- T-Brick Series 2022
- T-Brick Altay Mirror T-Brick Altay T-Brick Ultra T-Brick Max T-Brick T-Brick Mini
- Dweller Series 2023
- Dweller Max 3 Dweller Max (2.0) Dweller Max (1.0) Dweller Dweller Ti Dweller Ti - Segmented Chimney Version
- TRAVELLER Series 2022
- Traveller 3 - Segmented Chimney Version Traveller 3 Traveller - Segmented Chimney Version Traveller
YARN Plus Canvas Hot Tent with Wood Stove Jack 2-4 Person
- Product Name: YARN Plus Canvas Hot Tent with Wood Stove Jack 2-4 Person
- Item NO.: PM054
- Weight: 9.5 kg = 20.9439 lb = 335.1026 oz
- Category: Hot Tents > All Hot Tents > All
- Tag: canvas , hot tent , canvas tent
- Brand: POMOLY
- Creation Time: 2020-07-01
- 【Movable Cap Design】You can remove the cap to exchange the air. More fresh air can improves your circulatory strain and pulse, and makes you more joyful.
- 【Stove Jack Design】You can use a wood stove in the hot tent. Outdoor cooking is a necessary skill for survival camping. You will definitely enjoy the tasty food made outdoors.
- 【Tent Skirt Design】Placing rocks or soil on it can make the hot tents more stable. The design with snow skirt is definitely much more stable than the ordinary teepee tent.
- 【Two Doors Design】You can open two doors and get in or get out of the tent easily. This will make you enjoy this outdoor home better.
- 【Free Shipping】~【Safe Payment】~【High Quality】~【30 Days Refund】
- Tips: All pomoly hot tipi tents have stove jack for free, do not need to purchase separately.
Canvas hot tent camping has always been a vision of camping enthusiasts for wilderness camping, which is different from those hot tent for sale made of silicone nylon and polyester materials. The material of the canvas cotton tent comes from nature and is used in nature. When we set up a canvas teepee best canvas tent with stove with a stove in the jungle, we will find that the combination of canvas tent and nature is the most appropriate. Different from the silicone nylon tents with various colors, canvas tents are usually presented in a single color.
We use 70% cotton and 30% polyester to make our canvas hot tent with stove jack. Cotton is an important raw material for making canvas tent, and it is also a good thermal insulation material. Adding 30% polyester can increase the toughness and strength of the hot tents and prevent the hot tent from tearing. If you don't mind the weight, and it's a 4 season tent with stove jack that can be used for a long time, canvas hot tent is your best choice.
Tips: The color of the hot tent fabric under different light is different, subject to the actual object. We are constantly improving our tipis, so the hot tents you receive are the latest version.
Canvas hot tent
Canvas zipper bag
Half Inner Tent (Option)
High temperature resistant materials (2021 upgrade)
Yellow flame retardant material can prevent the stove jack from being burnt
Removable Top Cap
Keep ventilatioin in the hot tents
TWO-IN-ONE and Triangle wind rope fixing points
Increase the stress point between the hot tents fabric and the wind rope to resist tearing
Widened snow skirt and Middle reinforcement
Enhance the stability of the hot tent in bad weather
6 additional hot tents pegs fixed points to make the tipi hot tent for sale resistant to stronger wind and rain
Adjustable tent pegs fixed point
Suitable for hot tents on uneven ground
Good for air circulation
Roll-up buckle design
Easy access and independent control
Corner X-shaped reinforcement design
Increase the bearing area to prevent tearing and enhance the stability of the hot tent
Waterproof at the zipper
Widened double layer fabric enhances waterproof performance
How to use the stove jack of our teepee hot tent for sale correctly?These tips are helpful to some experienced campers：
1. Roll up the jack cover and fix it.
Don't let the jack cover cloth touch the hot pipes. Ordinary best canvas tent with stove cloth, such as our 300D oxford cloth, can't stand such a high pipe temperature. So you need to roll up the cover cloth and make sure it's far away from the hot pipe.
2. Make sure your pipes is in the center of the stove jack.
You should try to make the stove pipes in the center of the jack hole by moving the stove position. And don't let the pipe touch any fabric.
3. Use branches to separate pipes and hot tents cloth.
Some people may find it difficult to keep the stove pipes from touching the lightweight hot tent with stove jack cloth by moving the stove position. In this case, you can use branches as barriers to separate them.
4. Make sure the best winter tent with stove doesn't shake.
When you put the pipe in the center of the stove jack, don't be careless. If the canvas winter tents with stove shakes, it means the hot pipes may touch the hot tents for winter campingcloth. To make the stove jack cloth last longer, you should protect it as well as possible.
The important thing you need to know:
The jack cloth is fireproof, but the stitched thread has no fire proof function. If you let the ten4 season tent with stove cloth too close to the hot pipe, it may cause the sewing thread to be burned off, which may cause damage to the best winter tent with stove .
MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONSRegular care of your POMOLY teepee hot tent will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. We provide some basic cleaning suggestions for the teepee tent with stove.
1. Dirt removal - Please use a soft brush to clean the surface of the canvas tent with stove jack, including a snow skirt, floor mat, and an inner tent.
2. Detergent - Please use a neutral detergent to clean the winter tent with stove jack.
3. Zippers - Please use soapy water to clean the zipper part.
4. The hot tent can't be washed by the washing machine, or the coating and glue pressing of the canvas tent with wood stove will be damaged.
5. Please do not use brushes and other hard objects to scrub the tents with stoves for sale, otherwise, the waterproof coating on the outside of the tent will be damaged, thus damaging its waterproof performance.
6. Regularly check the fixing points of the tent with stove hole. If there is any stitching problem, please mend it in time and use the hunting tent with stoveseam sealer for sealing.
7. Once your cold weather tents with stoves is fully dry and there are no damp patches at all, you can roll or fold your clean, dry tent up carefully ready for storage. Making sure it’s completely clean and dry before packing your tent away ensure that no nasty mildew builds up while it’s in storage.