Locomotive 2 Chimney Tent | POMOLY New Arrival
- Product Name: Locomotive 2 Chimney Tent | POMOLY New Arrival
- Item NO.: PM0152
- Weight: 2.8 kg = 6.1729 lb = 98.7671 oz
- Category: Hot Tents > Locomotive Series > Locomotive 2
- Tag: camping tent with stove , tent with camp stove , stove camping tent , camping stove and tent , canvas hot tent , canvas tent with stove jack wood stove , canvas tent with wood stove , canvas tent with wood burning stove , canvas tent and wood stove , canvas tent with a wood stove , stove jack , hot tent with stove jack , camping tent with wood burning stove , pomoly hot tent , pomoly tent , winter tent with stove , winter tent and stove , tent with stove jack , wall tent and stove , canvas tent with stove , tent and wood stove , tent and stove , tent with fireplace , ultralight hot tent , hunting tent with stove , winter camping tents with stove , hottent , tent with stove hole , winter hot tent , canvas wall tent with stove , hot tents for winter camping , best winter tent with stove , hot tents for camping , tent with chimney , canvas wall tent with stove jack , cold weather tents with stoves , hot tent stove jack , 4 season tent with stove jack for sale , all season tent with stove , winter tent with wood stove , camping wood stove tent , backpacking tent with stove jack , hot stove tent , best tent with stove jack , canvas hot tent with stove jack , tent with chimney hole , small canvas tent with stove , four season tent with stove , tent with chimney vent , canvas hunting tent with stove , chimney tent , best winter tents with stove , backpacking wood stove tent , hot tent and stove , canvas winter tents with stove , pomoly stove tent , best hunting tent with stove , wood stove camping tent , 2 person winter tent with stove , backcountry hunting tent with stove , best canvas hot tent , tent with fire stove , small tent with stove jack , camping wood stove with oven , 2 person hot tent with stove , tipi tent with stove jack , all weather tent with stove , best 4 season tent with stove jack , 2 person canvas tent with stove , canvas tent with stove hole , ice fishing shelter with stove jack , best winter hot tent , four season tents with stove jack , tent with wood stove vent , canvas camping tent with stove , ice fishing tent with wood stove , wood stove tents for sale , cabin tents with wood stove , canvas tent with fireplace , canvas hot tent with stove , winter canvas tent with stove , 2 person tent with stove jack , small canvas hot tent , small canvas tent with stove jack , small tent with wood stove , pomoly canvas hot tent , cheap tent with stove jack , pack tent with stove , tent with stove vent , walled tent with stove , hot tent snow camping , hunting tent with stove jack , best winter camping tent with stove , winter camping tent with wood stove , snow tent with stove , ice shelter with stove jack , 4 season canvas tent with stove , 4 season cabin tent with stove jack , four season canvas tent with stove , hot tent with floor and stove jack , big tent with wood stove , tent with a chimney , cold weather tent with stove jack , tent with smoke stack , canvas tent with chimney hole , hot tent in snow , outdoor winter tent with stove , best tent for stove , best tents with wood stoves , winter tent stove jack , winter camping tents with wood stove , canvas tents with stove for sale , small tents with wood stoves , tent with wood stove jack , ice tent with wood stove , Best 20 Tents with Stove Jack for Stove Camping For Sale , Top 10 Best 1 Person Tents for 4 Season Camping , Best 12 Waterproof Tents for Four Season Camping | PU3000mm , 20 Best Hunting Tents | Four Seasons Tents , Winter Tent | Best Winterized Tents for Cold Weather , Best Winter Hiking Tent with Stove Jacks , Best 4 Season Tents | All Weather Camping Tents
- Brand: POMOLY
- Creation Time: 2023-02-03
- Locomotive 2 is a tunnel type hot tent for 1-2 people with wood stove. Locomotive 2 is equipped with three 7-Series aluminum alloy tent poles to ensure the stability of the tent in the wind and rain.
- Enlarged Stove Jack - Compatible with all POMOLY stoves and portable wood stoves on the market.
- Supportable Side Door - Used as a canopy / Easy access.
- 20D Ripstop Silnylon Fabric with PU 3000mm Waterproof Rating.
POMOLY Locomotive 2
Locomotive 20 Outer Tent
Stove Area - Stove Jack / Flame Retardant Ground Sheet
The stove jack of Locomotive 2 can accommodate chimneys with a diameter of up to 4in (10cm). The covering cloth with waterproof zipper can completely cover the stove jack to ensure the waterproof when the stove jack is not used.
Outer Tent - Two Doors for Entry and Exit
The outer tent of Locomotive 20 has two side doors, and each entry is equipped with two zippers, so we can use trekking poles or sticks; the side door can be used as a small canopy.
Removable Inner Tent
The inner tent of Locomotive 20 has two layers of materials: a cloth door and a mesh door. The vents of the inner tent and the vents of the outer tent are in the same line, which can increase the air circulation inside the tent and reduce condensation.
More Details - Inner Tent
Outer Tent - Bottom Vent
The color of the poles is the same as the color of the lock at the bottom, which is convenient for quickly distinguishing the poles of the tent.
Reinforced Stitching Pull Points
7001 Aluminum Alloy Tent Poles (Diameter 8.5mm)
7075 Aluminium Alloy Tent Pegs
The tent pegs of Locomotive 20 are made of high-strength aluminum alloy, and the thickened material ensures the service life of the tent pegs.
How to use the stove jack correctly?These tips are helpful to some experienced campers：
1. Roll up the jack cover and fix it.
Don't let the jack cover cloth touch the hot pipes. Ordinary winter hot tent cloth, such as our 300D oxford cloth, can't stand such a high pipe temperature. So you need to roll up the cover cloth and make sure it's far away from the hot pipe.
2. Make sure your pipes is in the center of the stove jack.
You should try to make the stove pipes in the center of the jack hole by moving the stove position. And don't let the pipe touch any fabric.
3. Use branches to separate pipes and hunting tent with stove cloth.
Some people may find it difficult to keep the stove pipes from touching the winter tent with stove cloth by moving the stove position. In this case, you can use branches as barriers to separate them.
4. Make sure the winter tent with wood stove doesn't shake.
When you put the pipe in the center of the stove jack, don't be careless. If the ultralight hot tent shakes, it means the hot pipes may touch the hot tents cloth. To make the stove jack cloth last longer, you should protect it as well as possible.
The important thing you need to know:
The jack cloth is fireproof, but the stitched thread has no fire proof function. If you let the tent cloth too close to the hot pipe, it may cause the sewing thread to be burned off, which may cause damage to the backpacking hot tent .
MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONSRegular care of your POMOLY teepee tent will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. We provide some basic cleaning suggestions for the teepee tent.
1. Dirt removal - Please use a soft brush to clean the surface of the tent, including a snow skirt, floor mat, and an inner tent.
2. Detergent - Please use a neutral detergent to clean the tent.
3. Zippers - Please use soapy water to clean the zipper part.
4. The tent can't be washed by the washing machine, or the coating and glue pressing of the tent will be damaged.
5. Please do not use brushes and other hard objects to scrub the tent, otherwise, the waterproof coating on the outside of the tent will be damaged, thus damaging its waterproof performance.
6. Regularly check the fixing points of the hot tents . If there is any stitching problem, please mend it in time and use the tent seam sealer for sealing.
7. Once your tent is fully dry and there are no damp patches at all, you can roll or fold your clean, dry tent up carefully ready for storage. Making sure it’s completely clean and dry before packing your hot tents away ensure that no nasty mildew builds up while it’s in storage.