect it as well as possible.
The important thing you need to know:
The jack cloth is fireproof, but the stitched thread has no fire proof function. If you let the tent cloth too close to the hot pipe, it may cause the sewing thread to be burned off, which may cause damage to the tent.
MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONSRegular care of your POMOLY teepee tent will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. We provide some basic cleaning suggestions for the teepee tent.
1. Dirt removal - Please use a soft brush to clean the surface of the tent, including a snow skirt, floor mat, and an inner tent.
2. Detergent - Please use a neutral detergent to clean the tent.
3. Zippers - Please use soapy water to clean the zipper part.
4. The tent can't be washed by the washing machine, or the coating and glue pressing of the tent will be damaged.
5. Please do not use brushes and other hard objects to scrub the tent, otherwise, the waterproof coating on the outside of the tent will be damaged, thus damaging its waterproof performance.
6. Regularly check the fixing points of the tent. If there is any stitching problem, please mend it in time and use the tent seam sealer for sealing.
7. Once your tent is fully dry and there are no damp patches at all, you can roll or fold your clean, dry tent up carefully ready for storage. Making sure it’s completely clean and dry before packing your tent away ensure that no nasty mildew builds up while it’s in storage.