- T-Brick Series 2022
- T-Brick Altay Mirror T-Brick Altay T-Brick Ultra T-Brick Max T-Brick T-Brick Mini
- Dweller Series 2023
- Dweller Max 2.0 Dweller Max Dweller Dweller Ti Dweller Ti - Segmented Chimney Version
- TRAVELLER Series 2022
- Traveller 3 - Segmented Chimney Version Traveller 3 Traveller - Segmented Chimney Version Traveller
YARN Octa Canvas Hot Tent with Wood Stove Jack 3-5 Person | POMOLY 2022 New Arrival
- Khaki Army Green
- Product Name: YARN Octa Canvas Hot Tent with Wood Stove Jack 3-5 Person | POMOLY 2022 New Arrival
- Item NO.: PM083
- Weight: 9.5 kg = 20.9439 lb = 335.1026 oz
- Category: Hot Tents > All Hot Tents > All
- Brand: POMOLY
- Creation Time: 2022-03-13
- 【Movable Cap with Vent】We can remove the cap to exchange the air. More fresh air can improves your circulatory strain and pulse, and makes you more joyful.
- 【DIY Stove Jack】You can use a wood stove in the best hot tent with stove jack. Outdoor cooking is a necessary skill for survival camping. You will definitely enjoy the tasty food made outdoors.
- 【8 Sides Snow Skirts】Placing rocks or soil on it can make the hot tents more stable. The design with snow skirt is definitely much more stable than the ordinary teepee tent.
- 【Two Doors】You can open two doors and get in or get out of the tent easily. This will make you enjoy this outdoor home better.
- 【Free Shipping】~【Safe Payment】~【High Quality】~【30 Days Refund】
- Tips: All pomoly hot tipi tents have stove jack for free, do not need to purchase separately.
Compared with a hexagonal tent, the Octa has more interior space for the same height and width. The difference from other hot tents for sale in the YARN series is that the previous wrap-type top cap is cancelled and replaced by an integral top cap with its own vents. Two corresponding vents can speed up air circulation, We can also remove the top cap for maximum ventilation. OCTA's semi-inner tent is made of opaque breathable fabric for privacy and ventilation at the same time.
OCTA comes with a 28mm aluminum alloy adjustable hot tents pole, suitable for uneven ground. It doesn't have too many bells and whistles, all it can bring you is stability and comfort.
Tips: The color of the best hot tents fabric under different light is different, subject to the actual object.
hot tents center pole
Inner tent (Option)
Removable Top Cap
TWO-IN-ONE and wind rope fixing points
Increase the stress point between the hot tent fabric and the wind rope to resist tearing
Widened snow skirt / Middle reinforcement
Enhance the stability of the hot tent with stove jack in bad weather
8 additional tent with stove pegs fixed points to make the tipi hot tent for sale resistant to stronger wind and rain
Six guy-lines points
DIY Stove Jack
High temperature resistance
Suitable for different stoves
Translucent breathable fabric (Inner tent)
The black inner tent with stove jack combines breathability and personal privacy.
Lantern Hanging Hook
Double layer doors (Inner tent)
The double doors of the inner tent can be opened or closed individually, and each door has a double zipper.
External power port (Inner tent)
Use with wood stove
Adjustable tent centre pole / 28mm Aluminum alloy
Adjustable hot tents pole for uneven ground.
How to use the stove jack correctly?These tips are helpful to some experienced campers：
1. Roll up the jack cover and fix it.
Don't let the jack cover cloth touch the hot pipes. Ordinary hot tent cloth, such as our 300D oxford cloth, can't stand such a high pipe temperature. So you need to roll up the cover cloth and make sure it's far away from the hot pipe.
2. Make sure your pipes is in the center of the stove jack.
You should try to make the stove pipes in the center of the jack hole by moving the stove position. And don't let the pipe touch any fabric.
3. Use branches to separate pipes and camping hot tent cloth.
Some people may find it difficult to keep the stove pipes from touching the winter hot tent cloth by moving the stove position. In this case, you can use branches as barriers to separate them.
4. Make sure the camping tent with stove tent doesn't shake.
When you put the pipe in the center of the stove jack, don't be careless. If the tent shakes, it means the hot pipes may touch the tent cloth. To make the stove jack cloth last longer, you should protect it as well as possible.
The important thing you need to know:
The jack cloth is fireproof, but the stitched thread has no fire proof function. If you let the hot tent cloth too close to the hot pipe, it may cause the sewing thread to be burned off, which may cause damage to the winter tent with stove .
MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONSRegular care of your POMOLY teepee tent will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. We provide some basic cleaning suggestions for the teepee tent.
1. Dirt removal - Please use a soft brush to clean the surface of the hot tent, including a snow skirt, floor mat, and an inner tent.
2. Detergent - Please use a neutral detergent to clean the winter tent with wood stove .
3. Zippers - Please use soapy water to clean the zipper part.
4. The tent can't be washed by the washing machine, or the coating and glue pressing of the teepee hot tent will be damaged.
5. Please do not use brushes and other hard objects to scrub the tent, otherwise, the waterproof coating on the outside of the hot tent will be damaged, thus damaging its waterproof performance.
6. Regularly check the fixing points of the hot tents . If there is any stitching problem, please mend it in time and use the tent seam sealer for sealing.
7. Once your tipi hot tent is fully dry and there are no damp patches at all, you can roll or fold your clean, dry tent up carefully ready for storage. Making sure it’s completely clean and dry before packing your hot tent away ensure that no nasty mildew builds up while it’s in storage..
You May Also Like
- Contact Us
FIND DEALERS PLAN
For dealers with stores, let's work together!
- Company Info
- About us
- Pomoly Name
- Contact Now
- Facebook Group
- YouTube Learning
- Product News
- Contact Us
- Topic Collections
- Policies & Terms
- Payment Policy
- Shipping Policy
- Return & Refund
- Tax Policy
- Website Disclaimer
- Safety Disclaimer
- Warranty Policy
- Promotion Policy
- Pre-order Policy
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Dealers Agreement And Terms
- User Center
- Forget Password
- My Orders
- Tracking Order
- My Account