CHALET 70 Camping Hot Tent With Two Poles | Solo Winter Camping Wall Tent | POMOLY New Arrival
- Product Name: CHALET 70 Camping Hot Tent With Two Poles | Solo Winter Camping Wall Tent | POMOLY New Arrival
- Item NO.: PM047
- Weight: 2.2 kg = 4.8502 lb = 77.6027 oz
- Category: Hot Tents > All Hot Tents > All
- Tag: camping tent with stove , canvas hot tent , canvas tent with wood stove , canvas tent with wood burning stove , canvas tent with a wood stove , stove jack , hot tent with stove jack , camping tent with wood burning stove , pomoly hot tent , pomoly tent , winter tent with stove , winter tent and stove , tent with stove jack , wall tent and stove , canvas tent with stove , tent with fireplace , ultralight hot tent , hunting tent with stove , winter camping tents with stove , hottent , tent with stove hole , winter hot tent , canvas wall tent with stove , hot tents for winter camping , best winter tent with stove , hot tents for camping , tent with chimney , canvas wall tent with stove jack , cold weather tents with stoves , hot tent stove jack , 4 season tent with stove jack for sale , all season tent with stove , winter tent with wood stove , camping wood stove tent , backpacking tent with stove jack , hot stove tent , best tent with stove jack , canvas hot tent with stove jack , tent with chimney hole , small canvas tent with stove , four season tent with stove , tent with chimney vent , canvas hunting tent with stove , chimney tent , best winter tents with stove , backpacking wood stove tent , hot tent and stove , canvas winter tents with stove , pomoly stove tent , best hunting tent with stove , wood stove camping tent , 2 person winter tent with stove , backcountry hunting tent with stove , best canvas hot tent , tent with fire stove , small tent with stove jack , camping wood stove with oven , 2 person hot tent with stove , tipi tent with stove jack , all weather tent with stove , best 4 season tent with stove jack , 2 person canvas tent with stove , canvas tent with stove hole , ice fishing shelter with stove jack , best winter hot tent , four season tents with stove jack , tent with wood stove vent , canvas camping tent with stove , ice fishing tent with wood stove , wood stove tents for sale , cabin tents with wood stove , canvas tent with fireplace , canvas hot tent with stove , winter canvas tent with stove , 2 person tent with stove jack , small canvas hot tent , small canvas tent with stove jack , small tent with wood stove , pomoly canvas hot tent , cheap tent with stove jack , pack tent with stove , tent with stove vent , walled tent with stove , hot tent snow camping , hunting tent with stove jack , best winter camping tent with stove , winter camping tent with wood stove , snow tent with stove , ice shelter with stove jack , 4 season canvas tent with stove , 4 season cabin tent with stove jack , four season canvas tent with stove , hot tent with floor and stove jack , big tent with wood stove , tent with a chimney , cold weather tent with stove jack , tent with smoke stack , canvas tent with chimney hole , hot tent in snow , outdoor winter tent with stove , best tent for stove , best tents with wood stoves , winter tent stove jack , winter camping tents with wood stove , canvas tents with stove for sale , small tents with wood stoves , tent with wood stove jack , ice tent with wood stove , Best 20 Tents with Stove Jack for Stove Camping For Sale , Top 10 Best 1 Person Tents for 4 Season Camping , 20 Best Hunting Tents | Four Seasons Tents , Winter Tent | Best Winterized Tents for Cold Weather , Best Winter Hiking Tent with Stove Jacks , Best Survival Tent in Cold Weather , Best 4 Season Tents | All Weather Camping Tents
- Brand: POMOLY
- Creation Time: 2021-12-08
- Tiny Cabin Style
- Lightweight - Tent 4.9lb / 2.2kg + hot Tent Poles 0.9lb / 0.4kg.
- 3 Setup ways - hot tents poles, Trekking poles or Paracord.
- 70D Plaid Ripstop Polyester Fabric with 2500mm Waterproof Rating.
- Lengthened Stove Jack 12.8*8 in / 32.5*20.5 cm.
CHALET 70 TENT
CHALET's cabin shape makes it look extra natural in the forest, and the dark brown fabric allows it to blend in with the external environment in winter. The lengthened DIY stove jack is suitable for all POMOLY stoves, especially the mini-size stoves, so it is also more suitable for solo winter camping.
Tips: The hot tents with stove jack has been updated with some details, removing the roll-up loop on the mesh door and a storage pocket. Keep a roll-up loop on the door and a storage pocket on the vent.
Tips: The color of the hot tent for sale fabric under different light is different, subject to the actual object.
2 Tent Poles
Side rain curtain
The rain curtain can prevent rainwater from entering the hot tents at the moment of opening the side door.
Grommeted reinforced stitching pull points
Use paracord like a hammock to set it up
Cloth and mesh doors
The double layer design takes into account mosquito prevention and air permeability.
Two independent roll-up loops
You can open the outer door for better ventilation, or you can open the mesh door and place the shoes in the triangular storage corner.
Removable waterproof floor mat (Hook fixed)
Lengthened bottom vent (Can be partially closed)
Side pocket for gloves or other small objects.
Use with wood stove (T-Brick Stove as shown below)
Lantern Hanging Hook
Lengthened DIY stove jack
Suitable for different stovepipes
Two opposite doors for easy acces
Solohot tent with stove jack camping
Can be used with single folding camping cot
Adjustable Windshield / Rain Deflector
Inverted T-shaped independent snag-free zippers
2500MM waterproof performance
How to use the stove jack correctly?These tips are helpful to some experienced campers：
1. Roll up the jack cover and fix it.
Don't let the jack cover cloth touch the hot pipes. Ordinary tent cloth, such as our 300D oxford cloth, can't stand such a high pipe temperature. So you need to roll up the cover cloth and make sure it's far away from the hot pipe.
2. Make sure your pipes is in the center of the stove jack.
You should try to make the stove pipes in the center of the jack hole by moving the stove position. And don't let the pipe touch any fabric.
3. Use branches to separate pipes and hot tent cloth.
Some people may find it difficult to keep the stove pipes from touching the tent cloth by moving the stove position. In this case, you can use branches as barriers to separate them.
4. Make sure the tent doesn't shake.
When you put the pipe in the center of the stove jack, don't be careless. If the tent shakes, it means the hot pipes may touch the hot tent cloth. To make the stove jack cloth last longer, you should protect it as well as possible.
The important thing you need to know:
The jack cloth is fireproof, but the stitched thread has no fire proof function. If you let the tent cloth too close to the hot pipe, it may cause the sewing thread to be burned off, which may cause damage to the hot tent for sale.
MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONSRegular care of your POMOLY teepee tent will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. We provide some basic cleaning suggestions for the teepee tent.
1. Dirt removal - Please use a soft brush to clean the surface of the hot tent, including a snow skirt, floor mat, and an inner tent.
2. Detergent - Please use a neutral detergent to clean the hot tents.
3. Zippers - Please use soapy water to clean the zipper part.
4. The tent can't be washed by the washing machine, or the coating and glue pressing of the tent will be damaged.
5. Please do not use brushes and other hard objects to scrub the tent, otherwise, the waterproof coating on the outside of the hot tent will be damaged, thus damaging its waterproof performance.
6. Regularly check the fixing points of the hot tent for sale. If there is any stitching problem, please mend it in time and use the tent seam sealer for sealing.
7. Once your tent is fully dry and there are no damp patches at all, you can roll or fold your clean, dry hot tent up carefully ready for storage. Making sure it’s completely clean and dry before packing your hot tents away ensure that no nasty mildew builds up while it’s in storage.