- Dweller Series 2023
- Dweller Max 3 Dweller Max (2.0) Dweller Max (1.0) Dweller Dweller Ti Dweller Ti - Segmented Chimney Version
【Pre Order】Dweller-Ti Titanium Wood Stove | Segmented Titanium Chimney Version | POMOLY & GREEN STOVE New Arrival
- Stove Height 1.31ft / 40cm + Chimney Height
- 7.14ft / 217.5cm
- Product Name: 【Pre Order】Dweller-Ti Titanium Wood Stove | Segmented Titanium Chimney Version | POMOLY & GREEN STOVE New Arrival
- Item NO.: PM0133
- Weight: 4.3 kg = 9.4799 lb = 151.6780 oz
- Category: Tent Stoves > Dweller Series 2023 > Dweller Ti - Segmented Chimney Version
- Tag: efficient wood burning stove , stove tent camping , camping stove and tent , wood heaters for sale , wood fuel backpacking stove , smokeless wood stove , portable camping wood stove , smokeless firewood stove , kni co stove , smokeless wood burner , smokeless wood burning stove , titanium wood stove , pomoly wood stove , backpacking stove kit , camping stoves for sale , patio wood stove , wood burning stove with cooktop , wood stove with cooktop , solo stove titanium , amazon wood stove , outdoor cooking stove , high efficiency wood stove , freestanding wood stove , camping cooking stove , camping oven stove , high efficiency wood burning stove , most efficient log burner , camping stove and oven , most efficient wood heater , most efficient wood burner , outdoor stoves for cooking , winter tent and stove , wood stoves us on sale , best wood burner , REI same camping stove , fire stove , pomoly stove , canvas tent and stove , top wood burning stoves , top rated wood stoves , best wood heaters , best backpacking stove , best wood burning stove , burner stove outdoor , best camping cooking stove , stove for camper , wood fired stove oven , wood burning stove and oven , wood cooking stove for sale , wood burning stove with oven , wood stove oven , best wood stove , best camping stove , wood burning stove in a camper , camper wood burning stove , camping wood burning stove , outdoor stove , wood outdoor stove , tent and wood stove , tent and stove
- Brand: POMOLY
- Creation Time: 2022-11-15
- Stove and Chimney Material: Titanium TA1
- Door Glass: High Temperature Refractory Glass
- Total Weight (With Chimneys): 9.5lbs / 4.3kg
- Chimneys: 10 x 25cm x 6cm (9.84 inches x 2.36 inches)
- Assemble Dimensions: 12.4 inches x 12.6 inches x 101.4 inches / 31.5cm x 32cm x 257.5cm (L*W*H)
- 101.4 inches / 257.5cm indicates total height from the ground to the spark arrestor.
POMOLY & GREEN STOVE Dweller-Ti Wood Stove
Segmented Chimney Version
Dweller-Ti combines the original design of GREEN STOVE and the best processing technology of POMOLY to reduce the original weight from 22.7lb(11.8kg) to 9.5lb(4.3kg). The firebox is made of 0.6mm pure titanium, The top and support legs of the stove are made of 1.0mm pure titanium, which not only gives consideration to portability but also ensures the durability of the whole stove.
Dweller-Ti has all the functions and original design of Dweller. It can be compatible with titanium roll-up chimney and titanium integrated chimney at the same time. POMOLY classic adjustable chimney damper is also used on the dweller-Ti to control the exhaust system and burning rate of the stove. In addition, the sealing performance of dweller-Ti has been further improved.
10 Sections Titanium Chimney
Titanium Smoke Damper
Chimney Fixed Ring
YKK-Zipper Stove Bag
New Titanium Segmented Chimney
Three detachable rings for wind ropes fixing.
Reduce the hollow area, the convex is good for catching sparks.
Detachable Titanium Smoke Damper
Independent adjustable chimney damper facilitates accurate control of stove burning rate.
Larger Refractory Glass
Using a 11.4-inch refractory glass can not only enhance the atmosphere, but also observe the burning situation.
Unlike other POMOLY stoves, the direct visual experience brought by the flame through the huge glass is extremely attractive.
The Dweller-Ti stove is made of more sophisticated mechanical equipment to ensure that the gap between each part is reduced as much as possible, to prevent smoke leakage, and to make the stove body stronger.
Air Curtain TechnologyThe purpose of the air curtain is to create a "secondary burn chamber." The particles of smoke rising on the hot gasses of the fire are trapped under the air curtain. These smoke embers and particles are then reburned. Then they can now escape through the chimney and appear more like waves of heat than smoke, The result is a very clean burn.The air entering from the top will move downwards, forming an "air wall" between the glass and the flame, achieving the effect of cleaning the glass and preventing the glass from turning black.
The air curtain is closed before burning, once the fire has reached suitable strength, usually in 3 to 5 minutes, the air curtain can be open. The air curtain then runs at a steady state throughout the burn operation.
Bottom Air Intake and Slide Control
We changed our usual design and adopted the bottom air intake method. This design allows each firewood in the firebox to be fully burned. Compared with the horizontal air intake, this design is simpler and more effective.
The gap between stove parts is properly controlled. The switch at the bottom can provide maximum firepower when sliding to the left, and the air intake can be completely cut off to the right.
Secondary Air Intake and BaffleThe baffle can maximize the burning heat efficiency of the wood.The air enters the stove through the back air intake panel, which can allow the smoke generated by the burning wood to be reburnt, the heat can be concentrated inside the stove to increase the temperature of the stove. At the same time, there will be less smoke from burning wood.
Drawer Type Ash Collecting Box
YKK-Zipper Stove Bag