- T-Brick Series 2022
- T-Brick Altay Mirror T-Brick Altay T-Brick Ultra T-Brick Max T-Brick T-Brick Mini
- Dweller Series 2023
- Dweller Max 2.0 Dweller Max Dweller Dweller Ti Dweller Ti - Segmented Chimney Version
- TRAVELLER Series 2022
- Traveller 3 - Segmented Chimney Version Traveller 3 Traveller - Segmented Chimney Version Traveller
CHALET 70 Camping Hot Tent With Two Poles | Solo Winter Camping Tent | POMOLY New Arrival 2022
- Deep Taupe
- Product Name: CHALET 70 Camping Hot Tent With Two Poles | Solo Winter Camping Tent | POMOLY New Arrival 2022
- Item NO.: PM047
- Weight: 2.2 kg = 4.8502 lb = 77.6027 oz
- Category: Hot Tents > All Hot Tents > All
- Brand: POMOLY
- Creation Time: 2021-12-08
- Tiny Cabin Style
- Lightweight - Tent 4.9lb / 2.2kg + hot Tent Poles 0.9lb / 0.4kg.
- 3 Setup ways - hot tents poles, Trekking poles or Paracord.
- 70D Plaid Ripstop Polyester Fabric with 2500mm Waterproof Rating.
- Lengthened Stove Jack 12.8*8 in / 32.5*20.5 cm.
CHALET 70 TENT
CHALET's cabin shape makes it look extra natural in the forest, and the dark brown fabric allows it to blend in with the external environment in winter. The lengthened DIY stove jack is suitable for all POMOLY stoves, especially the mini-size stoves, so it is also more suitable for solo winter camping.
Tips: The hot tents with stove jack has been updated with some details, removing the roll-up loop on the mesh door and a storage pocket. Keep a roll-up loop on the door and a storage pocket on the vent.
Tips: The color of the hot tent for sale fabric under different light is different, subject to the actual object.
2 Tent Poles
Side rain curtain
The rain curtain can prevent rainwater from entering the hot tents at the moment of opening the side door.
Grommeted reinforced stitching pull points
Use paracord like a hammock to set it up
Cloth and mesh doors
The double layer design takes into account mosquito prevention and air permeability.
Two independent roll-up loops
You can open the outer door for better ventilation, or you can open the mesh door and place the shoes in the triangular storage corner.
Removable waterproof floor mat (Hook fixed)
Lengthened bottom vent (Can be partially closed)
Side pocket for gloves or other small objects.
Use with wood stove (T-Brick Stove as shown below)
Lantern Hanging Hook
Lengthened DIY stove jack
Suitable for different stovepipes
Two opposite doors for easy acces
Solohot tent with stove jack camping
Can be used with single folding camping cot
Adjustable Windshield / Rain Deflector
Inverted T-shaped independent snag-free zippers
2500MM waterproof performance
How to use the stove jack correctly?These tips are helpful to some experienced campers：
1. Roll up the jack cover and fix it.
Don't let the jack cover cloth touch the hot pipes. Ordinary tent cloth, such as our 300D oxford cloth, can't stand such a high pipe temperature. So you need to roll up the cover cloth and make sure it's far away from the hot pipe.
2. Make sure your pipes is in the center of the stove jack.
You should try to make the stove pipes in the center of the jack hole by moving the stove position. And don't let the pipe touch any fabric.
3. Use branches to separate pipes and hot tent cloth.
Some people may find it difficult to keep the stove pipes from touching the tent cloth by moving the stove position. In this case, you can use branches as barriers to separate them.
4. Make sure the tent doesn't shake.
When you put the pipe in the center of the stove jack, don't be careless. If the tent shakes, it means the hot pipes may touch the hot tent cloth. To make the stove jack cloth last longer, you should protect it as well as possible.
The important thing you need to know:
The jack cloth is fireproof, but the stitched thread has no fire proof function. If you let the tent cloth too close to the hot pipe, it may cause the sewing thread to be burned off, which may cause damage to the hot tent for sale.
MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONSRegular care of your POMOLY teepee tent will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. We provide some basic cleaning suggestions for the teepee tent.
1. Dirt removal - Please use a soft brush to clean the surface of the hot tent, including a snow skirt, floor mat, and an inner tent.
2. Detergent - Please use a neutral detergent to clean the hot tents.
3. Zippers - Please use soapy water to clean the zipper part.
4. The tent can't be washed by the washing machine, or the coating and glue pressing of the tent will be damaged.
5. Please do not use brushes and other hard objects to scrub the tent, otherwise, the waterproof coating on the outside of the hot tent will be damaged, thus damaging its waterproof performance.
6. Regularly check the fixing points of the hot tent for sale. If there is any stitching problem, please mend it in time and use the tent seam sealer for sealing.
7. Once your tent is fully dry and there are no damp patches at all, you can roll or fold your clean, dry hot tent up carefully ready for storage. Making sure it’s completely clean and dry before packing your hot tents away ensure that no nasty mildew builds up while it’s in storage.
You May Also Like
- Contact Us
FIND DEALERS PLAN
For dealers with stores, let's work together!
- Company Info
- About us
- Pomoly Name
- Contact Now
- Facebook Group
- YouTube Learning
- Product News
- Contact Us
- Topic Collections
- Policies & Terms
- Payment Policy
- Shipping Policy
- Return & Refund
- Tax Policy
- Website Disclaimer
- Safety Disclaimer
- Warranty Policy
- Promotion Policy
- Pre-order Policy
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Dealers Agreement And Terms
- User Center
- Forget Password
- My Orders
- Tracking Order
- My Account
My favourite aspect of the tent is the ability to set up without any poles. I just tied it off to 2 trees and used snow anchors. Looking forward to getting out with it again!
The groundsheet is something I don't like, the gap for the stove is too large in my opinion. I have purchased a groundsheet and will mod it with a fold out zipped panel.
A second hanging loop for a lantern would be good and velcro at the ends of the vent panel should be included.
All in all a good sized one man tent.
-Light loop to hang up a tent lantern on both ends of the ridge roof. Not just one side.
-Two way zippers would make it possible to ventilate out condensation through the upper inches, while still have the zippers partly closed.
-Velcro in the corners of the vent flap, to close it even more.
But all in all a great one person hot tent with a traditionally breeze in design.