- T-Brick Series 2022
- T-Brick Altay Mirror T-Brick Altay T-Brick Ultra T-Brick Max T-Brick T-Brick Mini
- Dweller Series 2023
- Dweller Max 2.0 Dweller Max Dweller Dweller Ti Dweller Ti - Segmented Chimney Version
- TRAVELLER Series 2022
- Traveller 3 - Segmented Chimney Version Traveller 3 Traveller - Segmented Chimney Version Traveller
POMOLY HEX Hot Tent with Wood Stove Jack 2 Person | 2021 Version
- Product Name: POMOLY HEX Hot Tent with Wood Stove Jack 2 Person | 2021 Version
- Item NO.: PM050
- Weight: 6.8 kg = 14.9914 lb = 239.8629 oz
- Category: Hot Tents > All Hot Tents > All
- Brand: POMOLY
- Creation Time: 2020-03-11
- 300D OXFORD CLOTH WITH SILVER COATED LAYER - This is Pomoly core advantage. More Waterproof, Anti-wear and tear-resistant, more durable, easy to clean and store, longer service life. Much warmer and secure in a camping adventure.
- MOVABLE TOP CAP - You can remove the cap to exchange the air. More fresh air can improve your circulatory strain and pulse. Most importantly, it can reduce the burning smoke that stays inside the best hot tent.
- FIREPROOF STOVE JACK - With this part, you can use a wood stove in the best hot tents. Outdoor cooking is a necessary skill for survival camping. Besides, a stove can ensure you a warm camping home during cold weather.
- PRACTICAL HOT TENT SKIRT - Placing rocks or soil on it can not only make the hot tent for sale more stable but also make the ultralight hot tent more airtight, which prevents the cold air from entering the warm tent with stove in winter.
- TWO DOORS DESIGN - Opening two doors, you can get in or get out of the hot tents easily. This will definitely make you enjoy your cozy and lovely outdoor home.
POMOLY HEX Tipi Hot Tent with stove jack
Improvement of HEX hot tents in 2021:
1. Replaced the stronger top webbing material, reducing the number of webbing to achieve the effect of weight reduction.
2. The fabric is improved on the basis of the silver-coated 300D Oxford, which keeps the original characteristics while making the material softer. The new material has better toughness and improves the tear resistance of the best hot tent.
3. Use a more rigid aluminum alloy hot tents pole to avoid breaking in high winds. (The original one is an iron hot tent with stove jack pole)
4. The stove jack is changed from non-detachable to detachable, and the material is replaced with a better high-temperature resistant material.
5. Improved the hot tent for sale sewing process and waterproof glue treatment process.
6. Use lighter and harder aluminum alloy tent pegs.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How to use the stove jack of our teepee tent correctly?These tips are helpful to some experienced campers：
1. Roll up the jack cover and fix it.
Don't let the jack cover cloth touch the hot pipes. Ordinary winter hot tents cloth, such as our 300D oxford cloth, can't stand such a high pipe temperature. So you need to roll up the cover cloth and make sure it's far away from the hot pipe.
2. Make sure your pipes is in the center of the stove jack.
You should try to make the stove pipes in the center of the jack hole by moving the stove position. And don't let the pipe touch any fabric.
3. Use branches to separate pipes and hot tent with stove cloth.
Some people may find it difficult to keep the stove pipes from touching the hot tents cloth by moving the stove position. In this case, you can use branches as barriers to separate them.
4. Make sure the camping tent with stove doesn't shake.
When you put the pipe in the center of the stove jack, don't be careless. If the winter tent with stove shakes, it means the hot pipes may touch the hot tents cloth. To make the stove jack cloth last longer, you should protect it as well as possible.
The important thing you need to know:
The jack cloth is fireproof, but the stitched thread has no fire proof function. If you let the ultralight hot tents cloth too close to the hot pipe, it may cause the sewing thread to be burned off, which may cause damage to the hot tent with stove jack.
MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONSRegular care of your POMOLY teepee tent will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. We provide some basic cleaning suggestions for the teepee tent.
1. Dirt removal - Please use a soft brush to clean the surface of the camping hot tent, including a snow skirt, floor mat, and an inner tent.
2. Detergent - Please use a neutral detergent to clean the backpacking hot tents .
3. Zippers - Please use soapy water to clean the zipper part.
4. The best hot tent can't be washed by the washing machine, or the coating and glue pressing of the backpacking tent with stove jack will be damaged.
5. Please do not use brushes and other hard objects to scrub the tent, otherwise, the waterproof coating on the outside of the 4 person hot tent with stove jack will be damaged, thus damaging its waterproof performance.
6. Regularly check the fixing points of the hot tent for sale. If there is any stitching problem, please mend it in time and use the backpacking hot tent seam sealer for sealing.
7. Once your hot tents is fully dry and there are no damp patches at all, you can roll or fold your clean, dry hot tents up carefully ready for storage. Making sure it’s completely clean and dry before packing your hot tents for winter camping with stoveaway ensure that no nasty mildew builds up while it’s in storage.
You May Also Like
- Contact Us
FIND DEALERS PLAN
For dealers with stores, let's work together!
- Company Info
- About us
- Pomoly Name
- Contact Now
- Facebook Group
- YouTube Learning
- Product News
- Contact Us
- Topic Collections
- Policies & Terms
- Payment Policy
- Shipping Policy
- Return & Refund
- Tax Policy
- Website Disclaimer
- Safety Disclaimer
- Warranty Policy
- Promotion Policy
- Pre-order Policy
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Dealers Agreement And Terms
- User Center
- Forget Password
- My Orders
- Tracking Order
- My Account
Im disappointed. Beware people!! This has hidden import fees
.. i paid 580 euros and now i have alot of extra money that i have to pay!!
The Tentsme Teepee withstood all of the elements and having a stove was warm indeed. I like this tent fabric better than canvas tents, and I stayed dry and warm. That said with a stove, and one cot it becomes a one-man tent. I would definitely purchase a tent twice this size made in the same material ,and design. It's just too small for my needs. Cheers!