- T-Brick Series 2022
- T-Brick Altay Mirror T-Brick Altay T-Brick Ultra T-Brick Max T-Brick T-Brick Mini
- Dweller Series 2023
- Dweller Max 2.0 Dweller Max Dweller Dweller Ti Dweller Ti - Segmented Chimney Version
- TRAVELLER Series 2022
- Traveller 3 - Segmented Chimney Version Traveller 3 Traveller - Segmented Chimney Version Traveller
STOVEHUT 70 2.0 New Version Camping Hot Tent | 4 Season Shelter for Bushcrafter | POMOLY New Arrival 2022
- Sunset Yellow
- Product Name: STOVEHUT 70 2.0 New Version Camping Hot Tent | 4 Season Shelter for Bushcrafter | POMOLY New Arrival 2022
- Item NO.: PM048
- Weight: 2.6 kg = 5.7320 lb = 91.7123 oz
- Category: Hot Tents > All Hot Tents > All
- Brand: POMOLY
- Creation Time: 2021-10-01
- Backer Shelter Style - 4 Season Buchcraft shelter for Survivalists.
- Easy Setup - Using two walking poles or paracord to set up.
- 70D Ripstop Polyester Fabric with PU 2500mm Waterproof Rating.
- DIY Stove Jack - You can make the stovepipe cross through the DIY stove jack cloth and use a wood stove in thebest hot tent.
STOVEHUT 70 2.0 New Version
The new Stovehut70 2.0 version feature a redesigned vent with waterproof zipper, we can close the vent in the cold weather to keep the temperature inside the hot tents. The outer walls of the vents are made of double-layered fabrics and reinforced with waterproof glue to enhance the waterproofness of the tent's seams. Two waterproof glues are added to the front and back of the top ridge of the hot tent for sale to further enhance the waterproof performance. In addition, we added two guy-line points in the stove area to improve wind resistance while preventing snow from gravitationally squeezing the best hot tents surface and touching the stove. (For more upgrade information, please read the detailed description below)
For all unshipped orders, we will send the latest design version.
STOVEHUT 70 2.0 New Version
70D tear-resistant material to find a balance between durability and lightness. For hikers or backpackers, two trekking poles or two tree and one paracord can set up STOVEHUT 70, which is undoubtedly very convenient.
With the stove, we can open the front tarp door and side nets while making coffee while enjoying the snow scene.
Each STOVEHUT 70 shelter comes with a DIY heat-material stove jacks, which are used for different diameter chimneys. Only need to cut a cross-shaped incision with knife.
Tips: The color of the tent with stove fabric under different light is different, subject to the actual object. The hot tent poles in the picture are trekking poles.
STOVEHUT 70 2.0
hot tents Bag
2 Hot Tent Poles (Option)
2 Tarp Poles (Option)
Side Rain Curtain
The rain curtain can prevent rainwater from entering the hot hot tent for sale at the moment of opening the side door.
Cloth and Mesh Doors
The double layer design takes into account mosquito prevention and air permeability.
Guy-lines Points On the Back and Bottom
Maximize tent with stove jack space by stretching tent rear with guy-lines.
Adjustable Camping Hot Tent Stake Points
New design: Controllable Bottom ventilation and waterproof zipper
The Stovehut 70 2.0 version feature a redesigned bottom vent with waterproof zipper, we can close the vent in the cold weather to keep the temperature inside the tent. The outer walls of the vents are made of double-layered fabrics and reinforced with waterproof glue to further enhance the waterproofness of the tent's seams. Due to the bottom vent is close to the ground, we can properly close the vent in rainy days to prevent rainwater dripping on the ground from splashing onto the mesh (depending on the rainfall and external environment).
In addition, we added two guy-line points in the stove area to improve wind resistance while preventing snow from gravitationally squeezing and touching the stove.
Lantern Hanging Hook
Two Pull Points and Three Roll-up Fasteners at the top
The hot tent can be secured under the two trees by extra paracord ropes, and the front tarp can be rolled up by 3 fasteners.
