- T-BRICK Series 2022
- T-Brick Altay Mirror T-Brick Altay T-Brick Ultra T-Brick Max T-Brick T-Brick Mini
- T1 Series 2022
- T1 Ultra T1 TAISOCA Oven Stove T1 FLAME T1 PERSPECTIVE T1 Woods Night - Winter Edition
CHALET 70 Camping Hot Tent With Two Poles | Solo Winter Camping Tent | POMOLY New Arrival 2022
- Product Name: CHALET 70 Camping Hot Tent With Two Poles | Solo Winter Camping Tent | POMOLY New Arrival 2022
- Item NO.: PM047
- Weight: 2.2 kg = 4.8502 lb = 77.6027 oz
- Category: All
- Brand: POMOLY
- Creation Time: 2021-12-08
- Tiny Cabin Style
- Lightweight - Tent 4.9lb / 2.2kg + Tent Poles 0.9lb / 0.4kg.
- 3 Setup ways - Tent poles, Trekking poles or Paracord.
- 70D Plaid Ripstop Polyester Fabric with 2500mm Waterproof Rating.
- Lengthened Stove Jack 12.8*8 in / 32.5*20.5 cm.
CHALET 70 TENT
CHALET's cabin shape makes it look extra natural in the forest, and the dark brown fabric allows it to blend in with the external environment in winter. The lengthened DIY stove jack is suitable for all POMOLY stoves, especially the mini-size stoves, so it is also more suitable for solo winter camping.
Tips: The color of the tent fabric under different light is different, subject to the actual object.
2 Tent Poles
Side rain curtain
The rain curtain can prevent rainwater from entering the tent at the moment of opening the side door.
Grommeted reinforced stitching pull points
Use paracord like a hammock to set it up
Cloth and mesh doors
The double layer design takes into account mosquito prevention and air permeability.
Two independent roll-up loops
You can open the outer door for better ventilation, or you can open the mesh door and place the shoes in the triangular storage corner.
Removable waterproof floor mat (Hook fixed)
Lengthened bottom vent (Can be partially closed)
Side pocket for gloves or other small objects.
Use with wood stove (T-Brick Stove as shown below)
Lantern Hanging Hook
Lengthened DIY stove jack
Suitable for different stovepipes
Two opposite doors for easy acces
Solo hot tent camping
Can be used with single folding camping cot
Adjustable Windshield / Rain Deflector
Inverted T-shaped independent snag-free zippers
2500MM waterproof performance
How to use the stove jack correctly?These tips are helpful to some experienced campers：
1. Roll up the jack cover and fix it.
Don't let the jack cover cloth touch the hot pipes. Ordinary tent cloth, such as our 300D oxford cloth, can't stand such a high pipe temperature. So you need to roll up the cover cloth and make sure it's far away from the hot pipe.
2. Make sure your pipes is in the center of the stove jack.
You should try to make the stove pipes in the center of the jack hole by moving the stove position. And don't let the pipe touch any fabric.
3. Use branches to separate pipes and tent cloth.
Some people may find it difficult to keep the stove pipes from touching the tent cloth by moving the stove position. In this case, you can use branches as barriers to separate them.
4. Make sure the tent doesn't shake.
When you put the pipe in the center of the stove jack, don't be careless. If the tent shakes, it means the hot pipes may touch the tent cloth. To make the stove jack cloth last longer, you should protect it as well as possible.
The important thing you need to know:
The jack cloth is fireproof, but the stitched thread has no fire proof function. If you let the tent cloth too close to the hot pipe, it may cause the sewing thread to be burned off, which may cause damage to the tent.
MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONSRegular care of your POMOLY teepee tent will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. We provide some basic cleaning suggestions for the teepee tent.
1. Dirt removal - Please use a soft brush to clean the surface of the tent, including a snow skirt, floor mat, and an inner tent.
2. Detergent - Please use a neutral detergent to clean the tent.
3. Zippers - Please use soapy water to clean the zipper part.
4. The tent can't be washed by the washing machine, or the coating and glue pressing of the tent will be damaged.
5. Please do not use brushes and other hard objects to scrub the tent, otherwise, the waterproof coating on the outside of the tent will be damaged, thus damaging its waterproof performance.
6. Regularly check the fixing points of the tent. If there is any stitching problem, please mend it in time and use the tent seam sealer for sealing.
7. Once your tent is fully dry and there are no damp patches at all, you can roll or fold your clean, dry tent up carefully ready for storage. Making sure it’s completely clean and dry before packing your tent away ensure that no nasty mildew builds up while it’s in storage.