- T-BRICK Series 2022
- T-Brick Altay Mirror T-Brick Altay T-Brick Ultra T-Brick Max T-Brick T-Brick Mini
- T1 Series 2022
- T1 Ultra T1 TAISOCA Oven Stove T1 FLAME T1 PERSPECTIVE T1 Woods Night - Winter Edition
- TRAVELLER Series 2022
- Traveller 3 - Segmented Chimney Version Traveller 3 Traveller - Segmented Chimney Version Traveller Traveller Mini
STOVEHUT 20 Ultralight Shelter | Camping Hot Tent for Bushcrafter | POMOLY New Arrival 2022
- Deep Taupe
- Product Name: STOVEHUT 20 Ultralight Shelter | Camping Hot Tent for Bushcrafter | POMOLY New Arrival 2022
- Item NO.: PM091
- Weight: 2.5 kg = 5.5116 lb = 88.1849 oz
- Category: All
- Brand: POMOLY
- Creation Time: 2022-08-13
- Backer Shelter Style - 4 Season Ultralight Buchcraft shelter for Survivalists.
- Easy Setup - Using two walking poles or paracord to set up.
- Fabric - 20D Ripstop Nylon with single sided silicone 3000mm Waterproof Rating.
- DIY Stove Jack - You can make the stovepipe cross through the DIY stove jack cloth and use a wood stove in the tent.
STOVEHUT 20 is an ultralight tent intended for 1-2 people. With it can be used with a wood stove, this tent is a perfect partner which will keep you cozy in the cold night.
To make it waterproof in rain and snow, we use double-sided glueable fabric on some seams. The 20D single-sided silicon-coated fabric makes the entire tent lighter by 0.5 kg while having all the functions of the STOVEHUT 70.
STOVEHUT 20 has a spacious awning and there is plenty of space for a backpack, shoes, and other equipment. At the same time, the stove area is well adapted for using cooking equipment. Close the inner mesh door you will find a spacious inner tent with plenty of space for one person where the inner tent easily accommodates a 210x140 cm sleeping pad in addition to gear and clothes.
For cold days you can colse the outer doors completely. On hot days you can open them, but still and at the same time, close the inner mesh doors against insects. Don't forget the vents on the back! On calm days you can open the front awning, side door, and stove area of the tent to enjoy the beauty of nature. On rainy and snowy days, you may like to close the entrances completely. But still, you can make dinner and food in the tent.
Tips: The color of the tent fabric under different light is different, subject to the actual object.
2 Tent Poles (Option)
2 Tarp Poles (Option)
Fireproof Ground Sheet (Option)
Side rain curtain
The rain curtain can prevent rainwater from entering the tent at the moment of opening the side door.
Cloth and mesh doors
The double layer design takes into account mosquito prevention and air permeability.
Guy-lines points on the back and bottom
Maximize tent space by stretching tent rear with guy-lines.
Adjustable tent stake points
Controllable Bottom Ventilation
Stovehut 20 feature a bottom vent with zipper, we can close the vent in the cold weather to keep the temperature inside the tent. The outer walls of the vent is reinforced with waterproof glue to further enhance the waterproofness of the tent's seams. Due to the bottom vent is close to the ground, we can properly close the vent in rainy days to prevent rainwater dripping on the ground from splashing onto the mesh (depending on the rainfall and external environment).
In addition, we added two guy-line points in the stove area to improve wind resistance while preventing snow from gravitationally squeezing the tent surface and touching the stove.
Lantern hanging hook
Two pull points and Three roll-up fasteners at the top
The tent can be secured under the two trees by extra paracord ropes, and the front tarp can be rolled up by 3 fasteners.
Two independent roll-up loops
You can open the outer door for better ventilation, or you can open the mesh door and place the shoes in the storage corner.
Tent stove area
We left much space for the stove so that we can store more firewood and cookware.
Tip: Use two trekking poles to build in a triangle shape to prevent the poles from blocking your view.
Grommeted reinforced stitching pull points
3000MM Waterproof performance
Inverted T-shaped independent snag-free zippers
How to use the stove jack correctly?These tips are helpful to some experienced campers：
1. Roll up the jack cover and fix it.
Don't let the jack cover cloth touch the hot pipes. Ordinary tent cloth, such as our 300D oxford cloth, can't stand such a high pipe temperature. So you need to roll up the cover cloth and make sure it's far away from the hot pipe.
2. Make sure your pipes is in the center of the stove jack.
You should try to make the stove pipes in the center of the jack hole by moving the stove position. And don't let the pipe touch any fabric.
3. Use branches to separate pipes and tent cloth.
Some people may find it difficult to keep the stove pipes from touching the tent cloth by moving the stove position. In this case, you can use branches as barriers to separate them.
4. Make sure the tent doesn't shake.
When you put the pipe in the center of the stove jack, don't be careless. If the tent shakes, it means the hot pipes may touch the tent cloth. To make the stove jack cloth last longer, you should protect it as well as possible.
The important thing you need to know:
The jack cloth is fireproof, but the stitched thread has no fire proof function. If you let the tent cloth too close to the hot pipe, it may cause the sewing thread to be burned off, which may cause damage to the tent.
MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONSRegular care of your POMOLY teepee tent will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. We provide some basic cleaning suggestions for the teepee tent.
1. Dirt removal - Please use a soft brush to clean the surface of the tent, including a snow skirt, floor mat, and an inner tent.
2. Detergent - Please use a neutral detergent to clean the tent.
3. Zippers - Please use soapy water to clean the zipper part.
4. The tent can't be washed by the washing machine, or the coating and glue pressing of the tent will be damaged.
5. Please do not use brushes and other hard objects to scrub the tent, otherwise, the waterproof coating on the outside of the tent will be damaged, thus damaging its waterproof performance.
6. Regularly check the fixing points of the tent. If there is any stitching problem, please mend it in time and use the tent seam sealer for sealing.
7. Once your tent is fully dry and there are no damp patches at all, you can roll or fold your clean, dry tent up carefully ready for storage. Making sure it’s completely clean and dry before packing your tent away ensure that no nasty mildew builds up while it’s in storage.