- T-BRICK Series 2022
- T-Brick Altay Mirror T-Brick Altay T-Brick Ultra T-Brick Max T-Brick T-Brick Mini
- T1 Series 2022
- T1 Ultra T1 TAISOCA Oven Stove T1 FLAME T1 PERSPECTIVE T1 Woods Night - Winter Edition
- TRAVELLER Series 2022
- Traveller 3 - Segmented Chimney Version Traveller 3 Traveller - Segmented Chimney Version Traveller Traveller Mini
Wolfden UL Hammock Rain Fly Tarp Shelter 9ft x 12ft | Ultralight 20D 3000mm Silnylon Tarp | Lonewolf902 Signature | 2022 New Arrival
- Product Name: Wolfden UL Hammock Rain Fly Tarp Shelter 9ft x 12ft | Ultralight 20D 3000mm Silnylon Tarp | Lonewolf902 Signature | 2022 New Arrival
- Item NO.: PM082
- Weight: 1 kg = 2.2046 lb = 35.2740 oz
- Category: Gears > LoneWolf902
- Creation Time: 2022-02-27
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Wolfden Tarp weighs only 2.2lb/1kg and packs up small for easy carry and efficient storage.
- DURABLE: 20D silicon-coated nylon construction of durability/abrasion resistance.
- 3000mm Waterproof Rating Fabric: Wolfden hammock camping tarp features 3000mm waterproof rating for use in the rain, it allows you to use in different weather situations.
- VERSATILE: Can be used as a tarp shelter or hammock tarp, offering comfortable space for one camper.
- SIZE: 9ft*12ft / 270cm*370cm
- Packaged Size: 13”*5”*5”/33cm*13cm*13cm (The length of the storage bag can be compressed to 20 cm / 7.9”)
Wolfden UL Hammock Tarp x 1
Guy-line stake x 10
Guy-line x 10
Stuff Sack x 1
Stroage Bag x 1
5 Tie-out points
Increase wind-resistant performance and internal space
Guy-line points reinforced
Use as a shelter
Quality Warranty: If a product fails you due to a material or craftsmanship related defect, let us know! We will replace/refund to safeguard your shopping experience with POMOLY.
MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONSRegular care of your Wolfden UL tarp will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime.
1. Dirt removal - Please use a soft brush to clean the surface of the tarp.
2. Detergent - Please use a neutral detergent to clean the tarp.
3. The tarp can't be washed by the washing machine, or the coating and glue pressing of the tarp will be damaged.
4. Please do not use brushes and other hard objects to scrub the tarp, otherwise, the waterproof coating on the outside of the tarp will be damaged, thus damaging its waterproof performance.
5. Regularly check the guy-line points of the tarp. If there is any stitching problem, please mend it in time and use the tent seam sealer for sealing.
6. Once your tarp is fully dry and there are no damp patches at all, you can roll or fold your clean, dry tarp up carefully ready for storage. Making sure it’s completely clean and dry before packing your tarp away ensure that no nasty mildew builds up while it’s in storage.
You May Also Like
Half Inner Tent for HEX TentUS$ 89.49