- T-BRICK Series 2022
- T-Brick Altay Mirror T-Brick Altay T-Brick Ultra T-Brick Max T-Brick T-Brick Mini
- Dweller Series 2022
- Dweller Max 2.0 Dweller Max Dweller Dweller Mini Dweller Ti Dweller Ti - Segmented Chimney Version
- TRAVELLER Series 2022
- Traveller 3 - Segmented Chimney Version Traveller 3 Traveller - Segmented Chimney Version Traveller Traveller Mini
[Pre Order] STOVEHUT 70 2.0 New Version Camping Hot Tent | 4 Season Shelter for Bushcrafter | POMOLY New Arrival 2022
- Sunset Yellow
- Product Name: [Pre Order] STOVEHUT 70 2.0 New Version Camping Hot Tent | 4 Season Shelter for Bushcrafter | POMOLY New Arrival 2022
- Item NO.: PM048
- Weight: 2.6 kg = 5.7320 lb = 91.7123 oz
- Category: All
- Brand: POMOLY
- Creation Time: 2021-10-01
- Backer Shelter Style - 4 Season Buchcraft shelter for Survivalists.
- Easy Setup - Using two walking poles or paracord to set up.
- 70D Ripstop Polyester Fabric with PU 2500mm Waterproof Rating.
- DIY Stove Jack - You can make the stovepipe cross through the DIY stove jack cloth and use a wood stove in thebest hot tent.
STOVEHUT 70 2.0 New Version
The new Stovehut70 2.0 version feature a redesigned vent with waterproof zipper, we can close the vent in the cold weather to keep the temperature inside the hot tents. The outer walls of the vents are made of double-layered fabrics and reinforced with waterproof glue to enhance the waterproofness of the tent's seams. Two waterproof glues are added to the front and back of the top ridge of the hot tent for sale to further enhance the waterproof performance. In addition, we added two guy-line points in the stove area to improve wind resistance while preventing snow from gravitationally squeezing the best hot tents surface and touching the stove. (For more upgrade information, please read the detailed description below)
For all unshipped orders, we will send the latest design version.
STOVEHUT 70 2.0 New Version
70D tear-resistant material to find a balance between durability and lightness. For hikers or backpackers, two trekking poles or two tree and one paracord can set up STOVEHUT 70, which is undoubtedly very convenient.
With the stove, we can open the front tarp door and side nets while making coffee while enjoying the snow scene.
Each STOVEHUT 70 shelter comes with a DIY heat-material stove jacks, which are used for different diameter chimneys. Only need to cut a cross-shaped incision with knife.
Tips: The color of the tent with stove fabric under different light is different, subject to the actual object. The hot tent poles in the picture are trekking poles.
STOVEHUT 70 2.0
hot tents Bag
2 Hot Tent Poles (Option)
2 Tarp Poles (Option)
Side Rain Curtain
The rain curtain can prevent rainwater from entering the hot hot tent for sale at the moment of opening the side door.
Cloth and Mesh Doors
The double layer design takes into account mosquito prevention and air permeability.
Guy-lines Points On the Back and Bottom
Maximize tent with stove jack space by stretching tent rear with guy-lines.
Adjustable Camping Hot Tent Stake Points
New design: Controllable Bottom ventilation and waterproof zipper
The Stovehut 70 2.0 version feature a redesigned bottom vent with waterproof zipper, we can close the vent in the cold weather to keep the temperature inside the tent. The outer walls of the vents are made of double-layered fabrics and reinforced with waterproof glue to further enhance the waterproofness of the tent's seams. Due to the bottom vent is close to the ground, we can properly close the vent in rainy days to prevent rainwater dripping on the ground from splashing onto the mesh (depending on the rainfall and external environment).
In addition, we added two guy-line points in the stove area to improve wind resistance while preventing snow from gravitationally squeezing the camping tent with stove surface and touching the stove.
Lantern Hanging Hook
Two Pull Points and Three Roll-up Fasteners at the top
The hot tent can be secured under the two trees by extra paracord ropes, and the front tarp can be rolled up by 3 fasteners.
Two Independent Roll-up Loops
You can open the outer door for better ventilation, or you can open the mesh door and place the shoes in the storage corner.
Winter Hot Tent Stove Area
We left much space for the stove so that we can store more firewood and cookware.
Tip: Use two trekking poles to build in a triangle shape to prevent the poles from blocking your view. (As shown below)
Grommeted Reinforced Stitching Pull Points
2500MM Waterproof Performance
Inverted T-shaped Independent Snag-free YKK Zippers
The side space can be used for shoes and other gears
How to use the stove jack correctly?These tips are helpful to some experienced campers：
1. Roll up the jack cover and fix it.
Don't let the jack cover cloth touch the hot pipes. Ordinary tent cloth, such as our 300D oxford cloth, can't stand such a high pipe temperature. So you need to roll up the cover cloth and make sure it's far away from the hot pipe.
2. Make sure your pipes is in the center of the stove jack.
You should try to make the stove pipes in the center of the jack hole by moving the stove position. And don't let the pipe touch any fabric.
3. Use branches to separate pipes and winter tent with stove cloth.
Some people may find it difficult to keep the stove pipes from touching the winter tent with wood stove cloth by moving the stove position. In this case, you can use branches as barriers to separate them.
4. Make sure the best winter tent with stove doesn't shake.
When you put the pipe in the center of the stove jack, don't be careless. If the tent shakes, it means the hot pipes may touch the hot tent cloth. To make the stove jack cloth last longer, you should protect it as well as possible.
The important thing you need to know:
The jack cloth is fireproof, but the stitched thread has no fire proof function. If you let the lightweight hot tent cloth too close to the hot pipe, it may cause the sewing thread to be burned off, which may cause damage to the hot tents.
MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONSRegular care of your POMOLY teepee tent will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. We provide some basic cleaning suggestions for the teepee tent.
1. Dirt removal - Please use a soft brush to clean the surface of the tipi hot tent , including a snow skirt, floor mat, and an inner tent.
2. Detergent - Please use a neutral detergent to clean the hot tents.
3. Zippers - Please use soapy water to clean the zipper part.
4. The tipi tent with stove can't be washed by the washing machine, or the coating and glue pressing of the tent will be damaged.
5. Please do not use brushes and other hard objects to scrub the ultralight hot tent , otherwise, the waterproof coating on the outside of the tent will be damaged, thus damaging its waterproof performance.
6. Regularly check the fixing points of the hot tent. If there is any stitching problem, please mend it in time and use the backpacking hot tent seam sealer for sealing.
7. Once your hot tentsis fully dry and there are no damp patches at all, you can roll or fold your clean, dry backpacking tent with stove jack up carefully ready for storage. Making sure it’s completely clean and dry before packing your tent away ensure that no nasty mildew builds up while it’s in storage.