Two Independent Roll-up Loops
You can open the outer door for better ventilation, or you can open the mesh door and place the shoes in the storage corner.
Winter Hot Tent Stove Area
We left much space for the stove so that we can store more firewood and cookware.
Tip: Use two trekking poles to build in a triangle shape to prevent the poles from blocking your view. (As shown below)
Grommeted Reinforced Stitching Pull Points
2500MM Waterproof Performance
Inverted T-shaped Independent Snag-free YKK Zippers
The side space can be used for shoes and other gears
How to use the stove jack correctly?These tips are helpful to some experienced campers：
1. Roll up the jack cover and fix it.
Don't let the jack cover cloth touch the hot pipes. Ordinary tent cloth, such as our 300D oxford cloth, can't stand such a high pipe temperature. So you need to roll up the cover cloth and make sure it's far away from the hot pipe.
2. Make sure your pipes is in the center of the stove jack.
You should try to make the stove pipes in the center of the jack hole by moving the stove position. And don't let the pipe touch any fabric.
3. Use branches to separate pipes and winter tent with stove cloth.
Some people may find it difficult to keep the stove pipes from touching the winter tent with wood stove cloth by moving the stove position. In this case, you can use branches as barriers to separate them.
4. Make sure the best winter tent with stove doesn't shake.
When you put the pipe in the center of the stove jack, don't be careless. If the tent shakes, it means the hot pipes may touch the hot tent cloth. To make the stove jack cloth last longer, you should protect it as well as possible.
The important thing you need to know:
The jack cloth is fireproof, but the stitched thread has no fire proof function. If you let the lightweight hot tent cloth too close to the hot pipe, it may cause the sewing thread to be burned off, which may cause damage to the hot tents.
MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONSRegular care of your POMOLY teepee tent will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. We provide some basic cleaning suggestions for the teepee tent.
1. Dirt removal - Please use a soft brush to clean the surface of the tipi hot tent , including a snow skirt, floor mat, and an inner tent.
2. Detergent - Please use a neutral detergent to clean the hot tents.
3. Zippers - Please use soapy water to clean the zipper part.
4. The tipi tent with stove can't be washed by the washing machine, or the coating and glue pressing of the tent will be damaged.
5. Please do not use brushes and other hard objects to scrub the ultralight hot tent , otherwise, the waterproof coating on the outside of the tent will be damaged, thus damaging its waterproof performance.
6. Regularly check the fixing points of the hot tent. If there is any stitching problem, please mend it in time and use the backpacking hot tent seam sealer for sealing.
7. Once your hot tentsis fully dry and there are no damp patches at all, you can roll or fold your clean, dry backpacking tent with stove jack up carefully ready for storage. Making sure it’s completely clean and dry before packing your tent away ensure that no nasty mildew builds up while it’s in storage.
You May Also Like
- Contact Us
FIND DEALERS PLAN
For dealers with stores, let's work together!
- Company Info
- About us
- Pomoly Name
- Contact Now
- Facebook Group
- YouTube Learning
- Product News
- Contact Us
- Topic Collections
- Policies & Terms
- Payment Policy
- Shipping Policy
- Return & Refund
- Tax Policy
- Website Disclaimer
- Safety Disclaimer
- Warranty Policy
- Promotion Policy
- Pre-order Policy
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Dealers Agreement And Terms
- User Center
- Forget Password
- My Orders
- Tracking Order
- My Account
Tent does the job and protect you from the elements, and its nice with a wood stove.
Aside from these issues I'm happy with my purchase I also think it's priced correctly
Check out my YouTube Channel BlueSea Bushcraft & Outdoors and watch a review on my tent https://youtu.be/k9q_3o65nHc and my first camp out https://youtu.be/WLtMVzyXIxQ
I like everything.
