- T-BRICK Series 2022
- T-Brick Altay Mirror T-Brick Altay T-Brick Ultra T-Brick Max T-Brick T-Brick Mini
- T1 Series 2022
- T1 Ultra T1 TAISOCA Oven Stove T1 FLAME T1 PERSPECTIVE T1 Woods Night - Winter Edition
- TRAVELLER Series 2022
- Traveller 3 - Segmented Chimney Version Traveller 3 Traveller - Segmented Chimney Version Traveller Traveller Mini
YARN Plus Canvas Hot Tent with Wood Stove Jack 2-4 Person
- Product Name: YARN Plus Canvas Hot Tent with Wood Stove Jack 2-4 Person
- Item NO.: PM054
- Weight: 9.5 kg = 20.9439 lb = 335.1026 oz
- Category: All
- Tag: canvas , hot tent , canvas tent
- Brand: POMOLY
- Creation Time: 2020-07-01
- 【Movable Cap Design】You can remove the cap to exchange the air. More fresh air can improves your circulatory strain and pulse, and makes you more joyful.
- 【Stove Jack Design】You can use a wood stove in the tent. Outdoor cooking is a necessary skill for survival camping. You will definitely enjoy the tasty food made outdoors.
- 【Tent Skirt Design】Placing rocks or soil on it can make the tent more stable. The design with snow skirt is definitely much more stable than the ordinary teepee tent.
- 【Two Doors Design】You can open two doors and get in or get out of the tent easily. This will make you enjoy this outdoor home better.
- 【Free Shipping】~【Safe Payment】~【High Quality】~【30 Days Refund】
- Tips: All pomoly hot tipi tents have stove jack for free, do not need to purchase separately.
Canvas tent camping has always been a vision of camping enthusiasts for wilderness camping, which is different from those tents made of silicone nylon and polyester materials. The material of the canvas cotton tent comes from nature and is used in nature. When we set up a canvas teepee tent with a stove in the jungle, we will find that the combination of canvas tent and nature is the most appropriate. Different from the silicone nylon tents with various colors, canvas tents are usually presented in a single color.
We use 70% cotton and 30% polyester to make our canvas hot tent. Cotton is an important raw material for making canvas tent, and it is also a good thermal insulation material. Adding 30% polyester can increase the toughness and strength of the tent and prevent the tent from tearing. If you don't mind the weight, and it's a tent that can be used for a long time, canvas hot tent is your best choice.
Tips: The color of the hot tent fabric under different light is different, subject to the actual object. We are constantly improving our tipis, so the hot tents you receive are the latest version.
Canvas hot tent
Canvas zipper bag
Half Inner Tent (Option)
High temperature resistant materials (2021 upgrade)
Yellow flame retardant material can prevent the stove jack from being burnt
Removable Top Cap
Keep ventilatioin in the tent
TWO-IN-ONE and Triangle wind rope fixing points
Increase the stress point between the tent fabric and the wind rope to resist tearing
Widened snow skirt and Middle reinforcement
Enhance the stability of the hot tent in bad weather
6 additional tent pegs fixed points to make the tipi tent resistant to stronger wind and rain
Adjustable tent pegs fixed point
Suitable for tents on uneven ground
Good for air circulation
Roll-up buckle design
Easy access and independent control
Corner X-shaped reinforcement design
Increase the bearing area to prevent tearing and enhance the stability of the tent
Waterproof at the zipper
Widened double layer fabric enhances waterproof performance
How to use the stove jack of our teepee tent correctly?These tips are helpful to some experienced campers：
1. Roll up the jack cover and fix it.
Don't let the jack cover cloth touch the hot pipes. Ordinary tent cloth, such as our 300D oxford cloth, can't stand such a high pipe temperature. So you need to roll up the cover cloth and make sure it's far away from the hot pipe.
2. Make sure your pipes is in the center of the stove jack.
You should try to make the stove pipes in the center of the jack hole by moving the stove position. And don't let the pipe touch any fabric.
3. Use branches to separate pipes and tent cloth.
Some people may find it difficult to keep the stove pipes from touching the tent cloth by moving the stove position. In this case, you can use branches as barriers to separate them.
4. Make sure the tent doesn't shake.
When you put the pipe in the center of the stove jack, don't be careless. If the tent shakes, it means the hot pipes may touch the tent cloth. To make the stove jack cloth last longer, you should protect it as well as possible.
The important thing you need to know:
The jack cloth is fireproof, but the stitched thread has no fire proof function. If you let the tent cloth too close to the hot pipe, it may cause the sewing thread to be burned off, which may cause damage to the tent.
MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONSRegular care of your POMOLY teepee tent will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. We provide some basic cleaning suggestions for the teepee tent.
1. Dirt removal - Please use a soft brush to clean the surface of the tent, including a snow skirt, floor mat, and an inner tent.
2. Detergent - Please use a neutral detergent to clean the tent.
3. Zippers - Please use soapy water to clean the zipper part.
4. The tent can't be washed by the washing machine, or the coating and glue pressing of the tent will be damaged.
5. Please do not use brushes and other hard objects to scrub the tent, otherwise, the waterproof coating on the outside of the tent will be damaged, thus damaging its waterproof performance.
6. Regularly check the fixing points of the tent. If there is any stitching problem, please mend it in time and use the tent seam sealer for sealing.
7. Once your tent is fully dry and there are no damp patches at all, you can roll or fold your clean, dry tent up carefully ready for storage. Making sure it’s completely clean and dry before packing your tent away ensure that no nasty mildew builds up while it’s in storage.