- T1 Series 2021
- T1 Ultra T1 TAISOCA Oven Stove T1 FLAME T1 PERSPECTIVE T1 Woods Night - Winter Edition
STOVEHUT 70 Camping Hot Tent | 4 Season Shelter for Bushcrafter | POMOLY New Arrival 2021
- Sunset Yellow
- Product Name: STOVEHUT 70 Camping Hot Tent | 4 Season Shelter for Bushcrafter | POMOLY New Arrival 2021
- Item NO.: HT1104
- Weight: 2.6 kg = 5.7320 lb = 91.7123 oz
- Category: HOT TENTS > All Hot Tents
- Brand: POMOLY
- Creation Time: 2021-10-31
- Backer Shelter Style - 4 Season Buchcraft shelter for Survivalists.
- Easy Setup - Using two walking poles or paracord to set up.
- 70D Ripstop Polyester Fabric with PU 2500mm Waterproof Rating - We use 70D tear resistant fabric as the main material to design the STOVEHUT shelter.
- DIY Stove Jack - You can make the stovepipe cross through the DIY stove jack cloth and use a wood stove in the tent.
Estimated Time For Package preparation: 20-30 days,
Free Shipping Worldwide!
STOVEHUT 70 SHELTER TENT
70D tear-resistant material to find a balance between durability and lightness. For hikers or backpackers, two trekking poles or two tree and one paracord can set up STOVEHUT70, which is undoubtedly very convenient.
With the stove, we can open the front tarp door and side nets while making coffee while enjoying the snow scene.
Each STOVEHUT 70 shelter comes with a DIY heat-material stove jacks, which are used for different diameter chimneys. Only need to cut a cross-shaped incision with knife.
Tips: The color of the tent fabric under different light is different, subject to the actual object. The tent poles in the picture are trekking poles.
STOVEHUT 70 Tent
2 Tent Poles (Option)
2 Tarp Poles (Option)
Side rain curtain with adjustable guy-line
The rain curtain can prevent rainwater from entering the tent at the moment of opening the side door.
Cloth and mesh doors
The double layer design takes into account mosquito prevention and air permeability.
Guy-lines points on the back and bottom
Maximize tent space by stretching tent rear with guy-lines.
Adjustable tent stake points
Lengthened bottom vent
Mesh storage pocket
Side pocket for mobile phone and other small objects.
Lantern Hanging Hook
Two pull points and Three roll-up fasteners at the top
The tent can be secured under the two trees by extra paracord ropes, and the front tarp can be rolled up by 3 fasteners.
Two independent roll-up loops
You can open the outer door for better ventilation, or you can open the mesh door and place the shoes in the storage corner.
Tent stove area
We left much space for the stove so that we can store more firewood and cookware.
Tip: Use two trekking poles to build in a triangle shape to prevent the poles from blocking your view.
Grommeted reinforced stitching pull points
2500MM Waterproof performance
Inverted T-shaped independent snag-free zippers
The side space can be used for shoes and other gears
How to use the stove jack correctly?These tips are helpful to some experienced campers：
1. Roll up the jack cover and fix it.
Don't let the jack cover cloth touch the hot pipes. Ordinary tent cloth, such as our 300D oxford cloth, can't stand such a high pipe temperature. So you need to roll up the cover cloth and make sure it's far away from the hot pipe.
2. Make sure your pipes is in the center of the stove jack.
You should try to make the stove pipes in the center of the jack hole by moving the stove position. And don't let the pipe touch any fabric.
3. Use branches to separate pipes and tent cloth.
Some people may find it difficult to keep the stove pipes from touching the tent cloth by moving the stove position. In this case, you can use branches as barriers to separate them.
4. Make sure the tent doesn't shake.
When you put the pipe in the center of the stove jack, don't be careless. If the tent shakes, it means the hot pipes may touch the tent cloth. To make the stove jack cloth last longer, you should protect it as well as possible.
The important thing you need to know:
The jack cloth is fireproof, but the stitched thread has no fire proof function. If you let the tent cloth too close to the hot pipe, it may cause the sewing thread to be burned off, which may cause damage to the tent.
MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONSRegular care of your POMOLY teepee tent will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. We provide some basic cleaning suggestions for the teepee tent.
1. Dirt removal - Please use a soft brush to clean the surface of the tent, including a snow skirt, floor mat, and an inner tent.
2. Detergent - Please use a neutral detergent to clean the tent.
3. Zippers - Please use soapy water to clean the zipper part.
4. The tent can't be washed by the washing machine, or the coating and glue pressing of the tent will be damaged.
5. Please do not use brushes and other hard objects to scrub the tent, otherwise, the waterproof coating on the outside of the tent will be damaged, thus damaging its waterproof performance.
6. Regularly check the fixing points of the tent. If there is any stitching problem, please mend it in time and use the tent seam sealer for sealing.
7. Once your tent is fully dry and there are no damp patches at all, you can roll or fold your clean, dry tent up carefully ready for storage. Making sure it’s completely clean and dry before packing your tent away ensure that no nasty mildew builds up while it’s in storage.