What can be improved - the locks on the tent bite the fabric and jam. Also, the tent lacks a ventilation window from above. Sometimes the smoke from the stove gets into the tent and cannot leave from above.
The ventilation window on the side opens only completely, I would like to smoothly adjust the ventilation.
I tried the tent on two backpacking sunny weekends, with low winds so it still needs to perform in harsh weather but the build quality, comfort of use and packing were really nice. Porch mode is a blast really and i can't wait to take this one in the Pyrenean snow with my TBrick mini.
For modifications, I would change the pegs for Y stakes as the sheperd hook ones are not that strong for hard soil. But they are definitely higher grade than most and overall fine in terms of durability and weight.
I also think getting the floor mat for the tent is important, it was not out when i ordered the tent and it seems like it should be built in.
I also have to salute the incredible Pomoly customer service, not only they helped me select what gear was best for me, but they also followed along until i got my parcel (from US to France). Communication was easy even with the time difference and no email from me was left unanswered. I couldn't be happier with this support.
Thanks Pomoly for the great gear, I will order new stuff soon (like the tent floor thingy)!
I have a 5 day elk hunt coming up in negative 20 celsius and this is the tent I am bringing.
Was uns ein wenig stört ist das es das Zelt nur in einer Farbe gibt,es wäre toll wenn es das Zelt auch in oliv,braun oder Camouflage geben würde.
Würden uns das Zelt immer wieder kaufen da es für 2 Personen sehr geräumig ist und was für uns am wichtigsten ist,das es einen zeltboden besitzt.
Natürlich Punktet es auch das es komplett mit einem Moskitonetz ausgestattet ist und für einen zeltofen zu gebrauchen ist.
Alles in allem sind wir glücklich das wir uns für dieses Zelt entschieden haben.
Used in a thunderstorm and did not leak a single drop.
Condensation was soaking the tent fabric though.
I wish the floor was a little bit thicker so that I don't have to use a footprint separately.
Overall, a very handsome tent and I enjoyed using it.
Would recommend to anyone.
Recently used it in a thunderstorm. Didn't leak a single drop.
Condensation got the tent pretty saturated though.
I just wish the floor was a little bit thicker so that I don't have to use a separate footprint.
Overall, I enjoyed using it.
Here's a video.
Bonjour, reçu tente couleur olive (que je déteste) et non jaune !!!
Everything from Hiking over Motorbiking to Military use.
I just wanted to get that out in hope this review helps you chose your poison correctly.
The tent gets a 3,5 Stars out of 5
- You can pack it really small!
- It is very light
- The yellow gives a nice color inside the tent
- The small straps for tightening are great
- overall build quality is good
- absolutely love the concept
- I ordered a revised version and received something not revised!
- the wind stability really leaves to be desired. There are serious stability issues!
- As I did not receive the revised version, the front portion of the stove tent side is very unstable to wind. Thus moving and rubbing heavily on the stovepipe.
- The inner ventilation flap is flimsy and only held on with Velcro. You can imagine how much air rushes in. I have a T1 Mini 3 and it cannot heat the tent adequately in windy days!
- The side that can't be opened is also way to instable in windy.
- The floor material should really be a different fabric! The fabric used is the tents fabric and thus in wet environments absolutely useless without an underlying waterproof matt it will just soke up quickly, it dose try quickly though but still only the floor portion should be a different waterproof fabric.
- The floor has 4 Harnessing points! It should have 6 due to the middle / Halfway points not being tie down able the floor gets lifted up in windy days.
Sadly I could go on but I think you get the point. I do like the tent but in retrospect I would rather save the money and DIY a stove tent from a different brand. Hopefully this review helps a little. I was really hoping for a 5 Star review but sadly there are just to many kink's. And if I had received my revised version who knows if the pointers would have still been valid.
For info as I had a hard time figuring it out.
The pole options when buying this tent are one pair for the Tarp and one Pair for the tent. Just in case your wondering.
Take care guys and Happy Camping